Iffy
08-Oct-09, 14:17
Yep, me too....Brrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

The Angel Of Death
08-Oct-09, 14:53
Come on the snow !!!!!!!!

dietcokegirl
08-Oct-09, 15:02
Yes! These last few mornings have been really nippy.
Frost next no doubt :(

Ash
08-Oct-09, 15:02
freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

yes just abit lol:lol:

Kodiak
08-Oct-09, 15:20
Thank goodness for the Electric Blanket, at least I am cosy in Bed. :D

BINBOB
08-Oct-09, 16:44
Thank goodness for the Electric Blanket, at least I am cosy in Bed. :D

Ditto and my basset helps too!!!!:lol:

ShelleyCowie
08-Oct-09, 17:11
Its cold indeed! :eek: My OH seems to still be roasting and is going round in t-shirts still! Im freezing and wearing big wooly jumpers already! Extra blankets on the kids beds too and athrun has loads o covers!!

Time to get the thicker duvet on the beds too. :Razz

Gronnuck
08-Oct-09, 17:23
I hear cardigans are in this year! ;):D

majic
08-Oct-09, 17:28
At least its not raining:) or is that tempting fate

Fluff
08-Oct-09, 17:46
I am very tempted to put the electric blanket on the bed, but I am resisting! I can cope with it being cold at night, when it gets cold in the mornings (or when you get out the shower lol) then I'll take action!

shazzap
08-Oct-09, 18:28
I don't think it's too bad.:)

Thomas
08-Oct-09, 18:49
It's not so bad yet, I haven't checked the weather but I have a pretty good guess it will probably get worse :lol:

Liz
08-Oct-09, 19:04
I've been much warmer since getting electric heating installed and have a lovely snuggly microfibre duvet on my bed which is lovely and light.
Not weighed down with coats like it used to be when I was wee!:lol:

Oh and the thermals help!

Stay warm everyone.:D

Liz
08-Oct-09, 19:05
Ditto and my basset helps too!!!!:lol:

When I read your post first I thought it said basket and wondered what you were doing lying in a basket!:lol:

Note to self, read posts more carefully!lol

Liz
08-Oct-09, 19:07
Forgot to say that since using Northern Nights bedding I haven't needed to use an electric blanket.
It is so lovely and cosy and you don't get that horrible 'cold spot' you can get when you have to get out of bed and climb back in.

teenybash
08-Oct-09, 19:40
A great snuggly warm bed should have a feather topper.............I bought one and it is fantastic...in fact I get tooooo warm. I still use my electric blanket to knock the chill off, but sleeping on feathers is so very, very cosy.:Razz

Vistravi
08-Oct-09, 19:44
Freezing, my three in 1 jacket, scarf and gloves(Don't like hats) have all been used overe the last couple of days. Just glad i don't live too near the sea now as it would be alot colder. ;)

Sandra_B
08-Oct-09, 19:45
Absolutely perishing!! It's so cold in here that a drink from the cupboard is colder than one from the fridge.

Liz
08-Oct-09, 20:18
A great snuggly warm bed should have a feather topper.............I bought one and it is fantastic...in fact I get tooooo warm. I still use my electric blanket to knock the chill off, but sleeping on feathers is so very, very cosy.:Razz

I had a feather topper as well but didn't like having to keep plumping it up (didn't help that the cats kept lying on it!:lol:) so changed to a wizard mattress topper which is lovely and no maintenance.

What kind do you have Teenybash.

Sandra_B
08-Oct-09, 20:23
Where did you get your feather beds? I used to have one and it was great!

Liz
08-Oct-09, 20:27
I got mine from QVC.

They have the Northern Nights range which is really good.

sids
08-Oct-09, 20:45
I saw my first Robin yesterday and he was back again today, lovely little thing!

The weather has been lovely this week for being outside, make the most of it, I say!

BINBOB
08-Oct-09, 23:13
When I read your post first I thought it said basket and wondered what you were doing lying in a basket!
Note to self, read posts more carefully!lol
:lol::lol::lol:Heheeeeeee

BINBOB
08-Oct-09, 23:14
Forgot to say that since using Northern Nights bedding I haven't needed to use an electric blanket.
It is so lovely and cosy and you don't get that horrible 'cold spot' you can get when you have to get out of bed and climb back in.

Have just purchased Northern Nights today,on QVC.;)

Fluff
08-Oct-09, 23:36
I picked up a lovely pair of leather gloves tonight from TK max, with Thinsulate padding on the inside, much better now!

teenybash
08-Oct-09, 23:57
Where did you get your feather beds? I used to have one and it was great!

I bought mine from an Ebay shop and it cost just over £40 including postage......money definately well spent.

Kenn
09-Oct-09, 00:02
Put my Caithness boots on fer the 1st time today but nowt is getting through the fleece!

Julia
09-Oct-09, 09:13
It was 2.5 degrees here in Wick last night! Just a bit nippy for this time of year, I've succumbed and bought an electric blanket.

cuddlepop
09-Oct-09, 09:24
I've had to give in and put the storage heaters on so this year winters early.

Its not a patch here on the cold you get in Thurso though,your wind is like razor blades.

Anji
09-Oct-09, 11:24
My car gave me its first 'Risk of Ice' warning of the winter last night. As I was driving through Gillock, the temperature was showing as one degree.

I haven't been warm for over a week. Just think, we still have the real winter months to look forward to!

Liz
09-Oct-09, 13:11
Have just purchased Northern Nights today,on QVC.;)

I could never use any other kind of bedding now. It is so snuggly!:D

feegilmour
09-Oct-09, 19:25
it is freezin here thursday morning car woz reading -2 at 9 in morning
bbbbbrrrrrrrrrr