PDA

View Full Version : Found cat

Liz
06-Sep-09, 19:56
A very friendly brindle tortoiseshell cat has been found at Killimster.

The person whose house it has turned up at is afraid of cats so can't let it in even though it is desperate to get in!:(

If you know whose cat it is or can give it a home please let me know.

Thanks.

Liz
08-Sep-09, 17:42
Well it turns out the cat is a Tabby and not tortie.

He/she (don't know the sex yet) is a lovely young wee cat and is soooooo friendly and is now in the wonderful care of a Caithness Cats Protection fosterer.

DanaFlett
11-Sep-09, 08:50
Is this cat small and thin,my mother in law lost her cat a few months ago just went missing?

Liz
11-Sep-09, 12:52
No I wouldn't say it is small and thin but you would be very welcome to go along and see the cat.

Is your mother in law's cat male or female?

Did she report the cat missing to the SSPCA and Cats Protection?

openminder
11-Sep-09, 14:52
Hi there i tried calling them was the cat wearing a collar,, as mine has been missing for 7 weeks from castletown and he is a friendly tabby.. ?

wicker
11-Sep-09, 15:57
Hi my mums cat went missing about 2 month ago, had a posting here earlier. He is a friendly tabby goes by the name junior. How do we go about seeing if it is junior or not?

unicorn
11-Sep-09, 17:29
I really hope he belongs to one of you and is reunited soon.

Liz
11-Sep-09, 18:22
Hi there i tried calling them was the cat wearing a collar,, as mine has been missing for 7 weeks from castletown and he is a friendly tabby.. ?

I did have a look at the description of your cat when we found this one but I'm sorry to say it doesn't have white on it's paws.:(

openminder
14-Sep-09, 08:53
I went and had a look at the cat he is abso georgous,, but wasna mine,, but i just had to make sure,,!!

he is really identical tho apart from 1 marking on the paw,,
i hope his owner finds him,, or he gets a loving home,, what cuddles i got,, broke ma heart...:~(

annemarie482
14-Sep-09, 10:48
do you have a photo?
a friend of mine from north keiss lost her tabby a few months ago and is heartbroken. she's in hospital at the moment so unable to come see.
would be most grateful for a pic to see if its hers. thanks

Liz
14-Sep-09, 12:29
do you have a photo?
a friend of mine from north keiss lost her tabby a few months ago and is heartbroken. she's in hospital at the moment so unable to come see.

I'll see what I can do.:D

Liz
15-Sep-09, 17:58
do you have a photo?

Sorry I haven't managed to go and take a photo but not feeling very well.

You would be most welcome to go and take some photos yourself to show your friend?

Liz
03-Oct-09, 14:59
Here are a couple of photos of the tabby cat who was found at Killimster.

He is a big softy who loves being cuddled:D

If you know whose cat it is or can offer him a home then please contact Caithness Cats Protection on 08453714217

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/Tabbycat007.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/Tabbycat001.jpg

BINBOB
03-Oct-09, 16:02
Here are a couple of photos of the tabby cat who was found at Killimster.

He is a big softy who loves being cuddled

If you know whose cat it is or can offer him a home then please contact Caithness Cats Protection on 08453714217

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/Tabbycat007.jpg

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii274/Lizzybif/Tabbycat001.jpg

Awwwww..he looks lovely..I really hope he gets a super new home soon.Bless him.:D

Liz
03-Oct-09, 18:47
Aye he is a beauty of a cat and sooooooooo petted!

It is unbelievable that no one has reported him as missing.:confused

openminder
09-Oct-09, 17:49
It most certainly is i fell in love with him soon as i seen him,, my cat fluffy has never came home,, 4 month now,, i have another tabby lola and i dont think she would take to kindly to another cat coming in,, if it wasnt for that i would have him like a shot!!:confused

Liz
09-Oct-09, 18:32
It is so sad that you are brokenhearted that your lovely cat Fluffy has not come home and here is this gorgeous cat and no one seems to care that he is missing.

It's not fair!:(

openminder
09-Oct-09, 19:32
is he still with his fostercarer in wick??

Liz
09-Oct-09, 19:37
Yes afraid so.:( Though he is being cared for so well nothing compares with a home and a fireside.

openminder
09-Oct-09, 19:51
I give up i shall have him bless his wee cotton socks have u any recommendations how til introduce him to lola??:d

Liz
09-Oct-09, 20:05
Aw bless you! I knew you had fallen for him.

There are various ways of introducing new cats and this includes putting the new cat into one room and introducing them very slowly.

Have to say mine have just come and made themselves at home and with the odd spit and hiss they were fine!lol

I cannot recommend a Feliway diffuser enough and this really does help cats adjust to any new situation.
The cheapest place I have found for this is www.vetuk.co.uk (http://www.vetuk.co.uk)

Good luck and let me know how you get on.:D

openminder
27-Oct-09, 15:22
I give up i shall have him bless his wee cotton socks have u any recommendations how til introduce him to lola??:d

Well just a wee note to say,, samson is doing well he is rite at home now,, and even has a wee wander outside for a while and cums straight back,, what a lovely boy and loves cuddles,, the best thing thats ever hapened to my family coming across samson.:D:lol::Razz

Liz
27-Oct-09, 15:27
Well just a wee note to say,, samson is doing well he is rite at home now,, and even has a wee wander outside for a while and cums straight back,, what a lovely boy and loves cuddles,, the best thing thats ever hapened to my family coming across samson.:D:lol::Razz

Oh that is brilliant news and has brightened up a dreich day!

He is a wonderful cat and I wish you all very many happy years together. xxx

teenybash
27-Oct-09, 16:12
I do love happy endings.....................:)

BINBOB
27-Oct-09, 16:16
Aww..that is super news,so happy for u both.He is so lovely.Bless.:D