PDA

View Full Version : Shock/horror

tonkatojo
11-Sep-09, 11:59
It was reported on Scottish national news that Sgurr Nan Ceanniachean does not meet Munro status.
Fear not it will still be classed as a Corbet. :eek:
It was almost a full metre short.

Metalattakk
11-Sep-09, 12:59
O NOES!

Won't somebody please think of the children?

WickWitch
11-Sep-09, 13:49
.....and they say that size doesn't matter.......:roll:

northener
11-Sep-09, 14:11
Don't worry, it's got a Gaelic name, so the SNP will happily stump up the funds to add another metre to it's height....

tonkatojo
11-Sep-09, 15:05
Don't worry, it's got a Gaelic name, so the SNP will happily stump up the funds to add another metre to it's height....

I can just picture it LOL, all those yellow flag wavers backpacking loads of rubble up the hill for the saviour ,and the munchkin with her satchell full leading the way with a cassette recorder blaring out pipe music. ;)

tonkatojo
11-Sep-09, 15:07
[QUOTE=WickWitch;593135].....and they say that size doesn't matter.......:

Try telling those Munroers or Corbeters LOL :eek: ;)

Dog-eared
11-Sep-09, 16:35
IT wouldnt take long to build a 1m high cairn ! :lol:

teddybear1873
11-Sep-09, 17:55

All they need to do is to dump a wee jobby on top, then it will have Munro status.

Rheghead
11-Sep-09, 18:00
In millions of years time it won't matter anyway as erosion takes its course and make all Scotland into a grassy plain.

tonkatojo
11-Sep-09, 19:47
In millions of years time it won't matter anyway as erosion takes its course and make all Scotland into a grassy plain.

That's after the next ice age then.

tonkatojo
11-Sep-09, 19:49
All they need to do is to dump a wee jobby on top, then it will have Munro status.

That would be some jobby, almost one metre, I know most things in the USA are bigger but come on.

teddybear1873
11-Sep-09, 21:29
That would be some jobby, almost one metre, I know most things in the USA are bigger but come on.

That, I would have to agree with you.

Whitewater
12-Sep-09, 00:19
Couple of bags of gravel on top should do the job.