PDA

View Full Version : As requested by horseman

Vistravi
16-Apr-09, 23:19
What in your teenage years would you not have done or would've done if you had a chance to relive it?

I would've tried to realise that i was always a strong person and used that knowledge to make sure any of the bullies at school who choose me as a target knew i was nae pushover and would hit back. Took my dad's death when i was 17 to realise i am a strong person and always have been.

Sage
16-Apr-09, 23:21
I would have had more FUN....I was far too bloody serious and scared of my own shadow :lol:

*Martin*
16-Apr-09, 23:51
I'd have gone to school.

horseman
17-Apr-09, 06:49
Thanks Vistravi,
I would have wished to have made much more use of my education,uni would have been great.
Would have loved to have kept hold of one of my childhood sweethearts,-but then everything would have turned out so different!!!
Wonder how?Probably just as well no crystal balls.
I am pretty well content with what I have:D

Ricco
17-Apr-09, 07:04
I would have not been such a woos (timid wee thing) and would have enjoyed life more. Now that I have growed up I realise that I also was a stronger person than I thought then and could have had my pick of the girls. ;)

porshiepoo
17-Apr-09, 08:01
I think we are all stronger now than we were at school, it's part and parcel of growing up.
I don't think I would change anything. I had a lot of crap growing up and gave a lot of crap back but it's made me who I am today.

In the words of the great Ol Blue Eyes himself, "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again too few to mention".

Vistravi
17-Apr-09, 17:11
I think we are all stronger now than we were at school, it's part and parcel of growing up.
I don't think I would change anything. I had a lot of crap growing up and gave a lot of crap back but it's made me who I am today.

In the words of the great Ol Blue Eyes himself, "Regrets, I've had a few, but then again too few to mention".

Aye you're right, At school we do as we're told and its only after school that we say no do it your self! Well i was like that, mind you i was like that at home since i was wee. I was a nightmare child.:lol: Lord help me if any of my kids turn out like me:eek: