PDA

View Full Version : Prince Harry

unicorn
08-Apr-06, 18:30
Why can't the press leave the poor loon alone..... I think it's great that he wants to live a normal life and do normal young loon things.

Gleber2
08-Apr-06, 18:34
Why can't the press leave the poor loon alone..... I think it's great that he wants to live a normal life and do normal young loon things.

By Golach's attitude, he's a common junkie as he has been known to smoke pot so why should he be considered different. He is beyond human consideration by Golach's lights. :lol:

scotsboy
08-Apr-06, 18:43
Not sure what he has done now, but I am sure we will find out. Whilst I agree with your sentiments I dont think he is a poor loon.

unicorn
08-Apr-06, 18:58
yeah well hardly poor but you know what I mean.... he went to a lapdancing club with some friends and now the usual fuss is being created.

scotsboy
08-Apr-06, 19:00
I think lapdancing is way too seedy - now a proper hooker bar, that is just free economy at its grass roots.

unicorn
08-Apr-06, 19:18
lol scotsboy :) I would rather see a young royal the way Harry is than some snob who has no idea about what goes on in the real world.

connieb19
08-Apr-06, 19:22
lol scotsboy :) I would rather see a young royal the way Harry is than some snob who has no idea about what goes on in the real world.I agree, I have no time for the Royal Family but I think Harry should be King.

The Pepsi Challenge
08-Apr-06, 19:37
Seen Harry getting kicked out of the Opal Lounge in Edinburgh once. He walked into the women's toilets and banged on the cubicle door demanding she come out and speak to him. Or so the bouncers told me.

Tom Cornwall
08-Apr-06, 21:12
Did the newspapers take the names of every bloke in the place? They always look for the negative, not the positive . Like they didn't seem to emphasise that Harry and his mates had just 'passed out' of their course at the Military College, and that they had something to celebrate.

willowbankbear
09-Apr-06, 13:08
Harry for King-definately. 2-3 spaces in wick retail park, Lapdancing club anyone:p :p

golach
09-Apr-06, 13:32
who honestly cares what Harry or the rest of his Family does, I dont

golach
09-Apr-06, 13:34
By Golach's attitude, he's a common junkie as he has been known to smoke pot so why should he be considered different. He is beyond human consideration by Golach's lights. :lol:
Now Now Owld fella your putting words in my mouth and trying to read my thoughts, are you and Gleeber singing from the same hymn sheet?

bingo1
09-Apr-06, 14:08
He may be a prince, he may be very very very rich but he is still a young loon. I think if he wants to lead a normal life he should do so. He cannot help which family he was born to but he should be allowed to be who he wants, and he wants normal. I think William should be the next King.

willowbankbear
09-Apr-06, 14:13
ERm I think ye will find that willy is the next king,after his dad Charles,But if Big lizzie doesnt give up soon,Chas may never be the Boss[mad]

bingo1
09-Apr-06, 14:20
ERm I think ye will find that willy is the next king,after his dad Charles,But if Big lizzie doesnt give up soon,Chas may never be the Boss[mad]ERM...YES i do know this. I wrote this as other post stated that they thought that harry should be king. Or did you not read that parts.:lol:

willowbankbear
09-Apr-06, 14:30
Yes i did read it, which side of the bed did you get out of today?:Razz :Razz

tommy1979
09-Apr-06, 14:40
I agree, I have no time for the Royal Family but I think Harry should be King.

nice in theory...however Harry Hewitt could never be king for the reason i have just gave :lol:

connieb19
09-Apr-06, 14:41
nice in theory...however Harry Hewitt could never be king for the reason i have just gave :lol:lol...that's true[lol]

willowbankbear
09-Apr-06, 14:44
Thats a bit slanderous Tommy1979, Im speechless at ye, Only royal who seems to like a bit of fun & yer extracting the urine out of him-shocking:confused:

tommy1979
09-Apr-06, 14:52
Thats a bit slanderous Tommy1979, Im speechless at ye, Only royal who seems to like a bit of fun & yer extracting the urine out of him-shocking:confused:

if you read my post again WB...you will see it says "nice in theory" which means im all for Harry as king...however I have my suspicions there there is a royal cover up going on there...One only needs to look at him to realize one does look like ones father :lol:

Jeid
09-Apr-06, 15:04
Harry is no saint, but it's good that he is trying to lead a normal life instead of the life of a royal

Gleber2
09-Apr-06, 15:04
Now Now Owld fella your putting words in my mouth and trying to read my thoughts, are you and Gleeber singing from the same hymn sheet?

Golaaach, did you not say in another thread that anyone who took an illegal drug was nothing but a common junkie? It has been admitted that Harry smokes or has smoked cannabis, therefore, by your lights, Prince Harry is nothing but a common junkie. 'E wurds came oota yur mooth check.

Real Glebers have telepathic communication and Gleeber and myself don't need to read the same hymn sheet.:lol:

bingo1
09-Apr-06, 15:06
Yes i did read it, which side of the bed did you get out of today?:Razz :RazzOK what ever. Have a nice day.:lol:

JAWS
09-Apr-06, 16:05
Harry behaving like many a young lad? Shock, horror! How disgraceful!

How easily the media become outraged in this day and age.
I remember a huge amount of shock, fuss and photographs of a rather inebriated Charlotte Church leaving a club.
It was her 18th birthday party and she had had a few too many drinks. You would have thought she was the first lass ever to have behaved in such an outragious manner.

Do they really believe that all 18 year old young ladies are only allowed out with a chaperone and have to be back home by 10 o' clock sharp or be labelled a 'loose woman' and shamed for life?

They complain the Royal Family are out of touch and should become more like the rest of us. When one of the young Royals behaves like any other young person they find it quite extraordinary and express shock and outrage.

I must admit, lap-dancing clubs etc are not my cup of tea, and wouldn't have been had they existed in my youth, but I certainly am not shocked by the thought that some young lads do go to them.
In fact I'm rather pleased that the up and coming young Royals do tend to behave like other youngsters instead of acting like protocol indoctrinated robots.

landmarker
09-Apr-06, 20:20
lol scotsboy :) I would rather see a young royal the way Harry is than some snob who has no idea about what goes on in the real world.
So hanging about in 'lapdancing' clubs is the real world is it?
God help us then.
This privileged parasite should be setting an example to the youth of Britain in the way he behaves. Not appealing to the lowest common denominator and encouraging the cheapening and demeaning of women.
Vive le Republique !!

canuck
09-Apr-06, 20:26
I know that this will date me, but I remember a few raucous events being reported when the boy's father was his age. The three "G"s may know better than I, but didn't the alcohol consuming occasions, that made the press, happen during Charles' time in Scotland?

golach
09-Apr-06, 20:30
I know that this will date me, but I remember a few raucous events being reported when the boy's father was his age. The three "G"s may know better than I, but didn't the alcohol consuming occasions, that made the press, happen during Charles' time in Scotland?
Oh No Canuck, you will have put the cat amongst the pigeons now, 2 of the afore mentioned G's are anti drink too, and poor wee Charlie was only experimenting with a wee Cherry Brandy[lol]

Gleber2
09-Apr-06, 20:34
God help us then.
This privileged parasite should be setting an example to the youth of Britain in the way he behaves. Not appealing to the lowest common denominator and encouraging the cheapening and demeaning of women.
Vive le Republique !!
Ya sanctimonius git lol:)

footie chick
09-Apr-06, 20:40
God give me strength! An 18 year old royal behaving like any normal 18 year old. You ask any male their ideal way to celebrate I guarantee they would come up with the same response. Yeah he's royal can he help it? :cool:

willowbankbear
09-Apr-06, 21:34
God help us then.
Vive le Republique !!

Away ye go Landmarker, If ye were born with a silver spoon in yer gob ye would do exactly the same as Harry, I know I wouldve when I was his age[lol]
Rule Brittania

landmarker
10-Apr-06, 18:24
Away ye go Landmarker, If ye were born with a silver spoon in yer gob ye would do exactly the same as Harry, I know I wouldve when I was his age[lol]
Rule Brittania

Being absolutely honest here, at eighteen, or even now I'd have wanted the world to swallow me whole if some fit young lass started gyrating half naked anywhere near my lap in public.

In private well, that's an entirely different kettle of fish. Every case would need to be judged on its merits. It's a situation I've not been in for a very long time.

mama2
10-Apr-06, 19:08
The way the press go on about Prince Harry just cracks me up, so what if he goes out getting rip roaring drunk and enjoying himself!! You are only young once and he may aswell enjoy it the same as the rest of us and do whatever makes him happy. Good on him I say!!

Cedric Farthsbottom III
10-Apr-06, 22:56
Harry is the Princess Margaret o' the day,rebel without a cause.William,has been brought up fae birth to be like his Granny and Dad.

Lap dancing clubs are only seedy to those who have never been in one.

Bingobabe
11-Apr-06, 01:36
Who cares. what did the royals do for me nowt[lol]

Tristan
11-Apr-06, 08:33

If he wants to lead a normal life let him but make sure he takes the silver spoon out of his mouth first.
He can't have it both ways let him ditch his bodyguards, get a job, and muck in with the rest of us OR keep all the privileges and start acting the part.

connieb19
11-Apr-06, 09:42
Who cares. what did the royals do for me nowt[lol]You should care! It's us who are working, to keep them.:roll:

willowbankbear
11-Apr-06, 09:46
Connie, Ye dont really mind working to keep those nice folk in surroundings that most of us will never see? I dont, I love being a peasant[lol] [lol] [lol]