PDA

View Full Version : Flash chat

Vistravi
01-May-09, 04:47
I've just recently discovered this and I'm enjoying talking to orgers there. Got to know a couple and they helped me when i needed advice. You know who you both are;)

How many of you actually use it?

joxville
01-May-09, 05:42
Depends who's in there!

balto
01-May-09, 10:03
i use it sometimes, but if im not sure what the topic of conversation is, i normally swiftly leave. i find saturday night is good.

Fluff
01-May-09, 10:34
I tend to only use it for the Quiz on Sunday nights

ShelleyCowie
01-May-09, 10:47
I go in to catch up with a few people. I used to go into chat more often but have less time lately. But i did pop in last night! I saw u! :Razz

wifie
01-May-09, 10:51
I enjoy chattin in there - have met some lovely folk (you all know who you are!) ;)

PS Yes Mik I know it is amazing considering I am hardly ever in there! [lol] Far too busy!!!

Bobinovich
01-May-09, 12:25
I think Wifie is tellin' a wee porkie there - she's classed as part of the official Flashchat furniture now, along with a few other names I don't need to repeat 'cos they know who they is :D

laguna2
01-May-09, 12:27
I enjoy the chat room - although there are some real trouble makers in there though lol ... only kidding!

In every day at some point and enjoy the banter ... have also made some good org friends.

teenybash
01-May-09, 13:04
I've never tried chat but might pop in...sometimes have a go at the quizz.
I maybe a Meerkat for a while until I get the hang of it.;)

butterfly
01-May-09, 13:26
I like flashchat too,usually go visit in the evenings.You can get a right laugh in there sometimes.

anneoctober
01-May-09, 14:36
Have n't a clue about it ! got into it one night by accident and left quickly !! Only because I had n't a clue, but I was SEEN :o!!

Sandra_B
01-May-09, 15:39
There's never anyone in there when I remember to go...

Tighsonas4
01-May-09, 19:16
give it a visit now and again .its fine if theres only one or two for my onne finger typing
if you scrool down to whos on line it tells you whos in the chat tony

Invisible
01-May-09, 19:20

If you built it, they will come.

butterfly
01-May-09, 20:22

That happens sometimes but you gotta keep trying lol!

joxville
01-May-09, 20:31
I think Wifie is tellin' a wee porkie there - she's classed as part of the official Flashchat furniture now, along with a few other names I don't need to repeat 'cos they know who they is :D

And like all furniture that's been left for a while it gets dusty and riddled wi' worms. [lol]

wifie
01-May-09, 20:36
And like all furniture that's been left for a while it gets dusty and riddled wi' worms. [lol]

Fine furniture becomes priceless with age! :Razz

Jovi
01-May-09, 20:48
I have 'dropped' in twice,once when I first joined the org but was way to slow with the keyboard to keep up with what was going on ...so ran! The second time was when my cat sat on the laptop and I don't know how long it was before I noticed my 'name' on the screen and realised that the 'chatters' thought I was lurking...I did speak up then but still found it hard to keep up with the conversation. Have to say everyone was very welcoming and if I had better keyboard skills I would join in. :eek:

joxville
01-May-09, 20:49
Fine furniture becomes priceless with age! :Razz
Only the really, really, really old stuff is worth anything though! All that stuff in the Flashchat is just cheap & tacky-which is why I don't go in there. My taste is more discerning. [lol]

butterfly
01-May-09, 21:08
Only the really, really, really old stuff is worth anything though! All that stuff in the Flashchat is just cheap & tacky-which is why I don't go in there. My taste is more discerning. [lol]

Joxville! You fibber...i have talked to you in there!!!![lol]

wifie
01-May-09, 21:16

Must have been yer baldy twin brother I saw then! :confused

gleeber
01-May-09, 21:30
Ive dropped in more in the past few months than i have in the past few years. It used to be mobbed years ago. Its no easy to keep up but to get the full enjoyment out of the chatroom you have to get right in there with your fingers.

Kenn
01-May-09, 21:37
I enjoy a late night bit of banter and have made some great friends and acquaintances over the many years.
It can be so different depending on the mood of the chatters going from serious to hilarious in the matter of a couple of sentences and trying to keep up when one is creased up with laughter can be a little difficult!
Now where did I put the furniture restorer?
Ahhh wifie borrowed it, wonder if it will work on jox's head?