PDA

View Full Version : Geting back to "normal"

cuddlepop
20-Jul-09, 12:25
Been back from Glasgow a week now and am finding Portree so quiet.
The village is busy with lots of tourists but its "quiet".

This is confusing me as when I was down I was missing the peace and quiet and now I'm back I want a bit of life.:confused

Well after a break how do you get back to "normal"?

Its ben raining since Saturday so that doesnt help.:(

tonkatojo
20-Jul-09, 12:40

This is confusing me as when I was down I was missing the peace and quiet and now I'm back I want a bit of life.

Get yourself to Dunvegan or Broadford or Uig they used to be lively week ends after 19:00 or so. ;)... Whats wrong with life down the bank, that was a laugh now and then. :Razz

cuddlepop
20-Jul-09, 16:22
Get yourself to Dunvegan or Broadford or Uig they used to be lively week ends after 19:00 or so. ;)... Whats wrong with life down the bank, that was a laugh now and then. :Razz

I lived in Uig for ten years,it felt like a prison sentence it was so quiet.

Still raining......:(

ShelleyCowie
20-Jul-09, 16:52

This is confusing me as when I was down I was missing the peace and quiet and now I'm back I want a bit of life.:confused

Portree was mental busy last week! I was sick of people not using them 2 polite words "excuse me"

1 woman pushed me out the way to get to the till faster in a shop, i pushed back.

But i know what u mean about getting back to normal. Im just back, but finding it hard to get into my normal routine.