PDA

View Full Version : Drums for sale

Deemac
09-Apr-06, 16:29
I thought I'd posted this on this forum before (But it appears to have been deleted - I have no idea why!!), so apologies for posting again. It's also on the Items for sale section.

Reasonable condition – Would suit beginner or extension to existing kit (double bass drums anyone!!). (Sorry no cymbals included)

Includes: Premier 20” Bass drum, 16” Floor Tom, 13” Rack Tom, 12” Rack Tom, Maxwin 10” Rack Tom, 8” Rack Tom, Premier 2000 - 14 x 5.5” Metal Snare. All Toms single headed.

Also: Bass Pedal (Brand new Tama worth £60!!), Hihat stand, Snare stand, cymbal stand & Seat.

Also: Hard cases for bass drum, 16”, 13” & 12” Toms & chest case for snare and some hardware/pedals, selection of sticks, spare drum heads and gig carpet.

Quick sale – Whole lot for £250. Telephone 01847 821845 or email.

I can email images of kit if your interested.

Jeid
09-Apr-06, 23:06
Looks like its been moved to the for sale section.

Deemac
10-Apr-06, 18:46
Looks like its been moved to the for sale section.

I posted in the Items for sale section & The Music Section. Wasn't aware this was an issue. Reckoned musicians would look here first. Anyway changing post titles seems to have sorted the problem. (I assume this is used to remove duplicates of a post and reduce bandwidth/storage capacity).

Deemac
10-Apr-06, 18:48
Also while I'm here. . . .

Why am I not allowed to post attachments? Do I not meet criteria I'm unaware of? I did look in FAQs but didn't see anything.

Deemac
10-Apr-06, 23:17
Thanks for all those that looked - kit now sold. I think he was into building a double bass set up with lots of toms.