PDA

View Full Version : Drop down menu's on caithness.org

Mr P Cannop
29-Dec-03, 22:15
Is any one else have any probs with this ??

jjc
30-Dec-03, 01:34
It's working fine for me (even if some of the links don’t go where they should, eh Niall ;))

Have you tried forcing a full refresh of the page (in case you have a cached copy from when they really had problems)? Hold down CTRL whilst clicking the refresh button (or pressing F5) - this tells IE to ignore any cached information it might hold on the page being refreshed.

If that doesn’t work, try completely clearing your cached down – Tools|Internet Options|Delete Files (check the ‘delete all offline content’ box).

I’m guessing Niall and the guys are a little busy elsewhere at the moment. Why anybody thinks it is clever to cause them so much hassle is beyond me (especially as they aren’t responsible for patching the server in the first place) – a polite email would have done the trick; there really was no need for this and maybe one day the child behind it all will grow up and regret his actions (probably just after he’s had to work his first 24 hour shift to fix somebody else’s childish prank)… [mad] :mad:

Anonymous
30-Dec-03, 14:02
I reckon its due to javascript being disabled in your browser, this page saves me typing it all out again:

http://www.firstnational.com/common/help/common/enablejs.asp

isnt google grand... :cool:

Anonymous
30-Dec-03, 14:03
and yes, the links, does anyone have a todo list that actually gets shorter?

Colin Manson
30-Dec-03, 17:16
and yes, the links, does anyone have a todo list that actually gets shorter?

I do but that's because I'm on holiday :D

Hope everyone has a good New Year, I'm going for a nice cold beer, it's very hot today.

Cheers
Colin

Mr P Cannop
30-Dec-03, 20:03
hi Niall

its still not working