PDA

View Full Version : Intensive Driving Courses

buffy
07-Oct-09, 12:31
I am looking for info on the week long driving course and test that they do up in Thurso/Wick.
Have tried contactacting Kwikpass as I had heard it was them that did it but they told me they dont do up here at all.
Does anyone have the company name or even a contact number/email address for them so I can find out the cost etc?

Thank you :)

celtic1888
07-Oct-09, 12:44
hmmm

It is them that do it up here,
Ive had quite a few mates go through it and i've seen their car about...

*Martin*
07-Oct-09, 12:49
I'm sure there was a thread about KwikPass not so long ago. They had done a bunk with either one persons or a couple of peoples money.

MrsK
07-Oct-09, 13:36
hmmm

It is them that do it up here,
Ive had quite a few mates go through it and i've seen their car about...

How many got a 'Kwikpass' then? Has anyone passed first time with this firm? And how much did it cost them?

celtic1888
07-Oct-09, 13:51
I can only remember one mates outcome,
He passed his theory test and failed his first practical test, but passed 2nd time around.
I think he paid near £500..
Not 100% sure though.

Maximo
07-Oct-09, 16:18
I sat my test with Kwikpass in Thurso. He took me on an assessment lesson, decided I need 15 hours and I think it cost me just over £400 for that, the test and the hire of his car for the test. I found him a really nice guy and I passed first time. I did find him hard to get in touch with after my first initial enquiry but apart from that they were great! That was a year last December however.

Jeid
07-Oct-09, 16:26
I took an intensive course with KwikPass... waste of time. I passed my test on the second attempt, but he was so disorganised, barely paid attention, was always on the phone with his family. One minute he'd not be caring and the next he'd bite your face off for something. He didn't really teach me anything that I used in my test. The only thing I found it useful for was driving experience.

I ended up with Brian Gordon and he was most excellent. Looked at everything I was doing, right or wrong, and fixed it with me in 3 lessons.

EDDIE
07-Oct-09, 19:13
I'm sure there was a thread about KwikPass not so long ago. They had done a bunk with either one persons or a couple of peoples money.

There was a thread about that the lad thought it was spelt as in quick pass he then relised it was kwik pass from waht i remebered he wasnt happy with the service.
All these intensive course are good but its not a guarnteed pass it only gets u to a standard ready for a test.Unfortuantly on the big day of the test a lot depends on ure luck and ure nerves and what like a mood the tester is in?

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=71249