PDA

View Full Version : Idiot

shazzap
15-Jun-09, 19:01
this is to the young woman driving between Ackergill and Tesco at approx 17.15.

Whose life are you trying to ruin, i noticed you as you were coming up to me as you were swerving slightly. I glanced across at you and you were either reading a text or writing one.

How thoughtless and dangerous people like you should not be on the road. [disgust]

changilass
15-Jun-09, 19:33
You should have just taken her number and reported her.

shazzap
15-Jun-09, 19:42
You should have just taken her number and reported her.

Couldn't really do that as i was driving in the opposite direction, and only saw what she was doing as she got right up to me.

Stavro
15-Jun-09, 19:59
Extremely outrages and irresponsible driving!

Bazeye
15-Jun-09, 20:02
And theres the women always telling us they can multi-task.

tonkatojo
15-Jun-09, 20:09
this is to the young woman driving between Ackergill and Tesco at approx 17.15.

Whose life are you trying to ruin, i noticed you as you were coming up to me as you were swerving slightly. I glanced across at you and you were either reading a text or writing one.

How thoughtless and dangerous people like you should not be on the road. [disgust]

This wouldn't be one the " safest" drivers that get cheaper insurance because they are female. As spouted off by some insurance co's.

vanman
15-Jun-09, 20:17
I encountered an idiot driver myself last week. I had stopped at the traffic lights outside the 'lunch box' as they had turned red. short while later a car overtook me at speed straight through the red light!! :eek: there was no way the gentleman who was driving the old red fiesta could see if anything or anyone was crossing the road! he could easily of killed someone[evil]

ShelleyCowie
15-Jun-09, 20:24
I remember as i was going down castlegreen road a few months back a woman was driving up the hill. In one hand she had her mobile phone which she was speakin on, her other hand was sorting her hair and she was looking in the mirror.

That was as there was alot of school kids on their way to school too! [evil] Idiots aint they!

Tighsonas4
15-Jun-09, 20:25
little wonder the statistis given on the news tonight is what they are for fatalities on our roads tony

badger
15-Jun-09, 21:04
There was a programme on tv earlier about the effect reducing the speed limit might have on safety. In one incident a police car was chasing a Mercedes, whose driver was wanted for fraud, driving at crazy speeds, passing other vehicles, didn't even stop when a stinger punctured one tyre. When they finally stopped him they said he would get 3 years for fraud and 18 months for dangerous driving.

Maybe that's what's wrong. He could have killed any number of people but it seems money is more important than lives.

Invisible
15-Jun-09, 21:45
There was a programme on tv earlier about the effect reducing the speed limit might have on safety. In one incident a police car was chasing a Mercedes, whose driver was wanted for fraud, driving at crazy speeds, passing other vehicles, didn't even stop when a stinger punctured one tyre. When they finally stopped him they said he would get 3 years for fraud and 18 months for dangerous driving.

Maybe that's what's wrong. He could have killed any number of people but it seems money is more important than lives.

must have had a good solicitor

forevera123
16-Jun-09, 02:14
I encountered an idiot driver myself last week. I had stopped at the traffic lights outside the 'lunch box' as they had turned red. short while later a car overtook me at speed straight through the red light!! :eek: there was no way the gentleman who was driving the old red fiesta could see if anything or anyone was crossing the road! he could easily of killed someone[evil]
this is ridicurous. apparently, he put the other road users' life at high risk

forevera123
16-Jun-09, 02:16
I remember as i was going down castlegreen road a few months back a woman was driving up the hill. In one hand she had her mobile phone which she was speakin on, her other hand was sorting her hair and she was looking in the mirror.

That was as there was alot of school kids on their way to school too! [evil] Idiots aint they!
she should really been banned from driving, it is so dangerous for school kids

riggerboy
16-Jun-09, 07:54
i think we should set up the gallows for this animal,

sunday afternoon there will be a hanging

hang er,
hang er,
hang er,

popcorn anybody,

wonder who she was texing ???? makes you think doesnt it, no, o we ll it makes me think, wonder if she was saying something like stick the kettle on i`ll just gonna kill a few road users then i`ll be home,

Coggy
17-Jun-09, 02:02
A Tesco in Wick ?
Whats happening ?

forevera123
17-Jun-09, 02:08
A Tesco in Wick ?
Whats happening ?
did you read? we are talking about dangerous, irrespondsible drivers.

forevera123
17-Jun-09, 02:10
i think we should set up the gallows for this animal,

sunday afternoon there will be a hanging

hang er,
hang er,
hang er,

popcorn anybody,

wonder who she was texing ???? makes you think doesnt it, no, o we ll it makes me think, wonder if she was saying something like stick the kettle on i`ll just gonna kill a few road users then i`ll be home,
very good imagination,riggerboy

Gizmo
17-Jun-09, 08:05
must have had a good solicitor

That counts out anyone from the firm you work for then :D

Invisible
17-Jun-09, 10:10
That counts out anyone from the firm you work for then :D

depends on your definition of good i suppose

Gizmo
17-Jun-09, 10:15
depends on your definition of good i suppose

My definition of good?...not being an incompetent bumbling mumbling fool always helps[evil]

Invisible
17-Jun-09, 11:00
My definition of good?...not being an incompetent bumbling mumbling fool always helps[evil]

Yeah i suppose that would help.

jock leith
17-Jun-09, 11:56
All orgers who are fed up with not enough being done by police and courts for those who drive & text etc, you all have an ideal oportunity to do something about it when the next election comes around,only vote for the candidate that will support a change in the law that will see anyone who causes serious injury or death charged with manslaughter,not dangerous or careless driving.each and everyone of these idiots are aware that they are breaking the law.They are in charge of a dangerous weapon (car) and should be held to account for their actions.The law as it stands is a joke,I get annoyed when MPs who say that Prisons will be overcrowed etc,so what.I worked in the Prison Service for over 21 years and used to get really mad when I saw some drivers getting light sentences for some horrific driving crimes.The usual excuse by the police is that its hard to prove that someone was driving dangerously or carelessly.
What a load of rubbish if it can be proved by phone records etc then the driver should be charged with manslaughter
JDL:mad: