PDA

View Full Version : 1k post

Dadie
11-Jun-09, 20:18
I was saving my 1k post for something special!
So here goes....
I am expecting my third child... early days but I had to tell work because of the job I do I could have ended up doing some stuff I would not be happy doing!

Ps just back from maternity leave after having Iona so work is confused about what to do with me:lol:

Kevin Milkins
11-Jun-09, 20:36
Congratulations Dadie, I am supprised you have the time to post.:lol:

joxville
11-Jun-09, 20:41
So here goes....
I am expecting my third child... early days but I had to tell work because of the job I do I could have ended up doing some stuff I would not be happy doing!

Ps just back from maternity leave after having Iona so work is confused about what to do with me

1. Nothing like putting on a show. ;)
2. May I suggest they buy you a chastity belt! [lol]
3. Congrat's for both bit's of news.

Venture
11-Jun-09, 20:49
Great news Dadie. Congratulations.:)

Aaldtimer
11-Jun-09, 20:51
So here goes....

Ps just back from maternity leave after having Iona so work is confused about what to do with me:lol:

Congrats Dadie...have you found out what's causing them yet?;)

Dadie
11-Jun-09, 21:21
Hmm dunno but everytime my maternity leave ends and I have to go back to work it seems to happen....
Must be dounreay:lol:

wifie
11-Jun-09, 21:34
Congrats Dadie - hope you always have a little time to post yer amusing stories! :)

TRUCKER
11-Jun-09, 22:00
Congratulations dadie thats great news

ShelleyCowie
11-Jun-09, 22:14
Big congratulations! :Razz Awsome news!!

Liz
11-Jun-09, 22:38
Many congratulations Dadie. Chuffed for you.:D

balto
11-Jun-09, 22:42
congratulations dadie brilliant news xxxx

butterfly
11-Jun-09, 22:42
Congratulations Dadie!:)

poppett
12-Jun-09, 09:12
Congratulations Dadie on your pregnancy and your becoming a 1K orger. My baby days are long past and I just noticed I became a 1K orger a wee while ago and nobody noticed!

teenybash
12-Jun-09, 12:17
Congrats and keep posting...................:)

carasmam
12-Jun-09, 14:30
Congratulations Dadie (and hubby) :D

Vistravi
12-Jun-09, 16:46
Congratulations Dadie.

brandy
12-Jun-09, 16:59
congrats again.. and again... the glaring green eyes of jealousy... just give me my baby that you keep claiming is yours.. i dont care you gave birth to her.. your getting a new one.. so now you can give me the old one *G*

cuddlepop
12-Jun-09, 19:56
Congratulations Dadie,your going to be one very busy mummy soon.:D

Dadie
12-Jun-09, 20:17
Brandy my baby is feeling sorry for herself as her big sister shut her hand in a door yesterday at grannies!
I had to take the pair of them to the Docs today ... Iona with her hand which is badly bruised but no real damage and Lauren as she was complaining about a sore ear (she had antibiotics last week for it) which is ok now but still worth mentioning same as her spots (chickenpox at christmas) and her sore knee (happened 6 weeks ago and bruise and scrape long gone) so Iona is not for taking though Lauren may be lucky to last until her 3rd birthday on Sunday as she switched off my freezer and covered the back place in polyfilla before going to grannies this week!

Margaret M.
13-Jun-09, 03:40
Congratulations, Dadie, -- how lovely! Can't wait to see what you will do for your 2,000th.

forevera123
13-Jun-09, 03:45
congratulations!:)

Vistravi
13-Jun-09, 11:31
Brandy my baby is feeling sorry for herself as her big sister shut her hand in a door yesterday at grannies!
I had to take the pair of them to the Docs today ... Iona with her hand which is badly bruised but no real damage and Lauren as she was complaining about a sore ear (she had antibiotics last week for it) which is ok now but still worth mentioning same as her spots (chickenpox at christmas) and her sore knee (happened 6 weeks ago and bruise and scrape long gone) so Iona is not for taking though Lauren may be lucky to last until her 3rd birthday on Sunday as she switched off my freezer and covered the back place in polyfilla before going to grannies this week!

Oh no! [lol]
She sounds like a right wee charcacter. Kids are always funny about their cuts and spots. they always want to show you or make a fuss about healed ones. Chicken pox has gone through the nursery like wildfire and anyone coming back after having it is showing all their spots off and talking all about them, lol :lol: Kids are priceless

percy toboggan
13-Jun-09, 19:42
So here goes....

Congrats - I hope work go easy on you but have to opine you're pushing your luck if it's a small business.

Dadie
13-Jun-09, 21:17
Big company!
Lots of employees not only in caithness...
So not a small business!
The work I do when not pregnant or breastfeeding is unsuitable for pregnant/breastfeeding mothers due to the risks.

dirdyweeker
13-Jun-09, 21:21
Congrats on your 1K, hope your family don't grow as big as your posts!:D

Kevin Milkins
13-Jun-09, 21:43
Big company!
Lots of employees not only in caithness...
So not a small business!
The work I do when not pregnant or breastfeeding is unsuitable for pregnant/breastfeeding mothers due to the risks.

You must be an airline pilot?:lol:

Dadie
13-Jun-09, 22:26
I wish but I have no direction sense!
The pay packet would be wonderful though.