PDA

View Full Version : Marooned in Caithness

98elite
02-Apr-06, 11:49
For all that love the colour, today is the big one, fingers crossed 30mins to go. Come on the GT's.

98elite
02-Apr-06, 14:46
4-0 easy easy easy

Lucy
02-Apr-06, 15:08
Maybe its the hangover from last night, but what on earth are you talking about?:confused

golach
02-Apr-06, 15:10
Got to give you that one, Well done the Jambos. Come on Gretna

Lucy
02-Apr-06, 15:15
Oh i get it - football- and here was me thinking it was about something sensible:o

jambo
02-Apr-06, 16:33
yes good result for us today roll on 13th may

scorry
02-Apr-06, 17:56
A shocking display by the hibees today. Hearts weren't under pressure at any point. What was Ivan Sproule thinking????

Rheghead
02-Apr-06, 21:15
Not wanting to spoil the party but has the ban on non local footie threads been lifted or is it being ignored?:confused:

Go Gretna go!!!!![para]

Moira
02-Apr-06, 22:27
Not wanting to spoil the party but has the ban on non local footie threads been lifted or is it being ignored?:confused:

Go Gretna go!!!!![para]

Ignored I would say. I'll look in tomorrow to see if you've all received the red card. Maybe I'll get one too for posting on this thread :p

canuck
02-Apr-06, 22:34

Go Gretna go!!!!![para]

I am concerned about "scorry". This is only post #2 and he/she might not know about the ban.
So, scorry, this is mother canuck speaking. Please don't follow the big kids down a road to destruction. They know better!!

This might help:
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=7698&highlight=football

scorry
03-Apr-06, 12:42
A footie ban? Thanks for that canuck. I can understand that you can't talk about the football if it is turning into a slanging match but surely you are allowed to pass comment on the game??
Only made a couple of posts so I don't want to get into trouble straight away!!

98elite
03-Apr-06, 17:43

Go Gretna go!!!!![para]

OOPS I didnt know that, I hope I dont get a red, I wont do it again honest.