PDA

View Full Version : Space 1999

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Oct-09, 20:18
Anyone remember this on a Saturday morning just after Tiswas.The Eagles flown under the direct control of Mr Alan Carter.With John(Martin Landis),looking out the windae at earth disappearing.Man they wer the days.But look it is now 2000.Ken what,moderators chuck this in the joke section:lol::lol:

joxville
27-Oct-09, 20:21
Anyone remember this on a Saturday morning just after Tiswas.The Eagles flown under the direct control of Mr Alan Carter.With John(Martin Landis),looking out the windae at earth disappearing.Man they wer the days.But look it is now 2000.Ken what,moderators chuck this in the joke section:lol::lol:
If I was a Moderator I would have chucked it out. ;)

golach
27-Oct-09, 20:35
If I was a Moderator I would have chucked it out. ;)

There are some who think you already are Jox [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Oct-09, 21:29
Some folk think Joxville is a moderator.Aye.F(remember where ye are).Thats attrocious.Sarcasm=Moderation.Poor Jox.:lol:I thought the moderators were.....wits that son,ye want some ice cream.Aye I'll just be there.:lol:

joxville
27-Oct-09, 23:33
Bejesus...me as a Mod!!! I don't think they are that desperate. :eek:

BTW, Do you think if I was a Mod I'd be stupid enough to post my real name and pic on here?

Geo
28-Oct-09, 10:06
Space 1999 was great. I wonder why they've never remade it? Speaking of remakes, V and The Prisoner coming soon.

shazzy
28-Oct-09, 10:32
That was my brothers fav,I loved 'Finger-bob' and 'Mary,mungo and midge',but 'The Muppets' will always rule!!!

DRM
28-Oct-09, 21:07
It is on SKY as I have seen it in the last few months - brings back memories!!!

achingale
28-Oct-09, 21:25
I used to watch it and saw an episode recently and thought how bad it was - but it was good at the time!

Cazaa
28-Oct-09, 21:50

Not hard to forget :lol: It's on just about every day on ITV 4

So is the Prisoner.