PDA

View Full Version : Swap shop.

2little2late
30-Mar-06, 23:46
Now we have a free items forum would a swap shop work too? Users can put on an item they no longer want and add a list of possible swap items they would like.

clash67
30-Mar-06, 23:47
Now we have a free items forum would a swap shop work too? Users can put on an item they no longer want and add a list of possible swap items they would like.
Excellent idea.

connieb19
30-Mar-06, 23:54
I have an outdated, scruffy, ex boyfriend I would like to swap for a nice new trendy one:eek: oh, and I'd quite like to swap the house and the car too. And I might as well have a change of job while I'm at it!!!:o)

clash67
31-Mar-06, 00:06
I'll swap all the vowels on my keyboard for a bag of monkey whispers..???

moose and Lindsay
31-Mar-06, 10:03

I suggested this a while back and Niall (i think it was) told me, they would think about it or something

But if more people r interested then they might do it

I think its a great idea :Razz

BazzaG
31-Mar-06, 10:28

Think that is something that would def work, Hopefully more peeps will agree and Niall gives the go ahead

cuddlepop
31-Mar-06, 11:50
We live tofar away,to participate but the principal sounds good..:Razz