PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Chilli Chicken

igglepiggle
30-Sep-09, 13:24
I am looking for recepies for sweet chilli chicken.

Many thanks in advance:D

Bobinovich
01-Oct-09, 13:31
I'll joint the list waiting - I love the stuff, especially Johnstons Sweet Chilli Chicken wraps - yum!

igglepiggle
01-Oct-09, 14:26
i only started trying it the last month, but i love it!! just fancy trying to make my own!!

dizey39
01-Oct-09, 17:25
Hi,
I make sweet chilli chicken and this is my recipe;

cold cooked chicken breast
sweet chilli dipping sauce
mayonnaise

I buy the chilli dipping sauce in Tesco (find it on top shelf above sweet & sour sauces in Thurso shop) Dice up chicken and add it to a mix of the mayonnaise and chilli dipping sauce to taste to own strength and preference. Simple!!!!
Also lovely if you pour some of the sweet chilli dipping sauce on top of chicken breasts then cook in foil parcel for approx 40 mins on 200c. Have with salad, baked potato. Yummy!!

horsegirl
01-Oct-09, 23:03
You should try this in cafe Cardosi. It is the bizz. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Think i will have to have one tomorrow.

Sweet chilli, phili cheese and cooked chicken is great. Often have it on a wrap

Lavenderblue2
03-Oct-09, 18:11
Hi,
I make sweet chilli chicken and this is my recipe;

cold cooked chicken breast
sweet chilli dipping sauce
mayonnaise

I buy the chilli dipping sauce in Tesco (find it on top shelf above sweet & sour sauces in Thurso shop) Dice up chicken and add it to a mix of the mayonnaise and chilli dipping sauce to taste to own strength and preference. Simple!!!!
Also lovely if you pour some of the sweet chilli dipping sauce on top of chicken breasts then cook in foil parcel for approx 40 mins on 200c. Have with salad, baked potato. Yummy!!

Mmmm, sounds tasty Dizey39, plain old chicken breasts need a bit of added flavour. :)