PDA

View Full Version : they've finally let me out!!!

BRIE
14-Jul-09, 18:40
big hello to everyone they have finally released me so Im back on my best behaviour ;)

unicorn
14-Jul-09, 18:42
Where were you???????

Alice in Blunderland
14-Jul-09, 18:53
big hello to everyone they have finally released me so Im back on my best behaviour ;)

She was in the org jail I believe for being naughty, naughty, naughty....... :lol:

unicorn
14-Jul-09, 18:56
uh ohhhhhhhhh :eek:

joxville
14-Jul-09, 19:01
Welcome back Brie, spookily your post to announce your return is numbered 666! I hope it's not an omen or you'll be cheesed off. [lol]

Venture
14-Jul-09, 19:08
Welcome back Brie we missed you. You've done your time now so tread carefully. :lol:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Jul-09, 19:31
Who cares?

telfordstar
14-Jul-09, 19:54
Ive been in org jail was having major withdrawl for the whole 28 days lol.

telfordstar
14-Jul-09, 19:55
Who cares?

Obviously not you so why waste your time posting mmmmm :roll:

Cedric Farthsbottom III
14-Jul-09, 20:01

So what did ye do?Yer back on yer best behaviour.Obviously wisnae as bad as Percy and the past 120 afore ye.C'mon Brie,I don't post as much as I do,enjoying the scenery of Caithness,c'mon please tell?

Alice in Blunderland
14-Jul-09, 20:29
Obviously wisnae as bad as Percy and the past 120 afore ye.

Talking of Percy I have had a wee chat with him and he's doing fine.

He said hello to one or two of you. ;) I wonder if it will be third time lucky for him. :lol:

BRIE
14-Jul-09, 23:05
So what did ye do?Yer back on yer best behaviour.Obviously wisnae as bad as Percy and the past 120 afore ye.C'mon Brie,I don't post as much as I do,enjoying the scenery of Caithness,c'mon please tell?

I wish I was allowed to tell but it would cost me another spell in the org jail :(
apparently your not allowed to discuss it its classed as trolling:eek:
wheres Percy gone?? is he in jail too? I never saw him!!:lol:

cuddlepop
15-Jul-09, 18:54
[quote=BRIE;573567]I wish I was allowed to tell but it would cost me another spell in the org jail :(
wheres Percy gone?? is he in jail too? I never saw him!!

Glad your back Brie,Percy has driven off into the big blue younder but as Alice say's maybe not forever.;)

balto
15-Jul-09, 20:38
welcome back brie, was wondering:Razz where you had gone.:D

Julia
15-Jul-09, 21:24
Welcome back Brie! :D

Leanne
15-Jul-09, 21:26
Welcome back Brie, spookily your post to announce your return is numbered 666! I hope it's not an omen or you'll be cheesed off. [lol]

Please don't give 666 jokes - that's the phone number they have just given me :(

scorrie
15-Jul-09, 22:30

Three months in the slammer!! You must have killed somebody!!

Alice in Blunderland
15-Jul-09, 22:44
I wish I was allowed to tell but it would cost me another spell in the org jail
wheres Percy gone?? is he in jail too? I never saw him!!

Percy went straight past jail and was sent into the banned for life corner. He had one debate too many.

:eek:

But you never know he could be looking in on us all. If so hello Percy. :D

BRIE
16-Jul-09, 23:39
poor Percy I will definately miss him!!:(
Thanks to everyone who missed me, yes 3 months in the slammer did feel like forever!! so I promise to keep my sense of humour in check from now on!!
Thanks to Colin too for the advice :)