PDA

View Full Version : The Mother Bin returns/Welcome back Northener

joxville
03-Apr-09, 16:49
Welcome back to the org Northener, will this be a long visit for you? Has the Mother Bin developed a fault and brought you back to us while it's repaired? Stay a while and catch up....or don't-I dinna care really. ;)

wifie
03-Apr-09, 16:50
I do! I do! The bin knew what it was doing - it returned to planet Org - the gravitational pull was too strong! ;)

joxville
03-Apr-09, 16:53
Thinking about it, perhaps I shouldn't have started this thread-this is just the sort of thing Northener likes.....people fawning over him.

Beggar off you grumpy owld git, you weren't missed.

wifie
03-Apr-09, 16:59
Never mind him Northener! I will gather together the fawners for you any time! :D

Venture
03-Apr-09, 17:12
Dib Dib wifie, count me in.:lol:

teenybash
03-Apr-09, 17:15
Northerner I'm fawning....look at me..fawn, fawn, fawn.................:D

Kenn
03-Apr-09, 19:03
Rolls out the Batbin.gets the thrusters tanked up yippee.

Mik.M.
03-Apr-09, 19:41
Let`s do this properly. Welcome back Northerner we missed you. Long may you post, sarcasm and wit return!!

golach
03-Apr-09, 19:50
Let`s do this properly. Welcome back Northerner we missed you. Long may you post, sarcasm and wit return!!
Ditto Mik.

butterfly
03-Apr-09, 19:52
Yeah welcome back to the org Northerner!:)

silverfox57
03-Apr-09, 20:09
welcome back you spent long time up in that wheelie bin good to see to back,

Tighsonas4
03-Apr-09, 20:18
Never mind him Northener! I will gather together the fawners for you any time! :D
count me in too tony

ShelleyCowie
03-Apr-09, 20:30
Welcome Back

Not sure if i was posting when you was around...but welcome back! :Razz

northener
03-Apr-09, 21:22
Thankyou very much for all your kind words.

The Mother Bin is currently docked into the Intergalactic Service Skip getting a once-over* before I set off on my travels again.

Until then I intend to honour you all with my presence......you have been warned.;)

* the trackings out and it needs a couple of new wheelie bearings.

joxville
03-Apr-09, 21:26
Thankyou very much for all your kind words.

The Mother Bin is currently docked into the Intergalactic Service Skip getting a once-over* before I set off on my travels again.

Until then I intend to honour you all with my presence......you have been warned.;)

* the trackings out and it needs a couple of new wheelie bearings.

I can help you with a couple of bearings.............then you can go get lost again. :cool:

wifie
03-Apr-09, 21:42
I can help you with a couple of bearings.............then you can go get lost again. :cool:

He's just jealous of yer outstanding wit Northener! [lol]

TRUCKER
03-Apr-09, 21:45
Welcome back northener.

joxville
03-Apr-09, 21:49
He's just jealous of yer outstanding wit Northener! [lol]

This place ain't big enough for two good looking, witty guys......and I'm not the one that deserted the org-unlike a certain someone!!!!!!!!!!

wifie
03-Apr-09, 21:51
This place ain't big enough for two good looking, witty guys......and I'm not the one that deserted the org-unlike a certain someone!!!!!!!!!!

Jealous! [lol]

joxville
03-Apr-09, 21:53
Jealous! [lol]

Woman,(I use that term loosely), you and I are gonna fall oot big time!

I'm the one that you've been talking to all these months and first sign of the Yorkie bar kid and I'm persona non grata...well, at least I know where we stand.

wifie
03-Apr-09, 21:55
Woman,(I use that term loosely), you and I are gonna fall oot big time!

Jealous! [lol]

nellie
03-Apr-09, 21:56
Delighted your back Northerner missed you XXX[lol]:lol:

Anne x
03-Apr-09, 23:44
Jealous! [lol]

Is this a personal feud atween wifie and jox nice to see ya Northener hope your creels yield good food

crayola
03-Apr-09, 23:49
A big welcome back Northen man. :D

You're the best poster of them all. Apart from Melancholy Man, Joxville and me that is.

So Jox says. ;)

wifie
03-Apr-09, 23:52
Is this a personal feud atween wifie and jox nice to see ya Northener hope your creels yield good food

Me feud wi jox? ;) I keep his feet on the ground!

Anne x
03-Apr-09, 23:52
Never lol[lol]

golach
04-Apr-09, 00:02
You're the best poster of them all. Apart from Melancholy Man, Joxville and me that is.
Aye Right, Northerner beats you all into a cocked hat[lol]

crayola
04-Apr-09, 00:22
Me feud wi jox? ;) I keep his feet on the ground!
Have you got that scone yet?

Sporran
04-Apr-09, 03:59
Welcome back, Sir Northener! It's "bin" a while since we've seen you here, and you've "bin" missed! :D

helenwyler
04-Apr-09, 08:14
Mothership Down? Hooray! I'm surprised the old rust-bucket lasted so long :D.

Welcome back N - hope you've not become warped or excessively extradimensional during your trip ;).

Bobbyian
04-Apr-09, 09:21
wecome Northener its been a while

northener
04-Apr-09, 09:32
I'll have to go away more often, it looks like the only time any will talk to me is to welcome me back.......give it a couple of weeks and you'll all be wishing I'd sod off again.:Razz

But, if I 'disappeared' again straight away it might cheer more people up than it disappointed.....and we couldn't have that, could we?

And this place is a mess....doesn't anybody know how to use a hoover around here?

joxville
04-Apr-09, 10:23
I'll have to go away more often, it looks like the only time any will talk to me is to welcome me back.......give it a couple of weeks and you'll all be wishing I'd sod off again.:Razz

But, if I 'disappeared' again straight away it might cheer more people up than it disappointed.....and we couldn't have that, could we?

And this place is a mess....doesn't anybody know how to use a hoover around here?

Ye canna get a decent woman nowadays.

joxville
04-Apr-09, 10:25
Aye Right, Northerner beats you all into a cocked hat[lol]

I've never seen a cocked hat....must be something that only ancient mannies wear. [lol]

Thumper
04-Apr-09, 10:44
Welcome back Northener,its been way too quiet without you! x

golach
04-Apr-09, 10:49
I've never seen a cocked hat....must be something that only ancient mannies wear. [lol]
Jox, The phrase a cocked hat is an Idiom.

To be knocked into a cocked hat is to be soundly and swiftly defeated. :lol:

Angela
04-Apr-09, 10:50
Welcome back home Northener! :D

ciderally
04-Apr-09, 10:56
have you been somewhare then northener....never missed you..and you nextdoor too.....tee hee...ah welcome back

joxville
04-Apr-09, 11:02

To be knocked into a cocked hat is to be soundly and swiftly defeated. :lol:

There's no chance of owld mannies such as Northener,(and you), defeating a dashing young blade like me. [lol]

jings00
04-Apr-09, 12:22
lol...ahhhhh the banter......

Julia
04-Apr-09, 12:33
So glad to see you back Northener, I've really missed your posts, I've always found you hysterically funny and I look forward to reading more 'Northener wit'

We were just saying at the last Orger's curry night 'wonder where Northener is these days?', your ears must have been burning! ;)

golach
04-Apr-09, 12:38
There's no chance of owld mannies such as Northener,(and you), defeating a dashing young blade like me. [lol]
LMAO, 40+ and bald thats a young blade these days, well I never [lol]

justine
04-Apr-09, 12:49
welcome back to the org northerner.looks like the fun has already started:lol:

joxville
04-Apr-09, 13:19

Okay, I'm only just hanging in there but at least I'm the right side of 50! [lol]

wifie
04-Apr-09, 14:18
Ye canna get a decent woman nowadays.

Well you should know! ;)

Who are you calling an Idiom?

You have to admit he has got you there, Jox, my mate! [lol]

joxville
04-Apr-09, 14:31
You have to admit he has got you there, Jox, my mate! [lol]

Not at all...if that's the best he can do!

DeHaviLand
04-Apr-09, 16:16

Aye, but its wummins work. Time they got their act together.;)

ShelleyCowie
04-Apr-09, 17:55
Aye, but its wummins work. Time they got their act together.;)

Shame on you!! [lol]

hotrod4
05-Apr-09, 10:21
Thank bejesus for northerners return!!! I look forward to many hours of pointless meanderings,but at least with the northern manny he can give it and take it in the same fashion!!![lol]
the mother bin has been very quiet recently but maybe now it can start making a racquet!!!!:eek: