PDA

View Full Version : derren brown

bobbyrussell09
11-Sep-09, 13:26
is anyone going to watch tonight an see how he knew what the lottery numbers were on wednesday,an maybe get a few tips lol:lol:

bettedaviseyes
11-Sep-09, 15:31
load of rubbish.........................[disgust]

ciderally
11-Sep-09, 15:43
is anyone going to watch tonight an see how he knew what the lottery numbers were on wednesday,an maybe get a few tips lol:lol:
when is it on? missed the info on it...:roll:

tonkatojo
11-Sep-09, 15:47

I sure am, glasses on, volume up, recorder going, not going to miss this, even my niece in Newcastle is taping it for me just in-case, well you know the reliability of the tv service in Caithness. LOL. :cool:

bigbenjokazooie
11-Sep-09, 16:25
9pm on Channel Four!!

Connor.
11-Sep-09, 16:49
He used trick photography, while he was standing at the telly, there was a recording of the "predicted numbers" running along side him. As the numbers were drawn they were placed. It was easy to do because by law, they have to be announced on their first.

That's what i think anyways.

bluechesse
11-Sep-09, 22:38
Did he get them right then? Im stuck at work just now, so I didn't get a chance to see it. And more importantly, did he put a line on first???[lol]

katarina
12-Sep-09, 10:53
I watched it and got bored after the first half hour, so didn't wait till he got to how he predicted all the numbers. must see if i can get it on itv catchup.

bobbyrussell09
12-Sep-09, 18:28
what atwist at the end ,well worth the watch,an th wednesday show wasnt a fix ,totally impossible

ciderally
12-Sep-09, 18:59
well if we all get together and work out all the winning numbers in the past year....then devide that by how many of us are taking part...we get the winning numbers.....easy peasy lemon squeezy....im on a winner tonight hey hey.....or was it power of the mind.......or was it the random number you jot down while meditating devided by the number of people taking part......im worse than him for watching it..at least he is getting paid..was it the bbc?? im off to get my licence money back......

katarina
12-Sep-09, 19:42
So if everyone on the org gets together and does this, we scoop up the jackpot in a years time amd divvi it up?

octane
13-Sep-09, 15:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTEjLOs-V9A

Tom Cornwall
14-Sep-09, 14:00
well if we all get together and work out all the winning numbers in the past year....then devide that by how many of us are taking part...we get the winning numbers.....easy peasy lemon squeezy....im on a winner tonight hey hey.....or was it power of the mind.......or was it the random number you jot down while meditating devided by the number of people taking part.....
well, we did it by doing only 12 draws and doing the way he said and we got 4 numbers right...this week I'm going to try it with a few more lines...you never know