PDA

View Full Version : Nutters

M R
26-Apr-09, 12:58
Check THIS (http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&amp) out.

Anyone fancy a shot ?

woofit
26-Apr-09, 13:10
Disposable skis...littering the countryside....what a throwaway society we live in lol. Seriously though, that's hardcore addrenaline rush stuff...definately not for the faint hearted...Looks amazing! I'll pass though, I value my life :-)

Gene Hunt
26-Apr-09, 13:25
Yes, Yes and thrice Yes.

Where can I get a go ??, I do a lot of Gliding and always looked on it as true flight but that's just hardcore.

Reminds of that that No Fear poster .. "If your not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room"

Venture
26-Apr-09, 13:33
That's about the closest anyone could get to knowing what it feels like to be a bird. Truly amazing and very, very brave.;)

tootler
26-Apr-09, 18:18
Brave??? Crazy!!! Definitely nutters... I like watching nutters but I wouldn't want to be one!:)

Mik.M.
26-Apr-09, 18:33
Talk about adrenalin rush!! Wish I was brave enough to try it. Looks amazing. Like the heading says NUTTERS!!!

butterfly
26-Apr-09, 18:44
Very brave but not for me!

balto
26-Apr-09, 19:32
oh looks brilliant, not sure if i would fancy a go though a bit to close to the rocks for my liking.

wifie
26-Apr-09, 22:33
Man alive that was fantastic - what guts!

Angel
27-Apr-09, 20:21
Fantastic... I used to hang glide and that was a rush... but that was amazing...

Angel