PDA

View Full Version : Its DADs day today !!!

Alice in Blunderland
21-Jun-09, 00:43
Happy Fathers day.

Ok boys sit back take it easy and enjoy...................;)

Hope you all enjoy a restfull day and you are all spoilt by those that love you.

Back to normal tomorrow. :lol:

My hubby will be out at work so the most he can expect is breakfast made by the girls. :eek:

Margaret M.
21-Jun-09, 02:44
Ok boys sit back take it easy

You know, like you do every other day. :lol: j/k Happy Father's Day to all the Dads.

Sporran
21-Jun-09, 04:10
Happy Father's Day to every Orger Dad
Hope you're made to feel like a king
And have a day that makes you glad! :)

oldmarine
21-Jun-09, 07:09
It's certainly nice to have children who honor their fathers today. I feel quite blessed by mine.

grumpy1
21-Jun-09, 07:23
Happy fathers day to all those fantastic dads out there...have a great day ;)

canuck
21-Jun-09, 08:32
Happy Father's Day to all of our great org dads.

ShelleyCowie
21-Jun-09, 09:05
Happy Fathers day org daddy's

Me and the kids just made my OH breakfast in bed. I got him a specially made card and things which he loved. The whole day is about him.

Oh im never gonna get the tv remote today! [lol]

Venture
21-Jun-09, 09:15
Happy Father's Day guys. Especially thinking today too of all the Dads no longer with us. Still loved, still missed and very special.

Rheghead
21-Jun-09, 09:50
I managed to slonk till 9.30 and got a cup of puerh tea to Nessun Dorma. I'm doing well so far.:D

Tighsonas4
21-Jun-09, 13:44
Happy Father's Day guys. Especially thinking today too of all the Dads no longer with us. Still loved, still missed and very special.
a really nice thought venture,in the times inwhich we live what i treasure most is to have a family that are close together and stay that way through thick and thin regards to all tony

poppett
21-Jun-09, 16:30
Bobandag16 was treated to lunch at the Park Hotel, which was most enjoyable. Went home with a huge box of salad which he could not finish as his soup was so filling and for the first time ever to my knowledge - refused a pudding!!

Happy fathers day dad, also to my OH whose adult children chose to forget their dad. Watch out next time you need a sub...........the bank of dad and "wicked step witch" will be closed.

cuddlepop
21-Jun-09, 18:06
Well my kids tried to be nice to their dad and he chose the "drink" again.:~(

My Oh treats my kids like his own but they still want to "please" their dad.:~(

Sporran
21-Jun-09, 19:42
Both of our sons called from the UK to wish my husband a Happy Father's Day, so that made his day for him.

Stefan
21-Jun-09, 21:00
My kids decided to turn into puberty ridden monsters today. Not a nice day at all... Just sat down but actually have to go and sort all the animals out now, so might get to finish my days work at 11...
I had hoped for help seeing as it's fathers day... what a fool I was...

wifie
21-Jun-09, 21:20

Indeed Venture . . .