PDA

View Full Version : Gene Hunt - Gone for Good This Time!

Tubthumper
23-Aug-09, 11:29
Just a quick note to let everyone know that the Intenet Persona known as Gene Hunt has left the building never to return. During his final burn-up (see Lockerbie Bomber Released' thread) he revealed:

That he turned up on an orger's doorstep, in an aggressive posture to 'have it out'
That he considers residents of Caithness to be 'dullards, 6-fingered'
Reserves special contempt for Wickers
He makes frequent and interesting use of blanked expletives in private messages

There is serious doubt that anything he stated about himself during his sojourn on the org was true. However, in the unlikely event of a disturbed Welshman arriving at one's door demanding a 'discussion' about internet posts, close the door immediately and call the Police.
For the sake of the ongoing comfort of all genuine orgers, please beware of further forum 'Trolls', which can seem initially plausible and take time to be revealed.

Venture
23-Aug-09, 11:54
I don't think he will have left the building completely. He will be watching every move on the org even more to see what the reaction is to recent events. The only way he will resist making another entrance is if his wife and daughters tie him down and gag him permanently. Now that we have all seen another side to Gene, can you really see that happening? There's no doubt about it....he'll be back. Maybe not now, but soon.

Tubthumper
23-Aug-09, 11:57
We need to laugh at him, lots. Also, does he actually have a wife & daughters? Do you know the chap?

Venture
23-Aug-09, 12:04
We need to laugh at him, lots. Also, does he actually have a wife & daughters? Do you know the chap?

No. I don't know him personally only what he has posted on here. You're right, what can we believe of him now.:roll: ;)

Gizmo
23-Aug-09, 12:24
Seriously, you people are like a pack of wolves, you disgust me.

balto
23-Aug-09, 12:28
Seriously, you people are like a pack of wolves, you disgust me.
just say it, the way they are houndiing him on a couple of threads is nothing but vile.

Tubthumper
23-Aug-09, 12:35
Gizmo, Balto, it's all just a bit of fun, Gene Hunt isn't a real person.

balto
23-Aug-09, 12:40
seems more like a witch hunt, and do you have proof gene isnt really.

Tubthumper
23-Aug-09, 12:45
seems more like a witch hunt, and do you have proof gene isnt really.
No proof. There's no proof of anyone on the internet is there? However anyone that sends a PM like that has certainly stepped out of 'the listen to me, I'm a responsible air traffic controller' persona as far as I'm concerned. And his opinion of our County shows me he deserved to be witch-hunted from our org.
He hasn't actually been banned by the way, he's just 'spat the dummy' or more likely got bored with baiting us six-fingered types. Especially now that people have got sick of him.
Not a witch-hunt, probably making GH feel good, I'm stepping out.