PDA

View Full Version : Carphone Warehouse

celtic88chick
02-Jul-09, 17:51
Can anyone help me? I received a phone call from carphone warehouse this afternoon, asking for my mum and asking if she was interested in a contract phone with them. They somehow knew the network she was on and that she was pay as you go. However, after several minutes of trying to explain that she wasn't interested in getting a new phone and that she was happy with what she had, the caller then turned abusive towards me and started swearing at me. Not sure that i had heard right, i asked him to repeat himself, it turned out that i had heard right and when i asked why he had said that he promptly told me to shut up!![evil] This is when i hung up on him.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an email address to get in contact with carphone warehouse and report this to them.

Thanks

Kodiak
02-Jul-09, 18:05
Here is the contact Telephone Number and Address for Carphone Warehouse, Hope it helps.

0870 087 0870
0870 087 0168
0845 050 1614

Carphone Warehouse,
North Acton Business Park,
Wales Farm Road,
London W3 6RS.

You can also complain online at :-

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/support/contact-us/emailus

Fluff
02-Jul-09, 19:17
Let us know how you get on.
I am so fed up with them. They keep sending bills to our address under the name of someone who has never lived here. I have given up for the moment sending them back as they just keep coming!

northener
02-Jul-09, 19:32
Can anyone help me? I received a phone call from carphone warehouse this afternoon, asking for my mum and asking if she was interested in a contract phone with them. They somehow knew the network she was on and that she was pay as you go. However, after several minutes of trying to explain that she wasn't interested in getting a new phone and that she was happy with what she had, the caller then turned abusive towards me and started swearing at me. Not sure that i had heard right, i asked him to repeat himself, it turned out that i had heard right and when i asked why he had said that he promptly told me to shut up!![evil] This is when i hung up on him.

I was wondering if anyone knew of an email address to get in contact with carphone warehouse and report this to them.

Thanks

Did you 1471 the number?

im behind you
02-Jul-09, 20:05

Thanks
could you not go to there web site first to find the details you where after instead of wasting your time on this

Alice in Blunderland
02-Jul-09, 20:57
could you not go to there web site first to find the details you where after instead of wasting your time on this

A bit nippy tonight are we ?

Had too much sun ? ;)

celtic88chick
02-Jul-09, 21:19
I would have done 1471 if i could but the number was unavailable.

Yes, i already looked on the website but couldn't find an email address, which is what i would prefer.

MadPict
03-Jul-09, 22:27
If you have the number they called you from try searching for it here and adding your 'experience' to the 'database -

http://whocallsme.com/

celtic88chick
07-Jul-09, 16:25
Just phoned carphone warehouse and they were very helpful regarding the complaint, however, they couldn't find the call on their records and with the details that i gave them, they were absolutely certain that it was a bogus caller who phoned and gave me the abuse. Although they determined that the caller wasn't from carphone warehouse, they were very apologetic for the distress that the call caused and were very helpful towards me.