PDA

View Full Version : Are there vampires in Portgower?

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

Sage
19-Dec-10, 16:41
bye bye Cattach...it's been nice knowing you.

Please dont visit to show us your new dental work in the New Year :eek::lol:

billmoseley
19-Dec-10, 17:00
Going to Portgower for Christmas and New Year. Will it be safe, will it be festive, should I take whisky or a cross and garlic with me?

take garlic whisky cross and a stake but i fear you will become one of the living dead by the time you return. so good luck and good bye never to bathe in sunlight again

billmoseley
20-Dec-10, 19:51
as it's nearly the festive season i would love to wish portgower a merry xmas and happy new year. but i can't lololol

Hobbit
09-Jan-11, 14:47
Going to Portgower for Christmas and New Year. Will it be safe, will it be festive, should I take whisky or a cross and garlic with me?

Just checking up on Cattach, wondering if he survived the festive season. Has anyone seen him since? :eek::eek:

porshiepoo
09-Jan-11, 14:55
I went through twice on New years eve taking my daughters to Golspie.
We saw a couple walking a dog but they had a worried look about them. lol. Looked to me like they'd parked up and dared themselves to walk from one end to the other - they were really shifting.:eek:

On the way back just after midnight the place seemed completely dark. Most of the houses along the road were in complete darkness which drew your attention to the lit up tree in the village (not a xmas tree just a normal deciduous tree). A sacrificial tree maybe??? :eek:

Hobbit
09-Jan-11, 15:01
Mmmmmm, sounds mighty suspicious to me. Cattach's last post was on Boxing Day so I hope the tree wasn't for him.:eek: Please let us know you're ok Cattach as I don't fancy heading up a rescue party :eek:

Corrie 3
09-Jan-11, 15:18
Mmmmmm, sounds mighty suspicious to me. Cattach's last post was on Boxing Day so I hope the tree wasn't for him.:eek: Please let us know you're ok Cattach as I don't fancy heading up a rescue party :eek:
Its too late methinks...I dont think we will be seeing Cattach ever again...What a silly thing to do, some Folk never learn...

C3.

billmoseley
09-Jan-11, 16:06
have any other orgers gone missing? maybe there should be a role call

Hobbit
09-Jan-11, 16:37
Funny you should mention that Bill but I thought I would just check up on a few on this thread. The OP, Turquoise, hasn't been seen since September last year. What is this all about? I hope that he hasn't fallen victim to the Portgower curse. Turquoise if you're out there let us know because this is getting mighty scary.

porshiepoo
09-Jan-11, 16:39
Even me mum was a tad scared. lol. She thought it was all a joke to start with (some people eh) but she soon got all spooked.

I dared my kids to get out the car and have their piccie taken and yet again the wimps declined. They tried to get me to do it but like I told them I'm the only driver, if I go we all go so I should be protected at all costs.

billmoseley
09-Jan-11, 16:41
maybe we should make pact and not go there alone or will we all be picked off one bye one in our beds

ducati
09-Jan-11, 16:56
maybe we should make pact and not go there alone or will we all be picked off one bye one in our beds

I do go alone Bill. Its OK though 'cause I go in my car. :eek:

bekisman
09-Jan-11, 19:24
Folks: #763 to 773 are spammers? Edit: (See they have been deleted now)

billmoseley
12-Jan-11, 20:34
send the spammers to portgower they will make short work of them. make portgower like room 101 anything we don't want or like send there any ideas anyone?

Corrie 3
12-Jan-11, 22:28
Spammers on the Portgower thread?....What were they selling, Garlic, wooden stakes and Mallets or blood??

C3....:eek:[evil];)

Blarney
12-Jan-11, 22:30
send the spammers to portgower they will make short work of them. make portgower like room 101 anything we don't want or like send there any ideas anyone?

How about sending all those folk who let their dogs poo indiscriminately but don't pick up after them (and not just those from Halkirk!). There'd be plenty of daywalkers then -Portgower would be full to overflowing :D

billmoseley
15-Jan-11, 16:41
would they not be hounded out?

Garnet
15-Jan-11, 17:23
Do vampires drink dogs or just human blood? I only ask because it's not the dogs fault just the lazy ignorant owners whom I would gladly transport to Portgower myself... well drop them off anyway...then foot to the board and go like the wind!!

billmoseley
19-Jan-11, 19:29
i was just reading that the blood donor people were in thurso today and was just wondering do they go though portgower or divert another way?

Corrie 3
19-Jan-11, 19:54
i was just reading that the blood donor people were in thurso today and was just wondering do they go though portgower or divert another way?
I would have thought it was highly likely they would get mugged if they went via Portgower Bill.

C3....:roll:;)

porshiepoo
20-Jan-11, 14:25

Wouldn't want to be driving a blood donor van through that place [lol]

Blarney
21-Jan-11, 01:16
Meals on wheels!! That would be similar to the ice cream or chippie van stopping at your door. Save them a lot of hassle though :lol:

Kodiak
21-Jan-11, 13:32

Wouldn't want to be driving a blood donor van through that place [lol]

ARGHHH!! It is a trap, the Sign is really a Vampire in Disguise as it has no Shadow. Beware all Vampire Slayers.

Corrie 3
21-Jan-11, 19:26
I reckon these Vampires are spreading their wings, I go through Thrumpster quite often and I never see anyone and there is a spooky feel about the place.
Does anyone know if there are Vampires in Thrumpster.......I reckon there could be!!!

C3.....:eek::eek::eek:

ducati
21-Jan-11, 21:25
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!

Blarney
21-Jan-11, 23:54
I reckon these Vampires are spreading their wings, I go through Thrumpster quite often and I never see anyone and there is a spooky feel about the place.
Does anyone know if there are Vampires in Thrumpster.......I reckon there could be!!!

C3.....:eek:

Well I reckon that they infiltrated Spittal years ago. I have NEVER seen a living soul
there :eek:

bluelady
22-Jan-11, 02:18
Ive been to Portgower several times and in a house there. Try driving through e village, not past it and you will see many smiling faces in e daylight. Then again NO- they may like their peace and quite the infamity brings them ! ;)

John Little
22-Jan-11, 10:14
Look at the number of the above post!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Corrie 3
22-Jan-11, 13:22
Ive been to Portgower several times and in a house there. Try driving through e village, not past it and you will see many smiling faces in e daylight. Then again NO- they may like their peace and quite the infamity brings them ! ;)
You actually went into a house in Portgower and came out alive????
Did you check your neck for puncture wounds????
I have done as you suggested and drove through the village many times but never seen any faces never mind smiling ones !!!
And finally......you aren't one of THEM are you????..A V-v-v-v-v-v......ampire????

C3......:eek:[lol]

porshiepoo
22-Jan-11, 15:50

Pickings must be getting slim now folks, the Portgower vamps have their 'familiars' out touting for victims to "try driving through e village".
Wonder how many will be stupid enough to fall for THAT one!

Sage
23-Jan-11, 00:17
last week we drove through and not only was there someone on a quadbike....but there was the old timer with the little dog.

I must say I kept a very close eye on them as we drove through...it was all too surreal. I wonder if they've gone up in the world and invested in hologram technology?? :eek:

Be wary...they be luring the innocent drivers...slow to see the strange sight of the inhabitants....then they jump on the car while yer not looking!

cuthill
23-Jan-11, 02:14
I was travelling to Inverness on friday and was shocked the bus stopped to pick a guy up at Portgower,after he got on, the bus conked out ( i started to get the jitters )we were stuck at that bus stop for 1 hour 50 min and never seen another soul till another bus came to pick us up. SCAREY STUFF.

ducati
23-Jan-11, 10:21
cuthill. Go and check very carefully your reflection in a mirror then report back.

John Little
23-Jan-11, 10:41
HM..... we can't see vampires in a mirror.

But can they?

ducati
23-Jan-11, 10:43
I hadn't thought of that :eek:

John Little
23-Jan-11, 10:54
That's a good picture of you on Dunnet beach....

ducati
23-Jan-11, 11:27

Aye, it was a bit parky that day as I recall.

Corrie 3
23-Jan-11, 13:16
Aye John, if you look carefully you can just make out the puncture wounds on his neck....:roll::lol:

C3...;)

bluelady
26-Jan-11, 01:28
You actually went into a house in Portgower and came out alive????
Did you check your neck for puncture wounds????
I have done as you suggested and drove through the village many times but never seen any faces never mind smiling ones !!!
And finally......you aren't one of THEM are you????..A V-v-v-v-v-v......ampire????

C3......:eek:[lol] meet you there before sunrise ;)=

Corrie 3
26-Jan-11, 09:51
meet you there before sunrise ;)=
Nae chance, if you want to bite my neck it will have to be in brilliant sunshine I'm afraid!!!.....lol

C3...

Turquoise
18-Feb-11, 11:17
Funny you should mention that Bill but I thought I would just check up on a few on this thread. The OP, Turquoise, hasn't been seen since September last year. What is this all about? I hope that he hasn't fallen victim to the Portgower curse. Turquoise if you're out there let us know because this is getting mighty scary.

I have been held hostage in Portgower, along with Jedward and Justin Beiber. The great news is I escaped and let Them at the boys... Every cloud and all that!

annemarie482
18-Feb-11, 11:18
ah but you are most likely infected now.....:eek:

Turquoise
18-Feb-11, 11:21
ah but you are most likely infected now.....:eek:

No, I haven't.

Carole
18-Feb-11, 16:59
No, I haven't.

But you would say that, wouldn't you?

billmoseley
18-Feb-11, 17:03
witch doctor would you see to check if you were infected

Walter Ego
18-Feb-11, 17:19
If vampires can't see themselves in a mirror - how do they shave?

You never see a vampire with a beard, do you? Or covered in razor slices and tufts of hair.....

billmoseley
18-Feb-11, 17:26
it's simple you do it by touch i shave my head everyday and can do it blind folded you don't need a mirror.

Blarney
20-Feb-11, 01:43
it's simple you do it by touch i shave my head everyday and can do it blind folded you don't need a mirror.
.......are yyyyou trying to tell us that yyyyou're one of the ...undead?:eek:

Kodiak
21-Feb-11, 14:47
I was always under the impression that since Vampires were actually Dead, they no longer were required to shave. If there is any Vampire is reading this, perhaps they could confim or correct this. :D

annemarie482
21-Feb-11, 14:57
now here's a fantasic insight to vampire shaving! lol

http://everything2.com/title/How+do+vampires+shave%253F

Turquoise
24-Feb-11, 10:16
witch doctor would you see to check if you were infected

"Doctor" Gillian McKeith, methinks! She was held there over 10 years ago...you didn't think she looked like that just from a meagre diet of goji berries and miso soup did you?

Blarney
24-Feb-11, 23:01
"Doctor" Gillian McKeith, methinks! She was held there over 10 years ago...you didn't think she looked like that just from a meagre diet of goji berries and miso soup did you?
So are you trying to tell us that all that fainting in the jungle malarky was through lack of fresh blood ?

ducati
07-Mar-11, 01:11
Ooh I forgot to share my latest terrifying experience.

I was traveling back from Manchester late as I had a couple of meetings on the way back. So unfortunately due to lack of forsight, I entered Portgower:eek: at exactly midnight on 28 February.

And do you know what happened at that very moment, really, at the stroke of 12.00,

My car tax ran out :confused

John Little
07-Mar-11, 07:52
Well that proves it then. There is something sinister in Portgower to make such things happen.

Dark forces were at work.

Sage
01-Apr-11, 18:23
interesting development....the history of "the place"

http://timespanthestreets.blogspot.com/

Actually it is interesting. :)

Corrie 3
01-Apr-11, 21:19
interesting development....the history of "the place"

http://timespanthestreets.blogspot.com/

Actually it is interesting.
No mention of the Undead though!!!......And what are these memorable events that are to be held in the refurbished Village Hall..I dread to think!!!

C3....:eek::roll:;)

Sage
02-Apr-11, 10:34
well that's it you see.....hiding in plain sight obviously. They've cottoned on to us and are using diversion tactics ;)

John Little
03-Apr-11, 15:08
They are probably using it to grow dope to render the locals inert... after all Portgower anagrams to pot grower...

hoopy1406
03-Apr-11, 18:36
Strangely enough I was driving to Inverness yesterday telling my friends about this thread..

Maybe by a strange twist of fate they laughed at me as we seen 5 people and 2 dogs! - just my luck!

Corrie 3
03-Apr-11, 20:28
Maybe by a strange twist of fate they laughed at me as we seen 5 people and 2 dogs! - just my luck!
Alive ????????

C3.....:roll:;)

ducati
03-Apr-11, 21:25
Strangely enough I was driving to Inverness yesterday telling my friends about this thread..

But were they? were they, 'people and dogs'?

brandy
03-Apr-11, 21:30
we were coming back from inverness today as well and saw two people and a dog.. almost crashed the car!

billmoseley
06-Apr-11, 15:05
i'm seeing a new tactic here let a few people out and a dog(everyone loves dogs) so as when we drive though we are shocked enough to crash our cars and then they fall on the wreckage to feed. brandy i admire your driving skills to escape without crashing

brandy
06-Apr-11, 17:46
*laughs* pure determination im afraid.. had just been released from raigmore with sam.. had no intentions of going back!! they were not going to get me that easily!! and in broad daylight what cheek those vamps have.. and what sunscreen!!

ducati
06-Apr-11, 21:39
[QUOTE=brandy;838199.. and what sunscreen!![/QUOTE]

Aye, factor 15,000

starfish
18-Apr-11, 18:53
went through port gower yesterday and saw 5 people and a dog return home today and the place was swarming with people and camera

brandy
18-Apr-11, 18:58
did you get any pics yourself? i would love to see it!

starfish
18-Apr-11, 19:00
no sorry was total gobsmacked i was just waiting for the spooks to get me lol

Gronnuck
18-Apr-11, 19:07
went through port gower yesterday and saw 5 people and a dog return home today and the place was swarming with people and camera

The place was teeming with visitors to get a look at the five residents and their dog that looks like at least one of them.

starfish
18-Apr-11, 19:30
i was returning home to wick and there was loads of people walking around port gower and people had tripods set up with camera on them normal you do not see a soul there

rhino
18-Apr-11, 19:58
saw an old steam train on the tracks today heading towards inverness. Presume it was heading north yesterday to start its journey? 5 buses of people passed me this morning heading up, and later on the buses were empty heading back down.

ducati
18-Apr-11, 21:25
saw an old steam train on the tracks today heading towards inverness. Presume it was heading north yesterday to start its journey? 5 buses of people passed me this morning heading up, and later on the buses were empty heading back down.

The buses were empty? :eek:

rhino
18-Apr-11, 21:37
The buses were empty? :eek:

yep thats what I said?

starfish
18-Apr-11, 22:17
perhaps the zombies of port gower got them

oag
18-Apr-11, 22:56
they all got on a train in wick

starfish
18-Apr-11, 23:01
thats boring much more entertaining they got eaten by zombies

bekisman
18-Apr-11, 23:17
Ah here tiz!:
LOCAL steam train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to spot one in action in Sutherland next Monday, 18 April.
The Great Britain, a specially chartered vintage train, is scheduled to travel south through the county on Monday morning, en route from Wick to Penzance.
The trip has been organised by the Norfolk-based Railway Touring Company, which runs steam railway trips, tours and long haul holidays.
The best place to see the steam train will be at Helmsdale station, where it is due to stop for 50 minutes between 12.40pm and 1.10pm in order to take on water and wait for a scheduled north bound passenger train to pass.
Railway enthusiast Daniel Brittain-Catlin plans to open the museum he has set up at Dunrobin Castle Station to coincide with the train’s visit – it is due to pass through the station at around 1.30pm.
He said: “The Great Britain will beetle through most stations, although it is stopping at Helmsdale and could stop for longer at Rogart or Lairg to allow oncoming trains through.
“Its arrival will be spectacular, although short lived. However, there will be plenty of scope for waving!”
Mr Brittain-Catlin’s plans to open the museum from 12 noon to 5pm. It contains various relics of the Highland Railway Line including the original Act of Parliament granting the Duke of Sutherland permission to build a railway on his estate from Golspie to Brora.
Anyone wishing to see round the museum will need to purchase a platform ticket, costing £1.
Parking at the station is prohibited and those with a car should leave it at the Castle car park and walk to the station.
http://www.northern-times.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/8228/Steam_enthusiasts_chuffed_as_Great_Britain_sets_to _puff_through_Sutherland.html

Mrs Bucket
19-Apr-11, 06:29
A couple were sitting enjoying a picnic on the grass gazing at the fantastic view out to sea on a warm sunny day. They obviously didnt know the grizzly truth and I wasnt risking stopping and having my card marked. Maybe I should have. What would you have done?

Mrs Bucket
19-Apr-11, 06:31
Forgot to mention this was only last week

porshiepoo
19-Apr-11, 21:50
Same as you, just keep going. lol. Every man for himself and all that!

Went through twice last Saturday day, not a living soul to be seen. Going through again next week and may just balls up and go through a slow crawl just to have a good old looksee. Determined to spot someone, anyone!

starfish
19-Apr-11, 21:57
yesterday the place was heaving with people put our foot down in case they were all zombies

Bill Fernie
19-Apr-11, 23:28
Ah here tiz!:
LOCAL steam train enthusiasts will have the opportunity to spot one in action in Sutherland next Monday, 18 April.
The Great Britain, a specially chartered vintage train, is scheduled to travel south through the county on Monday morning, en route from Wick to Penzance.
The trip has been organised by the Norfolk-based Railway Touring Company, which runs steam railway trips, tours and long haul holidays.
The best place to see the steam train will be at Helmsdale station, where it is due to stop for 50 minutes between 12.40pm and 1.10pm in order to take on water and wait for a scheduled north bound passenger train to pass.
Railway enthusiast Daniel Brittain-Catlin plans to open the museum he has set up at Dunrobin Castle Station to coincide with the train’s visit – it is due to pass through the station at around 1.30pm.
He said: “The Great Britain will beetle through most stations, although it is stopping at Helmsdale and could stop for longer at Rogart or Lairg to allow oncoming trains through.
“Its arrival will be spectacular, although short lived. However, there will be plenty of scope for waving!”
Mr Brittain-Catlin’s plans to open the museum from 12 noon to 5pm. It contains various relics of the Highland Railway Line including the original Act of Parliament granting the Duke of Sutherland permission to build a railway on his estate from Golspie to Brora.
Anyone wishing to see round the museum will need to purchase a platform ticket, costing £1.
Parking at the station is prohibited and those with a car should leave it at the Castle car park and walk to the station.
http://www.northern-times.co.uk/news/fullstory.php/aid/8228/Steam_enthusiasts_chuffed_as_Great_Britain_sets_to _puff_through_Sutherland.html

Well if this train had some people or things on board is that why half the countryside was set ablaze when the train passed on.
full story of the fire an brimstone in the P & J
http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/2230544

ducati
19-Apr-11, 23:45
Or maybe one of the villagers dropped their torch :eek:

I didn't realise the fire was at Forsinard. That could be a disaster.

porshiepoo
20-Apr-11, 09:44
they all got on a train in wick

Yup, and it was the manic shovelling of coal to get the passengers through Portgower safely and asap that caused the spark that caused the hill fires :eek:
Crikey, think we need to contact a vampire slayer asap, anyone know of any?

orkneycadian
20-Apr-11, 17:22
Oh well, thats this thread due for closure and removal! Another thread was removed because someone suggested that a thief be dealt some "personal justice"

On this one, after 21 pages of mainly insults directed to the innocent folk of Portgower, we have someone suggesting they should be slain!

ADMIN? ADMIN!! :)

porshiepoo
26-Apr-11, 16:05
Ran the gauntlet twice today - nothing! Not a living soul to be seen. A gorgeous day and not a person in the garden or out and about.
HOWEVER I did spot a farm vehicle in a field. This farm vehicle was near some trees and there were a couple of Collie dogs in the front avidly watching the treeline. I can only assume that early morning vamper (vampirexfarmer) was caught short by the sunrise and was having to take cover in the shade of the trees. :eek:

Once again we all dared one another to get out at some juncture and mosey on through the village but once again no takers.

Tilter
26-Apr-11, 22:00
Ah here tiz!:

The best place to see the steam train will be at Helmsdale station, where it is due to stop for 50 minutes between 12.40pm and 1.10pm in order to take on water

Uh uh - they ain't taking on water. They're taking on blood. (Assuming Portgower passengers have to get on at Helmsdale.)

billmoseley
14-May-11, 10:10
over the last week i have been down to to the bottom of Berridale braes to turn my bus around and it has struck me that i have not seen a living soul down there. have the Portgower clan migrated over the hill? in fact there was not bird song either very creepy

veekay
14-May-11, 10:24
Has anyone noticed that in the Business sub-forum there is a thread 'looking for bats' should we tell them about the place that shall not be named?

Leanne
14-May-11, 11:02
Driving through PG I was amazed to see people out during the day! This was on Thursday...

Bazeye
15-May-11, 20:31
How come this threads lasted fo 42 pages? Never read it straight through but sometimes just type in a random page number. Anyone else do that, or is just me? :confused

ducati
15-May-11, 20:40
How come this threads lasted fo 42 pages? Never read it straight through but sometimes just type in a random page number. Anyone else do that, or is just me? :confused

That's what THEY want you to do :eek:

John Little
15-May-11, 20:46
There are vampires in Portgower
A place of blood and power
It’s led to a very long thread
For interest in th’undead
Is great we must confess
In far away Caithness.

You are warned not to be sick
On the A9 north to Wick
Never linger, stop or stay
If you do then hope that THEY,
Of you do not catch site
Or you’ll soon feel a bite…

So be careful Mr Bazeye
Take heed and don’t be crazy
If a journey north you make
Just remember what’s at stake
Use your accelerator pedal
And with dark forces – do not medal.

Bazeye
15-May-11, 21:30
There are vampires in Portgower
A place of blood and power
It’s led to a very long thread
For interest in th’undead
Is great we must confess
In far away Caithness.

You are warned not to be sick
On the A9 north to Wick
Never linger, stop or stay
If you do then hope that THEY,
Of you do not catch site
Or you’ll soon feel a bite…

So be careful Mr Bazeye
Take heed and don’t be crazy
If a journey north you make
Just remember what’s at stake
Use your accelerator pedal
And with dark forces – do not medal.

Youve convinced me. Its the train for me next year.

Mrs Bucket
15-May-11, 22:05
The train, the train wont save you thats one of the reasons its nearly always empty.

Corrie 3
16-May-11, 09:46
Its the Ghost Train that comes through Portgower at sunset each day that you have to watch out for, it's the only train that stops at Portgower, it picks up the new "undeads" and takes them to Inverness!!!

C3.......:eek::roll:;)

Kells
16-May-11, 14:35
I do the same as you all the time, it makes me laugh but I am not going to stop at Portgower EVER!!!!!

Kells
16-May-11, 14:37
Its the Ghost Train that comes through Portgower at sunset each day that you have to watch out for, it's the only train that stops at Portgower, it picks up the new "undeads" and takes them to Inverness!!!

C3.......:eek::roll:;)

Note to myself ........ Never take the train through Portgower at sunset.

Rheghead
16-May-11, 15:04
I noticed the house that has the garage door which is always open to invite unsuspecting passersby is up for sale. Perhaps the Org has warned people of a terrible fate which awaits them inside and life after death is getting tough for the residents of Portgower?

thejudd
19-May-11, 20:28
OMG OMG while I was driving through Portgower going to inverness today I saw a woman walking dowm the street and she deffo didn't look undead lol then on my way back saw a guy in one of the gardens of the houses in the back of portgower lol

Corrie 3
18-Jun-11, 17:35
I see the residents of Portgower have been on their annual holiday outing to Leicester..I hope they had a necking time!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-13823427

C3.....:eek::roll:;)

porshiepoo
18-Jun-11, 19:34
We accelerated through last Saturday. 5am and not a living soul about. Granted we didn't exactly creep through but was hoping to get a glimpse of at least a familiar or somat - nowt!
On the way back however we spotted this guy a mile away, let's face it you just do not expect to see anyone do you. The closer we got the more concerned we got cos this guy was huge, walking as fast as he could while dragging one of his legs (not literally you understand it WAS still attached to his body). Gawd knows who or what he was hurrying away from!

It got me to thinking though, all joking aside, if you saw a broken down vehicle and were flagged down by the occupants or saw someone in need of aid in the Portgower area, would you stop? Would you??

Corrie 3
18-Jun-11, 20:22
It got me to thinking though, all joking aside, if you saw a broken down vehicle and were flagged down by the occupants or saw someone in need of aid in the Portgower area, would you stop? Would you??
Nooooooooo! Porshie, thats what the AA and RAC are for isnt it?...I woudnt stop at Portgower for anything.....Ok, if it was young blonde in need of help I might think about it!!!....:roll:

C3.....:roll:;)

ducati
18-Jun-11, 22:08
Nooooooooo! Porshie, thats what the AA and RAC are for isnt it?...I woudnt stop at Portgower for anything.....Ok, if it was young blonde in need of help I might think about it!!!....:roll:

C3.....

Me too C3, but sadly, I have discovered that young blonde (females) only ever break down in certain publications (usually) read by young boys.:~(

oldmarine
19-Jun-11, 00:12
Never been to Portgower area, but it sounds rather wild after reading through this thread.

billmoseley
19-Jun-11, 16:35
oldmarine you have got this far in life without a visit so why risk your life on a pointless trip

sids
19-Jun-11, 16:51
We accelerated through last Saturday. 5am and not a living soul about. Granted we didn't exactly creep through but was hoping to get a glimpse of at least a familiar or somat - nowt!
On the way back however we spotted this guy a mile away, let's face it you just do not expect to see anyone do you. The closer we got the more concerned we got cos this guy was huge, walking as fast as he could while dragging one of his legs (not literally you understand it WAS still attached to his body). Gawd knows who or what he was hurrying away from!

We saw him too. Wouldn't have got far with that leg-bite injury.

rambo1978
20-Jun-11, 15:09
Never been to Portgower area, but it sounds rather wild after reading through this thread.

It's very much like the town of Bon Temps in the fantastic series True Blood lol!

secrets in symmetry
09-Jul-11, 17:39
I heard a rumour that the Beckhams are planning a trip to Portgower for the birth of their daughter. Here's a photo of Vic dressed to kill:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/09/article-2012895-0CE9090900000578-714_468x915.jpg

chrisupyonder
10-Jul-11, 01:12
I heard a rumour that the Beckhams' are planning a trip to Portgower for the birth of their daughter. He's a photo of Vic dressed to kill:

In those shoes? In Portgower? Though she does look one of THEM!

Chris.

panda
11-Jul-11, 08:28
we frequently pass thro portgower and never have seen anyone,but recently no less than 9 people seen in different areas...

Mrs Bucket
11-Jul-11, 18:13
Could it be they are getting ready for the Beckhams?

Phill
14-Jul-11, 22:53
Returning from my travels out with the county tonight and hastily making it up the road before dark I passed through Portgower. To my surprise I saw 6 (yes, six) people, 3 sheep and a dog!

I am concerned. This is more people in one passing than I have ever seen in total over the last several years.

Is there a Dracula Clan gathering?
Is the moon aligning with some celestial yet devilish mass that is opening up a portal in Portgower for a primeval predator to pop out??
:eek::eek::eek:

Concerned of Wick.

Leanne
15-Jul-11, 00:22
I am concerned. This is more people in one passing than I have ever seen in total over the last several years.

There's been a lot of it going on lately...

ducati
15-Jul-11, 08:18
I'm very concerned. Tubthumper, if you remember, put forward the idea of writing a musical show to 'out' the real story of Portgower with, I think, the intention of putting it on in the new village hall (crypt).

We haven't heard anything since so I suspect a super injunction was obtained.:eek:

I did meet tubs recently and I thought she looked a bit pale, so maybe there are other reasons. :eek:

brandy
15-Jul-11, 08:38
i have noticed a great increase in activity in portgower as well.. have been up and down the road several times recently.. and all but once saw people in and about portgower.. outside houses.. in the fields and on the street.. im quite concerned.. has the vampire population found a way to be out in the day light?if so we all may be in danger!!

John Little
15-Jul-11, 09:28
Vampires being unable to walk round in daytime is a myth. The original Dracula novel has the Count walking about in daytime...

Read this; http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/dracula.asp

:eek: (http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/dracula.asp)

Leanne
15-Jul-11, 18:09
Vampires being unable to walk round in daytime is a myth. The original Dracula novel has the Count walking about in daytime...

Read this; http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/dracula.asp

:eek: (http://www.snopes.com/language/literary/dracula.asp)

lol at the irony in that post ;)

John Little
15-Jul-11, 18:11
Ah but Leanne - if this thread is not about the suspension of disbelief, then what is it for? ;)

porshiepoo
15-Jul-11, 18:18
i have noticed a great increase in activity in portgower as well.. have been up and down the road several times recently.. and all but once saw people in and about portgower.. outside houses.. in the fields and on the street.. im quite concerned.. has the vampire population found a way to be out in the day light?if so we all may be in danger!!

Oh no, maybe they all wear THE ring! It was only a matter of time before they gleaned the technology from the Vampire Diaries.
That's it, ain't no way I'm going through now, like Everrrrrrrrr!

brandy
15-Jul-11, 19:05
OR.... it could be more like twilight.. and its not that the have to be out of the sun.. but thier bodies glitter like diamonds in direct sunlight!
being as us folks up north not often see direct sunlight.. could explain a lot.. move over forks.. make room for Portgower!!

katarina
15-Jul-11, 22:14
scientific research shows us that vampires are less active in the summer months due to the extended daylight hours, hence the population of Port gower increasing. Also they are less hungry. they allow their quarry to breed during the summer months to supply them with a ready meal of fresh blood when the nights grow colder. Unfortunately the victims are totally unaware of the fate that awaits them. It's sad, but what can we do?

Hoida
16-Jul-11, 12:02
Just had a chap from Colin Chessors fixing our Sky tv and his next call this morning is Portgower! I did try to warn him but he set off to fix their telly Hope he lives to tell the tale! Colin Chessor would miss him!

poppett
16-Jul-11, 13:19
Activity reported yesterday in Portgower. A man walking south rubbing his neck (as if he had just encountered a vampire) Another man at the bus stop on the northbound side of the village, just down from the new Bed and Breakfast and Tea shop..............who will be the first to stop for a cuppie and report back.............

Tilter
19-Jul-11, 23:46
Just wanted to say I drove through Portgower last week and saw someone for first time in over 20 years. I had a very fleeting glimpse of someone in a faded red sweater standing outside a house. But it could have been my imagination or I suppose it could have been a shapeshifter.

ducati
20-Jul-11, 07:44
Just wanted to say I drove through Portgower last week and saw someone for first time in over 20 years. I had a very fleeting glimpse of someone in a faded red sweater standing outside a house. But it could have been my imagination or I suppose it could have been a shapeshifter.

A sheepshifter? :eek:

Phill
20-Jul-11, 09:25
A sheepshifter? :eek:I thought they were only found in Wales! :eek: :eek:

lindsaymcc
20-Jul-11, 12:29
Driving through yesterday afternoon and saw 3 people! A man, woman and child..... it was 4pm! Surely too early for the vamps?

Going down on Sunday was eerie though - ok so it was 6am but still.... its was DEAD!

Tilter
20-Jul-11, 19:21
I thought they were only found in Wales! :eek: :eek:

Lol. Shifter not shafter.

Corrie 3
24-Aug-11, 21:46
The latest news from Portgower........... http://www.virtualtenby.co.uk/news.asp?latest=Portgower

C3..............:lol::lol:

stumpy
25-Aug-11, 07:59
I was on the bus to Thurso a few weeks ago and saw people get off at Portgower for the first time I can remember.There were three of them,two young men and a woman,and they seemed completely oblivious to the risks they were taking.The boys had red hair,so is there some kind of occult ginger protection involved?

John Little
25-Aug-11, 09:23
Just 3 weeks to go.

Herself and me are driving down into Portgower Village just to have a look at it.

If we do not arrive in Thurso you know where we will be...

Corrie 3
25-Aug-11, 09:36
Just 3 weeks to go.

Herself and me are driving down into Portgower Village just to have a look at it.

If we do not arrive in Thurso you know where we will be...
Been nice knowing you John!!!!

C3................:roll::lol:;)

bekisman
25-Aug-11, 10:51
Bit strange, but Mrs Beks and I have never seen anyone in Port Gower.. BUT when we were bringing our grandkids up from Lancs. we went through 'the place' and before we got there I mentioned we'd never seen anyone.. lo and behold, no sooner we are going through, both the kids spied three individuals walking on the pavement! AND two other's standing outside there houses which flanked the road on the right.. weird, is it that children have this gift?

NB John, it would have been nice to see you for Tiffin, but wish you luck..

Anfield
25-Aug-11, 11:44
Bit strange, but Mrs Beks and I have never seen anyone in Port Gower.. BUT when we were bringing our grandkids up from Lancs. we went through 'the place' and before we got there I mentioned we'd never seen anyone.. lo and behold, no sooner we are going through, both the kids spied three individuals walking on the pavement! AND two other's standing outside there houses which flanked the road on the right.. weird, is it that children have this gift?

They were participating in the Portgower riots

ducati
25-Aug-11, 12:09
I've been too nervous to post this but passing through at high speed last week we saw a horrific sight. Behind the new 'village hall' a marquee and......a bouncy castle :eek:

Who knows what manner of dread deads these could be associated with :eek:

Wellies
25-Aug-11, 19:32
I was in the Marquee and it was brill.

ducati
25-Aug-11, 22:07

linnie612
25-Aug-11, 22:19

Can you....(gulp).....still go out in the daylight?

stumpy
26-Aug-11, 08:04
Wellies,go and check your neck in the mirror.If you can't see yourself.....................

bluelady
27-Aug-11, 00:08
aww Poor Portgower peeps.I have visted a house there many times and I can still walk out in daylight,have a reflection in e mirror, dinnae hanker after blood meals, Vampires ? nah- keep guessing folkies :roll: ha ha

Corrie 3
27-Aug-11, 09:06
aww Poor Portgower peeps.I have visted a house there many times and I can still walk out in daylight,have a reflection in e mirror, dinnae hanker after blood meals, Vampires ? nah- keep guessing folkies :roll: ha ha
This is a trick to entice us to visit......You're one of them aren't you?....Go on, admit it.
You dont fool me that easy, I've seen your Fangs!!!

C3..................:eek:;)

oldmarine
27-Aug-11, 23:48
A very popular thread. Have any locals found anything true about this?

ducati
28-Aug-11, 06:34
A very popular thread. Have any locals found anything true about this?

The ones that try to find out oldmarine, disappear off e org, never to be seen again. :~(

orkneycadian
28-Aug-11, 12:26
The rest of them get banned off e org for making slanderous accusations directed at innocent residents of a Sutherland village!

John Little
28-Aug-11, 12:42
Sutherland! :eek::eek::eek:

Corrie 3
28-Aug-11, 12:47
Sutherland! :eek::eek:
Of course John, you didnt think we would ever tolerate such happenings in Caithness did you?

I did hear overnight that Hurricane Hamish managed to blow quite a few Vampire Bats into the sea at Portgower and drowned them, so there is some good news!!!

C3..............:roll:

orkneycadian
28-Aug-11, 12:49
Sutherland! :eek::eek::eek:

Yeah, that place that joins onto Caithness at e Ord - Contains such places as Helmsdale and Portgower....

John Little
28-Aug-11, 12:50
BBbbbut he said 'Sutherland' !!

billmoseley
28-Aug-11, 15:34
whats wrong with sutherland? i live there and it seems fine.i have also been to portgower and survived. my i like to live life on the edge

essex boy
28-Aug-11, 15:39
I also saw this so called marquee, I also noticed that it appeared to have no way in (or maybe out!) and no windows!! I did ,however, see a man and lady talking or at least looking very shifty on a house door step! Obviously I took great care too avoid eye contact.
I've been too nervous to post this but passing through at high speed last week we saw a horrific sight. Behind the new 'village hall' a marquee and......a bouncy castle :eek:

Who knows what manner of dread deads these could be associated with :eek:

John Little
28-Aug-11, 15:40
What's wrong with Sutherland? :eek:

Have you seen the man? :eek::eek:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=kiefer+sutherland+vampires&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&sa=X&rls=en&biw=1133&bih=517&tbm=isch&prmd=ivnso&tbnid=SCIY9Fh3V1Re9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/photos/vampires-through-the-years-20091111/4964&docid=WsSchLAL-aSO7M&w=400&h=468&ei=8ClaTpq-JpC38QPNkcm6DA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=886&vpy=58&dur=1857&hovh=243&hovw=208&tx=127&ty=145&page=1&tbnh=116&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0

Corrie 3
28-Aug-11, 16:12
What's wrong with Sutherland?

Have you seen the man? :eek::eek:

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=kiefer+sutherland+vampires&hl=en&safe=off&client=safari&sa=X&rls=en&biw=1133&bih=517&tbm=isch&prmd=ivnso&tbnid=SCIY9Fh3V1Re9M:&imgrefurl=http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/photos/vampires-through-the-years-20091111/4964&docid=WsSchLAL-aSO7M&w=400&h=468&ei=8ClaTpq-JpC38QPNkcm6DA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=886&vpy=58&dur=1857&hovh=243&hovw=208&tx=127&ty=145&page=1&tbnh=116&tbnw=104&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:5,s:0
Yep, I have seen this Guy in Portgower, he is the Chappie that strims the grass verges.

I also saw him in the Polish dentist's in Golspie having his fillings done...seems an ok kind of man to me.

C3...............:roll:

stumpy
29-Aug-11, 08:19
Was that fillings or filing?

John Little
27-Sep-11, 14:05
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/portgower4.jpg

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/portgower1.jpg

John Little
27-Sep-11, 14:06
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/portgower2-1.jpg

http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/portgower3.jpg

John Little
27-Sep-11, 14:14
http://i927.photobucket.com/albums/ad118/johnlittle21/portgower5.jpg

Corrie 3
27-Sep-11, 14:57
Thats the proof we have been looking for John.....See that, that, that, err, thing digging a grave?????

I reckon he was getting it ready for you and Mrs.L !!!!!!..........Good job you didn't hang around until dusk!!!!

C3....................:eek::roll:;)

poppett
27-Sep-11, 15:03
What a brave, brave man you are JL. Not only happy (?) snaps of Portgower, but off the beaten track too. Brilliant stuff indeed.

teddybear1873
27-Sep-11, 15:08
What a brave, brave man you are JL. Not only happy (?) snaps of Portgower, but off the beaten track too. Brilliant stuff indeed.

Yes, but I bet he didn't go out his car to take those pics.

Wise man.

rhoda
15-Oct-11, 00:25
Halloween approaches.

BillE
18-Oct-11, 21:46
I am currently staying in Kyle Court at Raigmore, so I drive through Portgower twice a week at the moment.

I have never seen a soul yet, not one sole person.

teddybear1873
18-Oct-11, 23:08
I am currently staying in Kyle Court at Raigmore, so I drive through Portgower twice a week at the moment.

I have never seen a soul yet, not one sole person.

You can't see soul's as they don't have any.

poppett
19-Oct-11, 13:07
Monday this week, very early in the morning there was a man heading north carrying a piecebag. On the way home about 6pm we passed a lady, young girl and two dogs heading south.

therealducati
19-Oct-11, 18:05
I have a new theory to explain the lack of people in Portgower. I went down to Inverness by train the other week and noticed about 40 seals on a beach near the infamous village. It is therefore my contention that the population are not, in fact, vampires, but are selkies!

cullpacket
30-Oct-11, 20:13
Ah ha caught them out this morning they forgot to change the clock seen five human like figures and two wolves!!

sids
30-Oct-11, 21:45
It is therefore my contention that the population are not, in fact, vampires, but are selkies!

It is my much more feasible contention that they are vampire selkies with batwing flippers. It fits the facts.

oldmarine
31-Oct-11, 03:01
Wow! This thread goes on & on & on, etc.

Corrie 3
31-Oct-11, 10:14
Wow! This thread goes on & on & on, etc.
Which is more than can be said for the poor souls who decide to stop in Portgower.

C3............:roll:;)

John Little
31-Oct-11, 10:42
Be careful C3.

Old Marine is actually an anagram of "Demon Lair"...

:eek:

ducati
31-Oct-11, 11:11
Be careful C3.

Old Marine is actually an anagram of "Demon Lair"...

Now that explains a lot!:eek:

I think Oldmarine, whilst pretending to live upstairs in the attick, is actually the ghost of an ancient, org sockpuppet that was accosted in Portgower whilst on leave from his military service in Thurso in the 1890s.:eek::eek:

oldmarine
31-Oct-11, 15:34
Now that explains a lot!:eek:

I think Oldmarine, whilst pretending to live upstairs in the attick, is actually the ghost of an ancient, org sockpuppet that was accosted in Portgower whilst on leave from his military service in Thurso in the 1890s.:eek::eek:

By golly you may be correct.

donnick
10-Nov-11, 13:42
Just noticed when passing threw portgower yesterday there is a B&B NOW would you be temped to stay:eek:

phoenixtwin2
10-Nov-11, 13:48
Just noticed when passing threw portgower yesterday there is a B&B NOW would you be temped to stay:eek:

You can check in but you will never check out!:evil

Kodiak
10-Nov-11, 14:31
To be Safe at this B&B Perhaps you should check in at Sunrise and Check out at Sunset.

nightowl
10-Nov-11, 23:23
Lots of activity in Portgower tonight. Noticed lights on in more than one house. A car in front actually turned in!!
Luckily we were behind of a convoy of two cars so just sped through (at the permitted speed limit of course;))
The full moon was certainly very spooky.

John Little
11-Nov-11, 08:54
Yes - there would be activity last night. Obviously a great conference to be held on a day which occurs but once a century.

11/11/11

The Gathering.

Today...

billmoseley
11-Nov-11, 20:45
I think the new owners have revamped it. But i here they do lite bites in the evenings and most guests are having trouble shaving due to the lack of mirrors and by the state of their necks in the mornings. Funny how they all cut themselves in the same 2 places. Breakfast is black pudding which you would go batty for. as for the owners no one knows but they have left some cryptic clues

Corrie 3
11-Nov-11, 21:16
Yes - there would be activity last night. Obviously a great conference to be held on a day which occurs but once a century.

11/11/11

The Gathering.

Today...

You should have seen them John on 6th June 06 ...... they had a ball!!!....

C3.............:eek::eek:

Kells
01-Dec-11, 17:54
The vampires are now trying to entice people to stop at Portgower. My daughter and three granddaughters were highly amused at three young lads giving them a mooney as they drove through Portgower. :lol::lol::lol:

Iffy
17-Dec-11, 19:33
I was heading North earlier today and, you know that "Big Load For the Oil Industry" which is being transported via road, from Invergordon; well they must've been so scared to enter into "The Village" that the whole convoy had stopped just South of it......... !! :eek::eek:

So many police were there; obviously as "protection" ! I was "waved through" (maybe I was the decoy !!!!!) .....but, passing by the lorry-drivers, they looked very "white-faced" upon "tackling" the "Village". I really hope they managed to get to Helmsdale unscathed !! :roll:

billmoseley
23-Jan-12, 20:31
have the vampire gone from portgower? no one has mentioned them for a wee while now or have they taken over alot of the main posters on the ORG?

Corrie 3
09-Feb-12, 14:12
Looks like they could have done according to this.................

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-16931761

Gaelic speaking Vampires? What do you think?

C3.............:eek::roll:;)

ducati
09-Feb-12, 14:30
have the vampire gone from portgower? no one has mentioned them for a wee while now or have they taken over alot of the main posters on the ORG?

Came through the other night-eerily quiet :eek:

Phill
20-Mar-12, 00:31
Having recently been subjected to watching the trilogy in umpteen parts that is Twilight (wifey has been burning out the DVD player watching it again, and again, and again, and again, and again.....)

I actually paid a wee bit of attention to the end of one episode, it had three Vampire types sat as if at court being delivered a message by a young blonde wifey. It would appear she misspelt a name to which a line came about 'Spelling & Grammar' (Just before she was dragged off screaming)!!

So, legend would have it that Vampires are pernickety about spelling and grammar, and the Org does have some grammar police lurking about.........

Bill Fernie
20-Mar-12, 18:08
Is it true that postal and proxy voting for elections was brought in to accommodate voters who had trouble accessing polling stations during daytime?

John Little
20-Mar-12, 18:48
Can't help but wonder how Highland Council would react to an elected representative in Portgower from this party;

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citizens_for_Undead_Rights_and_Equality

ducati
20-Mar-12, 18:48
That's why 'familiars' became important Bill. :eek:

DR650
23-Mar-12, 00:07
There are no vampires in Portgower, only zombies. The Dark Lords of Gartymore suck on their lifeblood. There is a Dark Lord who frequents this board !

pmcd
23-Mar-12, 10:55
"It can't have escaped your attention, my dear Watson, that the recent map of the Olympic torch's progress through the wastelands of Caithness showed its flight path hovering over one particular and normally unnoteworthy township?"

"Good grief, Holmes - you don't mean? - it can't be!"

"Yes, Watson, the torch will eschew Wick and Thurso, but will be carried over Portgower!"

"But Holmes - anything which enters Portgower, even its air space, will be sucked into the Great Void, never to be seen again!"

"Correct, Watson. How does that make you feel?"

"Holmes - it's like a dagger to the vitals - a burning pain in the pit of my stomach!"

"Alimentary, my dear Watson........."

(Meanwhile, Moriarty plots with Grytpype-Thynne around the rough hewn kitchen table at Number 3, Lemon Entry Cottages, Portgower.........Will the Olympic torch disappear forever.....?

Phill
23-Mar-12, 11:56
Fearing the worst I looked into the airspace & aeroplane routings around Portgower so as to notify the authorities and alert them to the dangers.
To my surprise there is a waypoint to the North of Portgower by about 4 miles, no other town in the Highlands has this!

Why divert aircraft away from Portgower?? THEY know!

The conspiracy thickens, this supports the stories on the internet about a secret underground government facility, THEY obviously don't want aircraft flying over to stop them seeing the ground disturbance from the facility!!!

Do the Vampire's really exist or is it just a cover story???
Or are they there to protect the facility????:eek:

I did some more research and found this:
http://i805.photobucket.com/albums/yy337/Phill_Rawlins/grateviews.jpg

"friendly people" and "grate views"
This is no spelling mistake, this is a message!
And the website for this "bed & breakfast" : http://www.slains-castle.com

Slains!!!

It's almost an admission!!!
It's just so blatant!

John Little
23-Mar-12, 12:04
"Jutta'!

Phill - I think you have stumbled onto something here'

http://opera.stanford.edu/iu/libretti/vampyr.html

Mrs Bucket
30-Mar-12, 13:20
I think we are all safe to slow down and enjoy passing through Portgower for a change. I passed through twice yesterday and I spotted two very healthy looking bullocks in a field at the roadside Im sure they wil sate any vampires blood thirst for some time.

Corrie 3
30-Mar-12, 16:47
I think we are all safe to slow down and enjoy passing through Portgower for a change. I passed through twice yesterday and I spotted two very healthy looking bullocks in a field at the roadside Im sure they wil sate any vampires blood thirst for some time.
That sounds like a load of bullocks to me, there is no way I am slowing down driving through Portgower. It's the village of the damned!!

C3.............:eek:;)

teddybear1873
30-Mar-12, 19:03

I think I if I seen two enormous scrotum's, I would think twice on stopping.

billmoseley
30-Mar-12, 20:54
has mrs bucket been got to by the vampires and trying to lure us down there to our doom. i fear she might have been

John Little
30-Mar-12, 21:03
Well Bill - you know that old saying- 'Hells Bells and BUCKETS of blood".

Need I say more?

Mrs Bucket
31-Mar-12, 11:55
Not at all I wouldt think or luring anyone anywhere I think you should stop and admire the bullocks I dont think the vampires have got to me but mmmmmmmmmm Im not so sure I have been acting a bit straaaaaange recently and I did have my window open woe is me

billmoseley
01-Apr-12, 15:25
It's ok Mrs Bucket i'm sure all you need is a revamp lololol. next time keep your window closed and stay away from the bullocks it's a trap

fender
02-Apr-12, 14:54
Not sure about Vampires but they do have destructive Crows according to last weeks Raggie!!!!

billmoseley
02-Apr-12, 20:04
crows are the eyes of the evil more evidence of vampires me thinks. the crow is all seeing and knows where your hiding

Mrs Bucket
03-Apr-12, 08:17
Maybe we should consider a petition to get a by pass or a flyover or something and just leave them with thier bollocks.

shazzap
03-Apr-12, 21:37
If they look like the ones, on the Vampire Diaries :evil...................... Directions please. ;)

Mik.M.
06-May-12, 19:39
Whilst taking someone south on thursday of last week we saw 2 people going into the polling station,there is photograpic evidence of this and I hope that it will be posted here soon.

John Little
06-May-12, 20:05
Oh aye - they vote for a dead man walking...

Corrie 3
06-May-12, 21:17
Whilst taking someone south on thursday of last week we saw 2 people going into the polling station,there is photograpic evidence of this and I hope that it will be posted here soon.
And this is what they were voting for..................

http://vampirediaries.alloyentertainment.com/vote-for-elena-and-damon/

C3...........:eek::roll:

Bobinovich
06-May-12, 21:53
whilst taking someone south on thursday of last week we saw 2 people going into the polling station,there is photograpic evidence of this and i hope that it will be posted here soon.

proof! :)

annemarie482
06-May-12, 23:05

thats one massive orange moon out there tonight......
hope this is not some kind of signal that the vampires are arising!

Corrie 3
07-May-12, 04:39
proof! :)

That is disgraceful Bob, you were that close to them and didn't stop them from entering that green den of bloodsuckers? You know they will never come out again don't you?
I bet no one got a photo of them coming out because it's a fact that they didn't! Poor wee soul's, and you could have been the one to have saved them and you didn't.!!!!

C3...........:eek:;)

Mrs Bucket
07-May-12, 06:04
The voters look suspiciously like farmers the plot thickens remember the bullocks? [evil]

sids
07-May-12, 07:43
http://forum.caithness.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=13556&d=1336337589

Look at how all the locals in that queue don't show up in the photo, just the two victims. Also, the image of the undead is noticeably missing from the car mirror. One more item for my evidence file.

Who am I?
Just a stakeholder.

Hoida
08-May-12, 11:48
I notice from the photo they even have disabled parking!!

sids
08-May-12, 12:27
I notice from the photo they even have disabled parking!!

Undeath is recognised as a a bona fide disability, by politically correct do-gooders!

billmoseley
08-May-12, 21:22
does a bite on the neck render you disabled. Then do they get a free travel card and then go off and infest the rest of scotland hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Phill
20-May-12, 21:39
Spotted this heading North earlier:
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q622/randomstuffisee/e5a785be.jpg

Is there a battle of the Darksides breaking out?

Kodiak
21-May-12, 00:45
Spotted this heading North earlier:
http://i1167.photobucket.com/albums/q622/randomstuffisee/e5a785be.jpg

Is there a battle of the Darksides breaking out?

Interesting that you spotted this going North. Not only is there no one driving this Van but it is an american Vehicle, notice the fuel cover where it says Gas and not petrol, and it also has a left hand Drive. This Van is also driving on the right side of the road so ithis picture was not taken in the UK.

Corrie 3
21-May-12, 03:23
Interesting that you spotted this going North. Not only is there no one driving this Van but it is an american Vehicle, notice the fuel cover where it says Gas and not petrol, and it also has a left hand Drive. This Van is also driving on the right side of the road so ithis picture was not taken in the UK.
It looks as though it is driving on the left on a dual carriageway and overtaking (phills vehicle?). It wouldn't say petrol because it's a diesel vehicle and is clearly shown.
I am not a betting man but I would say this is south of Inverness and heading straight for Portgower. The very fact that you can't see anyone driving it should ring the alarm bells Kodiak!

C3............:eek:;)

John Little
21-May-12, 08:23
I see that it says 4x4 on the side. 4x4. is 16........... Is this not the number of houses in Portgower? Coincidence?

Phill
21-May-12, 08:28
Pure denierismish of the truth of Portgower.

Or! Is Kodiak one of THEM in our midst, trying to double bluff us!! :eek::eek::eek:

Kodiak
21-May-12, 12:31
Pure denierismish of the truth of Portgower.

Or! Is Kodiak one of THEM in our midst, trying to double bluff us!! :eek:

I can honestly say I am not a Vampire, I might be a WereBear but not a Vampire. "GROWL"

http://i.imgur.com/9CpVM.jpg

John Little
26-May-12, 13:35
So!

After all this time, and the longest thread on the Org, finally we can see that there is no smoke without fire.

'They' have become far less shy - perhaps due to a more open form of government favoured by the SNP but it seems that those of a more robust frame of mind may find a career at Portgower...

http://www.dstlportgower.co.uk/

In a future war it may be that our brave zombies and vampires may save us...

Corrie 3
26-May-12, 13:44
An Arm's factory disguised as a polling Station, how very clever indeed!!!

I can now sleep safely in my bed knowing Eck has sorted out our new Scottish Army and defence system!!

Phew!!!

C3...................:eek:[lol];)

sids
26-May-12, 14:37
notice the fuel cover where it says Gas and not petrol.

It says "gas oil." In this country, that means red diesel:

blood red diesel.

Vampires use left hand drive vans on the wrong side of the road so you think you're seeing a mirror image, so you think they can't be vampires. Do not underestimate the audacious cunning of these creatures.

Phill
26-May-12, 20:17
So!

After all this time, and the longest thread on the Org, finally we can see that there is no smoke without fire.

'They' have become far less shy - perhaps due to a more open form of government favoured by the SNP but it seems that those of a more robust frame of mind may find a career at Portgower...

http://www.dstlportgower.co.uk/

In a future war it may be that our brave zombies and vampires may save us...Clearly this is a public-private enterprise which begs the question just who is the THEM who are acually funding this! :eek:
Could it be that this is more sinister than first thought, are THEY the Illuminate or the Bilderburg group creating a Vampire army to take over the world?? :eek:

John Little
26-May-12, 20:57
Well I see that they are linked to the CIA...

elamanya
26-May-12, 21:22
Take it that stands for, Cattachs In Area ???

Phill
26-May-12, 21:30
Well I see that they are linked to the CIA...And we know all about their "front" companies!!

John Little
26-May-12, 21:44
Well yes indeed- you will note that one of the contacts is Porton Down, a very hush- hush place indeed. I recall some of the research they did into remote viewing during the Cold War. I am not surprised at all that they have an interest in Portgower.

John Little
26-May-12, 21:46
Another point is that it is a very impressive website indeed. You don't go to that sort of trouble unless you have a great deal of prestige to uphold.

Phill
27-May-12, 12:37
Or something to sell!
Genetic mutating vampire zombie army for sale to the highest bidder!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Phill
09-Jun-12, 09:58
Well, well, well.....

Vampire Slaying kits for sale! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-18367300)

This whole thing is becoming more commercialised, THEY must be behind it! :eek::eek::eek:

teddybear1873
09-Jun-12, 15:18
Well, well, well.....

Vampire Slaying kits for sale! (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-18367300)

This whole thing is becoming more commercialised, THEY must be behind it! :eek::eek::eek:

No bottle of sun light. Ain't worth the money.

Could always throw in a Des O'Connor CD for good measure lol.

Kodiak
09-Jun-12, 16:10
MMMM Now there's a thought. Can Vampires use Sunlight Soap?

http://i.imgur.com/PCfGS.jpg

Mrs Bucket
10-Jun-12, 19:35
There is something afoot there seemed to be a stirring of life in Portgower for a short while, but this last few times I have passed through dead as the grave again . I was even thinking about visiting the tea but I suspect a trap.

Mrs Bucket
10-Jun-12, 19:36
that was supposed to be tea rooms

billmoseley
10-Jun-12, 20:03
it will be quiet at this time of the year to much day light but i feel your right not to venture to the tea rooms who knows what might have become of you

porshiepoo
11-Jun-12, 14:19
We went through on Saturday and saw a 'familiar' hastily walking a couple of dogs :eek:

My sister comes up next month and at first I was going to warn her to lock her doors as she goes through if it's dark - but the evil side to me is tempted to encourage her to actually drive right into the heart of the village under the pretence of some amazingingly beautiful scenery. Could be worth finding out what she sees? Hmmmm, but then I'd have to check her neck for marks wouldn't I! OK maybe I'll just tell her to leg it through!

billmoseley
11-Jun-12, 20:16
it's only a sister so let her go have a look sister are ten a penny

dodo
12-Jun-12, 10:53
just as a matter of interest do you stop your bus in the place i cannot bring myself to mention;):eek:

John Little
12-Jun-12, 12:13
just as a matter of interest do you stop your bus in the place i cannot bring myself to mention;):eek:Would that be the bus number 666 - the one festooned with strings of garlic?

John Little
12-Jun-12, 12:16
The OP of this thread has not posted since last year. I hope he or she is alright?

ducati
12-Jun-12, 13:14
Would that be the bus number 666 - the one festooned with strings of garlic?

It's the Ex 99 :eek:

Phill
12-Jun-12, 13:58
The OP of this thread has not posted since last year. I hope he or she is alright?We need a search party, I volunteer to send ducati down.

ducati
12-Jun-12, 15:58
We need a search party, I volunteer to send ducati down.

billmoseley
12-Jun-12, 18:57
it's strange but only a select few drivers do the x99 and they are a strange lot. I did it a few times but didn't feel that i fitted in with them lololol.

Citizen
05-Oct-12, 14:04
I saw two people in Portgower but it was dark so they cant be daywalkers. Plenty of lights on in the houses when I passed.....would be an interesting place to go trick or treatin'

Bill Fernie
06-Oct-12, 11:23
Has anyone applied for a job on this web site......http://www.dstlportgower.co.uk/

(http://www.dstlportgower.co.uk/)

John Little
06-Oct-12, 11:28
Has anyone applied for a job on this web site......http://www.dstlportgower.co.uk/I think Phill did - but he hasn't been around for a while so can't ask him...

Bill Fernie
06-Oct-12, 11:29
Meanwhile in the art world http://www.artybuzz.com/find-art/i-survived-portgower/5994

Phill
06-Oct-12, 12:18
I think Phill did - but he hasn't been around for a while so can't ask him...

Fear ye not! I restrict my travels through the 'dark place' to daylight!
Safe and well here. I wouldn't be signing up to any secretive government research facility, I know what they get up to in Wales.......

wait.....

is that a silent black helicopter I hear......