PDA

View Full Version : Euan return of a friendly face

biggles
13-Apr-09, 10:58
:RazzWell what a lovely suprise hubby an me got the other day,while doing our shopping in tesco in thurso.You cant believe how happy we were to bump into euan,it seems hes delivering again up our way,he was saying that hes delivering over the groats side. All i can say is that hes still his smiling happy ways that we all knew an loved havent changed an it was indeed a pleaseure to see him again.

the boss
13-Apr-09, 11:07
thats gr8 to hear hes back up amoung us he he was sorely missed:Razz:Razz

Fluff
13-Apr-09, 18:47
who is Euan?

Lavenderblue2
13-Apr-09, 18:55
That is good news Biggles!!

I am so pleased for Euan because he just loves the delivery business and as we all know he'd be a huge asset to his employer.

Funnily enough, OH and I were travelling home from Inverness last Tuesday afternoon when we passed a plain white van just south of Golspie, I said to OH, I am sure that was Euan driving that van - at least I know I wasn't seeing things in my old age!!

Invisible
13-Apr-09, 20:58
who is Euan?

im with you on this one

joxville
13-Apr-09, 21:12
who is Euan?

Euan me both????????? :)

Venture
13-Apr-09, 21:21
who is Euan?

Another name for White Van Man.[lol]

Invisible
13-Apr-09, 21:35
Euan me both????????? :)

oh jox you are a hoot, and that's not as sarcastic as it sounds.

butterfly
13-Apr-09, 21:36
Now i am curious,who is Euan?!:confused

balto
13-Apr-09, 21:43
so who is euan then, someone tell us please.[lol]

joxville
13-Apr-09, 21:44
Is this the org's version of the game Where's Willy?:eek:

Geo
13-Apr-09, 21:44
Now i am curious,who is Euan?!:confused

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=34852&highlight=euan

balto
13-Apr-09, 21:46
Is this the org's version of the game Where's Willy?:eek:
no jox dont you mean wheres wally lol.[lol]

butterfly
13-Apr-09, 21:58

Who's Wally!?[lol]

balto
13-Apr-09, 22:00
Who's Wally!?[lol]
wasnt he out of a kids book and you had to spot him in different pics, of different countries. i think anyway.

biggles
18-Apr-09, 12:13
well balto as no one is telling you,an hubby an me like the jokes as well. let me put it tou you straight.
Euan used to be our reality/home delivery driver and he was well liked an by us all west of thurso an indeed by the support he got from further afield,petitions and letters and on the org site,after getting run of the road going down strathhaldale,he was taken off his round and we all protested but it was in vain.
he was really missed,well it seems hes back up here but on the east side now,so his friendly an caring ways are now being delivered along with the parcels. white van man he is NOT,hes a truelly lovely fellow.:Razz;)

poppett
18-Apr-09, 13:33
Happy to hear Euan has returned. He is a gem.

joxville
18-Apr-09, 16:44
Aye, that's the fella. Not often I get it wrong. :D