PDA

View Full Version : White pudding!!

floyed
14-Aug-09, 08:52
How do you have yours?? What do you have with it??

Had it last night for tea it was delicious, but really dry:eek:
Had a baked potato and half a red pudding with it.

But it needed something saucy with it, tried tomato sauce, regge regge sauce and brown sauce, which wasnt bad but just not right!

Any ideas on what to do with it:D

henry20
14-Aug-09, 09:32
goes well with mince

chaz
14-Aug-09, 10:01
With mince,roast chicken,stovies,venison pie now im hungry:D

Anne x
14-Aug-09, 15:12
I make a nice a simple stuffing with mine delicious with Roast Chicken

skin w pudding
chop small onion
melt a drop of butter sweat onion til soft not brown add in chopped white pudding mix til soft and warm DELICIOUS

tonkatojo
14-Aug-09, 16:17
Fry mine, flattened to fit frying pan, both sides till crisp and golden a couple of fried eggs on top a big dollop of broon sauce, pure magic.

ShelleyCowie
14-Aug-09, 17:22
Try my way of shepherds pie with white pudding! Its brilliant!!!

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=81702

I love white pudding. Sometimes i will put white pudding in yorkshire puddings with a sunday roast, plenty of gravy too!

Also maybe try making your own style beef olives with white pudding. I make these often.

Get some thin frying steak. Cook your white pudding in the microwave. Put about a spoonful (or however much u want) into the beef and roll!! Cook for about 25 minutes, serve with whatever you want. I serve with potatoes, vegetables and gravy! YUMMY! trust me! :D

horsegirl
01-Oct-09, 23:10
I have stuff mine in a chicken breast and cheese, Cover with tin foil and cook in oven.

Make a cheese sauce to go along with it and some good fresh tatties oot the field.

REALLY TASTE :):)