PDA

View Full Version : Stagecoach buses

Mr P Cannop
07-Jun-09, 14:55
so much for stagecoach buses having no tolets on thier buses the X99 buses what is everyone elses news and views about this ??

pat
07-Jun-09, 18:31
Send and email to stagecoach to complain about it - I do every time I am on the mainland and use a long distance bus without a toilet.

Follow it up with a letter, they do reply even if it is a standard reply but it must annoyed them to continually send them out wasting their time but if they continue to get complaints they will eventually do something but until enought complaints come in they will not do anything.

purplelady
07-Jun-09, 23:53
i got the 6.25 on friday justb passed and that had a toilet on it x

kitty kat
08-Jun-09, 09:09
i have noticed alot of city link buses going past instead of the stagecoach buses. :)yay to toilets on board

Mik.M.
08-Jun-09, 09:20
so much for stagecoach buses having tolets on thier buses the X99 buses what is everyone elses news and views about this ??
You keep mentioning this so I have to ask. How often do you use the bus to Inverness? As Pat says complain to Stagecoach.

rfr10
08-Jun-09, 11:32
What a very strange bus I was on, on Saturday. Apart from the gangway through the middle of the bus being extremely narrow, there were three seats on one side of the bus and two on the other and they were very narrow and not very comfortable to sit on. There was hardly any room to move either. Even the bus driver said this whole Stagecoach take over is a shambles.

kitty kat
08-Jun-09, 12:32
What a very strange bus I was on, on Saturday. Apart from the gangway through the middle of the bus being extremely narrow, there were three seats on one side of the bus and two on the other and they were very narrow and not very comfortable to sit on. There was hardly any room to move either. Even the bus driver said this whole Stagecoach take over is a shambles.

i liked that bus the 3 seat side was very good for a mum daughter and enough room for shopping instead of having to sit a reusable (might i add) shopping bag on my lap :)

rfr10
08-Jun-09, 19:49
i liked that bus the 3 seat side was very good for a mum daughter and enough room for shopping instead of having to sit a reusable (might i add) shopping bag on my lap :)

Well I'm a skinny person and I could easily have taken up two seats on that bus! :Razz

Loafer
08-Jun-09, 19:51

That's a school bus. We got it a couple of times before to the power plant. I put in a complaint, very uncomfortable on the posterior!!!

The Loafer