PDA

View Full Version : Are there vampires in Portgower?

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5]

Mrs Bucket
06-Oct-12, 17:03
So the vampires probably escaped from that establishment the plot thickens and gets more mysterious.

Shaggy
06-Oct-12, 20:01
I have it on good authority that the Portgower vampires have just had a huge secret contraption with metal lids and pipes installed on the edge of the park that is encapsulated in hundreds of tonnes of concrete and fenced off with razor wire and other sharp objects underfoot to deter trespassers. Its said to give them a regular supply of some type of strange liquid from a waste concentrate thats unique to vampires?. Some suggested it made a synthetic blood but apparently the feed to the contraption is supplied via secret underground pipes and the concentrate gets filtered through this new contraption and the outflow is a crystal clear, pure liquid that im sure only the vampires themselves would know what its for. There's also a sketchy reconnaissance report from someone (who has since mysteriously vanished) that he saw the outlined letters on the side of the contraption as it was being lowered into the pit and although they were partially obscured with mud and other debris he claims it read "SE-TI- -A-K" the words must be of vampiric origin as surely no human would understand them.......

linnie612
06-Oct-12, 20:37
Could it be a waste concentrate made from naughty fans/old players/duff personnel sent from CELTIC PARK? I think your recon guy mistook the 'C' for an 'S' with all the mud and debris.

Bill Fernie
06-Oct-12, 23:37
And finally they plot to suck the public in.............like lambs to the slaughter........http://arts.caithness.org/article.php?id=1026

joxville
06-Oct-12, 23:47
It's not my bag Bill, to me it sounds like a cure for insomnia, but to each his own...

ducati
08-Oct-12, 00:14
Wasn't there a big Hollywood blockbuster called the Big Sheep? Or am I thinking of one by Wallace & Grommit?

Phill
08-Oct-12, 09:26
'Big Sheep' in Portgower!!! :eek:
Is this some form of mutated Big Cat??

Is this the 'research' that is going on there, to develop some form of crazed killing machine controlled remotely by transmitters hidden in windymills???
Is their plan to slowly fill the world up with mutated 'Big Sheep' and then with the flick of a switch they'll start attacking us humans turning us into zombies under control of Portgower!!!!!!

Run, run for the hills............

No, not the hills, they're full of sheep, run for ......... for the sea!
(can sheep swim?)

Iffy
08-Oct-12, 09:55
Run, run for the hills............

No, not the hills, they're full of sheep, run for ......... for the sea!
(can sheep swim?)

Ha ha ha !!!!! :lol: :lol:

Bobinovich
16-Oct-12, 23:04
A strange & disturbing twist as we drove home through Portgower tonight...a vehicle, identified as from the BORG Collective, pulled in & stopped there...well it was B then a number then ORG so I daresay the number was simply it's designation within the Hive garage :O! Surely with the might of the Borg behind them, able to assimilate victims without having to sink their teeth in, they will be unstoppable... :(

Mrs Bucket
17-Oct-12, 09:23
Does anyone know if Torquoise who started the Portgower Vampire thread is still lurking around

Phill
17-Oct-12, 10:21
Does anyone know if Torquoise who started the Portgower Vampire thread is still lurking aroundA valid question that has already been raised but yet unanswered! Ducati (was) volunteered to go and search Portgower, however I think he is still in training at Buffy camp for the mission.

ducati
17-Oct-12, 14:28
A valid question that has already been raised but yet unanswered! Ducati (was) volunteered to go and search Portgower, however I think he is still in training at Buffy camp for the mission.

I did go. I didn't hang around, it turns out ducati means chicken in Portgowian. :eek:

billmoseley
17-Oct-12, 19:56
the Borg, secret underground bunkers vampires god the BBC could make a series about it

John Little
31-Oct-12, 11:16
Something Weezer said on another thread led me to wonder if the influence of Portgower has spread to Reiss;

"...that are convinced Elvis lives in a caravan in Reiss.. "

You'll note the name of the Doctor in this article....;

"The King’s Tomb is empty!

That’s the word from famed seer Dr. Andy Reiss, who conducted a psychic investigation of Presley’s alleged burial site and concluded that the body is missing. “Elvis isn’t at Graceland. He’s not even in Memphis,” said Dr. Reiss of Los Angeles. “People were led to believe that he was buried there but it was a ruse designed to keep them in the dark.”“It’s more than a gut feeling. I psychically sense the truth of this. The King is much closer to his birthplace in Tupelo, Miss. There’s no doubt about it.”Dr. Reiss’ blockbuster revelation is sure to send shock waves around the world as fans come to grips with the fact that Presley’s 1977 burial might have been a hoax."

http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines/6932/elvis-tomb-is-empty/

What other proof is needed?

Look out for Elvis in Reiss!

squidge
31-Oct-12, 11:27
Elvis isnt in Reiss - he lives with Maud and Coco and manages into Thurso once a week on the Tootling bus. We will only know the truth of his whereabouts when dirlot castle reveals its secrets:eek:

billmoseley
03-Nov-12, 13:59
I thought Elvis worked down the chip shop :lol:

linnie612
03-Nov-12, 18:04
No, just a guy that swears he is ....

therealducati
05-Nov-12, 16:47
I did go. I didn't hang around, it turns out ducati means chicken in Portgowian. :eek:

Mmmm...I'm not sure "they" didn't get to him- Ducati has been acting even more strangely than usual recently- screaming when the sun comes out (twice so far this year alone), staring at my neck and slobbering like one of Pavlov's dogs, refusing to eat his favourite meal of pizza and GARLIC bread- My advice is not to trust anything he posts- he may not be entirely human any more!

Mrs Bucket
07-Nov-12, 19:03
Passing through the other morning around 9am there was a man? vampire in disguise? standing on the side of the road pointing a device skyward and looking to the heavens himself unusual to say the least.

katarina
13-Jan-13, 19:52
back when it was a dreadful day of lashing rain and high winds we had to go to Inverness. We saw 4 people out mwalking their dogs. Maybe they can come out in the rain?

Alrock
13-Jan-13, 20:31
back when it was a dreadful day of lashing rain and high winds we had to go to Inverness. We saw 4 people out mwalking their dogs. Maybe they can come out in the rain?

Watched Van Helsing last night & in that the vampires where OK when there was cloud cover, they just didn't like direct sunlight.

Mrs Bucket
17-Feb-13, 19:15
I am getting concernd about Portgower residents recently I noticed that all activity seems to have stopped. Can any one throw some light on what is happening please or will some action have to be taken.

billmoseley
17-Feb-13, 19:31
i think you will find with the nights drawing out and stronger sun light then they retreat to their crypts at this time of year

Phill
17-Feb-13, 20:24
I think there is still an outstanding missing persons on the OP, not sure if ducati is still in deep training for the rescue mission. I filed an FOI with the Gov't re the secret military facility there, I was prudent enough to do it in my neighbours name and address. Funny though, not seen them since!

peat stacker
19-Feb-13, 12:02
seen some tumbleweed rolling down the hill the last time i drove throw ,and a sheep in a field , but no vampires or mutants

veekay
19-Feb-13, 12:34
Sheep you say peat stacker, that will be the familiars then!

katarina
22-Feb-13, 10:35
Well the last time we drove through, it was one of the worst days of the winter, wind, rain, sleet - no self respecting person would venture out on such a day - nearly blew the car off the road - good job we were in a four x four. Would you believe it - at least four people were out in Port gower at different points, all with dogs. Maybe they like that weather.....

Kodiak
22-Feb-13, 15:09
On Wednesday we were in Inverness and we drove back up in the Afternoon. The thing is we have no memory of driving through Portgower at all. Strange as we remember everything else, that is except Portgower. Has this happened to anyone else?

MerlinScot
22-Feb-13, 20:21
Last time we drove through Portgower there were three landslides, it was difficult not to be aware we were going through it :-/

katarina
23-Feb-13, 20:39
On Wednesday we were in Inverness and we drove back up in the Afternoon. The thing is we have no memory of driving through Portgower at all. Strange as we remember everything else, that is except Portgower. Has this happened to anyone else?
OMG Your sould have been stolen! Bet you have no reflection in the mirror!

Bobinovich
06-Mar-13, 18:24
http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/News/Work-starts-on-Portgower-coast-defence-05032013.htm

Word on the grapevine has it they're actually building an underground network of tunnels to allow the residents to move around during the day...

RagnarRocks
06-Mar-13, 18:46
I've found by painting crosses on your headlights and smearing garlic liberally over the bumpers and filling the washer bottles with holy water usually solves the vampire problem, and for the really bad cases sharpened lolly sticks taped to my dust caps deals with the occasional hardened vamp effectively.

therealducati
08-Mar-13, 17:32
Me, me, it happened to me! In order to pass the time I always count the eight (OCD? Who? me?) villages I pass through (between Latheron and Golspie, including Berriedale)as a guide to how much further I have to go when travelling on the A9 and one day I only counted seven. I even phoned Ducati to tell him that VOTD (village of the damned) had disappeared!

Kodiak
10-Mar-13, 17:25
There has been a Crash at Portgower. A Mobile Crane has crashed and ended up on its side on the Railway Line.

http://i.imgur.com/jjsO7sp.jpg

billmoseley
10-Mar-13, 17:39
are you suggesting that this is a cunning plan by vampires to lure fresh blood to the area. I'm sure they will have to work thought the night to repair the damage.

John Little
10-Mar-13, 17:43
Actually this thread just took a rather serious turn.

No-one was hurt in this I hope?

John Little
10-Mar-13, 22:45
Nobody has been hurt;

http://www.johnogroat-journal.co.uk/News/A9-closed-due-to-crane-recovery-10032013.htm

Let's hope the police are enough to keep the circling locals at bay from the recovery team, their eyes alight with bloodlust....

katarina
11-Mar-13, 00:20
I was stuck on a bus for 3 and a half hours. Many thanks to the kind residents who came and opened the village hall and made us a cup of tea. Mind you, they didn't appear till after dark.

ducati
11-Mar-13, 01:21
I was stuck on a bus for 3 and a half hours. Many thanks to the kind residents who came and opened the village hall and made us a cup of tea. Mind you, they didn't appear till after dark.

:eek::eek::eek:

squidge
11-Mar-13, 02:30
Did you count everyone off and back on the bus? That may not have been the wind howling you heard but the screams of the "one left behind".

Phill
11-Mar-13, 10:13
This was clearly a false flag exercise by THEM! Even stories in e' Groat cannea be trusted now.

katarina
11-Mar-13, 12:29
Weel, for some reason today I'm finding I have a strange aversion to sunlight.

John Little
11-Mar-13, 12:41
Weel, for some reason today I'm finding I have a strange aversion to sunlight.

You have sunlight! :(

Down here we have grey sky and howling cold wind.

Shaggy
11-Mar-13, 12:42
lol i just scrolled up to the top of the page and the banner ad is showing the game "Immortal Nights" with the tagline "choose your fangs".....how apt!

Kodiak
11-Mar-13, 17:19
You have sunlight! :(

Down here we have grey sky and howling cold wind.

Aye, it has been a beautiful day here in Thurso. Lovely Sunshine with only a few fluffy clouds in the sky and only a slight Breeze as well. It looks like Spring has sprung, at least for us it does. Lets hope it says this way.

Mrs Bucket
11-Mar-13, 18:07
I think normality has returned to Portgower. As I drove through today a man, a child and a little dog were strolling along and appeared very normal lovely to see. Maybe the crane incident has frighted the vampires to ??????

billmoseley
11-Mar-13, 20:10
nothing is normal in portgower lolol. But today us bus drivers were chatting and we have noticed that Janetstown is becoming some what of a ghost village no kids get on the school bus. i drive though everyday on my way to Reay and never see a living soul let alone pick anyone up. What is going on?

katarina
13-Mar-13, 19:09
Were the residents stuck at Port Gower per chance?

Dreamweaver
14-Mar-13, 11:52
I saw vampires out in Portgower on Sunday - I was on the bus transferring from Brora station and I think they must have thought they were getting a surprise supper [lol]

Corrie 3
16-Mar-13, 21:52
I can assure everyone that Portgower is back to normal.............I have the puncture wounds to prove it!

Kodiak
30-Oct-14, 23:24
Be Warned that if heading south as you go through Portgower there is a set of Traffic Lights and one third the way in. It is set up to look like road works but when I drove through there was no work going on and the lights were on red for a really long time.

All I can say is thank goodness I was passing through in the Daylight and during the night. Is this a new ploy by you know who to get some new converts?

witchschild
02-Nov-14, 14:33
Travelling south early one dark morning we had made it safely to the south side of Portgower when WHAM, we were hit by a low flying bat who got entangled in the car windscreen wipers and cracked the windscreen!!
Never travel through there now in the dark if I can help it!!!

weeker2014
16-Nov-15, 21:28
It is right here Porshiepoo :D

porshiepoo
18-Nov-15, 13:45
It is right here Porshiepoo :D

YES! This thread used to have me in hysterics when it first started (back in the day lmao). We still look for signs of non vampire life whenever we go through Portgower and we still can't go through without locked doors and windows shut lmao.

bekisman
18-Nov-15, 14:16
Every time we drive through 'that place' we tell our grandkids that no one lives there, it's all deserted, and every time they are searching diligently, and they have never seen anyone at all - so another generation of believers begins!

Kenn
19-Nov-15, 00:35
Saw a scarecrow... at least I think that was what it was when we came up the road last week.

porshiepoo
20-Nov-15, 22:14
Saw a scarecrow... at least I think that was what it was when we came up the road last week.

Was probably a bat!

porshiepoo
20-Nov-15, 22:15
Every time we drive through 'that place' we tell our grandkids that no one lives there, it's all deserted, and every time they are searching diligently, and they have never seen anyone at all - so another generation of believers begins!

Good work! ;)

jigln
28-Nov-15, 14:43
I saw an older, wild grey haired couple staring vacantly like Donald Sutherland, in the Invasion of the Body Snatchers, waiting at bus stop yesterday as I made a run to Brora... I immediately turned and returned after my pick up at Brora and you guessed it, the couple were GONE, but hey, No Bus had passed or come along on my return!

Now all you people have got me thinking that these might have been 'Day Walkers' just making an appearance in the continued ominous sense of "yes we live, so just Stay Out, unless you want to join the dead among us".

Scary, scary thoughts & feeling!

sids
28-Nov-15, 20:00
"Like Donald Sutherland" doesn't narrow it down much.

jigln
30-Nov-15, 15:12
"Like Donald Sutherland" doesn't narrow it down much.

how about this then...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEStsLJZhzo

David Banks
18-Feb-16, 17:24
Inbhir Ùige! Don't these vampires just get on your Wick!
Don't they realise what's at stake?

Or are they Possibly Ghosts?

See the Literature section for more of the spooken (or written) word.

scorrie
24-Feb-16, 14:15
Or are they Possibly Ghosts?

See the Literature section for more of the spooken (or written) word.

Why are you spamming multiple old threads for the same reason of advertising John Little's book?

One reference is more than plenty. This is ridiculous and should not be tolerated on the forum.

David Banks
25-Feb-16, 02:36
Why are you spamming multiple old threads for the same reason of advertising John Little's book?

One reference is more than plenty. This is ridiculous and should not be tolerated on the forum.

On looking at the forum rules, I'm guessing that your appeal would be based upon "Duplicate Posting" - correct me if I'm wrong.

It took some searching to find JL's earlier postings, on different threads, for me to gather together a few *breadcrumbs* showing the development of his interest in ghosts.

Personally, I found it rather interesting and I'm sorry that you did not.