PDA

View Full Version : Bridal Fashion Show

Hibeechick
09-Jul-09, 10:22
Morning everyone :)

Just wondering if I could possibly draw your attention to the following link ..

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/article.php?id=1319

Something different and all for Charity!

telfordstar
09-Jul-09, 11:47
What a great idea for raising money for a local charity. All the best of luck for the event.

Hibeechick
09-Jul-09, 12:25
Thanks Telfordstar. I think it will be a brilliant night even if you're not a bride to be or planning a wedding :)

elamanya
13-Jul-09, 10:21
nice to see people trying something different, hope it goes brill for you all

Hibeechick
13-Jul-09, 14:05
Hey Everyone.
Just to say a Huge thank you to everyone that has contacted me over the last couple of days. There has been an amazing interest. At the moment I can't take any more tables, however I have got a waiting list on the go so please still contact me if you are interested :)

Amanda.

Hibeechick
21-Jul-09, 12:16
Bump to the top ;)

Hibeechick
14-Aug-09, 10:09
Not long to go now :D

We have over 20 businesses confirmed to take part! An amazing number for our first show!!

A lot of hard work being put in by everyone, but will be worth it on the night!

Hope to see loads of you there!

trix
14-Aug-09, 11:23
please note that all procedings will go til 'e laurandy centre :D

bein a bride til be, il be poppin in masel....:cool:

funky-dunky
14-Aug-09, 16:27
i would have gone my wedding was meant to be today but its no longer going to happen so maybe ill get better luck with the next wedding i go to. and more lovely ideas,

Hibeechick
17-Aug-09, 13:42
Could I please just inform you all that despite a few rumours that I have heard today, the show IS still being put on. Thanks! :)

Trojan
19-Aug-09, 21:42
I’m all for raising money for charities and especially good local charities, but I have been hearing some pretty bad stories over the last 3 weeks connected with the Wick bridal shop.

Hibeechick
19-Aug-09, 22:20
im not getting involved with what has been said or hasnt. This show isnt just about bridal dresses but all things wedding related. Yes the bridal shop is taking part in the show but its not the bridal shop thats running it. As ive said, there are over twenty local businesses taking part. Perhaps you would have been better starting another thread rather than trying to ruin the hard work that everyone is putting in, by posting it on this thread.

elamanya
19-Aug-09, 22:23
As far as i know its not the bridal shop thats organising the wedding show,they just have a stall in the show,and modeling a few dresses .
There are going to be at least another 20 businesses taking part
from Florists to Hairdressers .. Photographers to Beauticians....
and all the other things needed for a wedding

Katy
20-Aug-09, 09:50
This is a shame on Amanda if her bridal fashion show is going to be taken down in the middle of things that are going around about the bridal shop. I don't know the ins and outs of what has happened but it isn't anything to do with the show. Amanda has and is working really hard at the show and Indulgence is one of many local businesses (including my own) taking part in the show.
I think it will be a great night and everyone can see the fashion show for ideas and then go and speak to different businesses to get ideas or make bookings for there up and coming wedding. It will be a good night for everyone and you will be able to cover everything under the one roof!
Hope to see everyone there :)
Kxxx

ashaw1
20-Aug-09, 10:51
I am now going to end my silence over these rumours that are circulating with regard to my bridal shop! I am not going to allow local gossip mongers to destroy an event that myself and other local businesses are working so hard to arrange and for a very worthy local charity.

No wonder nothing ever happens in this place if people put a stop to such events before they have even started!

I am one of the organisers of this event and am providing a very large proportion of the dresses for the catwalk show. Each of my dresses are being modelled by some of my very happy customers and have no doubt they would have no problem discussing with anyone the kind of service they received from myself!

My shop is not closing infact i am gearing up for another very busy prom season and expanding my stock of occasional and evening dresses and accessories! A good selection of which will be on display at the show along with a selection of bridalwear.

Support your local businesses and charities!

As far as i know its not the bridal shop thats organising the wedding show,they just have a stall in the show,and modeling a few dresses .
There are going to be at least another 20 businesses taking part
from Florists to Hairdressers .. Photographers to Beauticians....
and all the other things needed for a wedding

newpark
20-Aug-09, 11:00
ashaw1 I have heard no rumours but would like to say that a few of your more recent customers have expressed nothing but delight and praise in your bid to find them the perfect dress. Keep it up and good luck with the show.

Hibeechick
20-Aug-09, 11:06
Ok everyone. Going to lock this thread now before it turns into a witch hunt. Im very sorry I have to do so. So many are putting work into this and helping me bring this idea to life. Its such a shame that some people can't just let things be.

Hopefully see most of you at the show!