PDA

View Full Version : Muse Tour!

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-09, 16:03
Well i was delighted to read that Muse will be doing a tour, Europe and North America at the end of this year!

I for one will try my hardest to get a ticket, my OH is definetely goin but its no easy for the both o us to go with a wee one. :Razz

But got so giddy i nearly fainted when i read about it on the official Muse website.

Anyone else going?

Gizmo
28-Mar-09, 16:41
You're easily pleased then Shelley :p

Matt Bellamy = Pretentious Git ;)

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-09, 16:43
You're easily pleased then Shelley :p

Matt Bellamy = Pretentious Git ;)

I am easily pleased! :rolleyes: But i got to have somethin to cheer me up with the in-laws here!

Gizmo = Devil under a rock!

Fantoosh
28-Mar-09, 18:33
Well i was delighted to read that Muse will be doing a tour, Europe and North America at the end of this year!

I for one will try my hardest to get a ticket, my OH is definetely goin but its no easy for the both o us to go with a wee one. :Razz

But got so giddy i nearly fainted when i read about it on the official Muse website.

Anyone else going?

Hey I know what you mean, I was total excited when read that. :D I hope Ill be able to go. Would be absolutely amazing eh? Might see you there lol [lol] you seen them before? i havent, but have wished lol

Fluff
28-Mar-09, 19:56
God I am so excited! Although my OH and I got to see them play at Wembley (which was amazing!) so not sure if they can top that!
When is the next album out?

ShelleyCowie
28-Mar-09, 21:52
Hey I know what you mean, I was total excited when read that. :D I hope Ill be able to go. Would be absolutely amazing eh? Might see you there lol [lol] you seen them before? i havent, but have wished lol

Might see ya there indeed! If i get to go i will wear an org t-shirt! Lol! I aint seen them live before. My OH has and we are both really into muse!

God I am so excited! Although my OH and I got to see them play at Wembley (which was amazing!) so not sure if they can top that!
When is the next album out?

Not been confirmed when Muse's next album is out. It is usually after they tour. So hopefully at about new year time they will release an album!

There are so many songs i would want them to play! Some of my favourites are Take a Bow, Muscle Museum, Unintended, Bliss, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Invincible, Knights of Cydonia....oh there are too many! I love all their songs! lol

buddyrich
29-Mar-09, 23:25
They're quite good instrumentally. The singing is not pleasing to these ears.

hotrod4
05-Apr-09, 15:54
I think of them as a poor mans radiohead!!!!:roll:
I do like them though and would love to see them live.

ShelleyCowie
07-Apr-09, 12:51
I still have my fingers crossed that i can get a ticket and someone to take the wee man! It will be a quick trip down but i really want to see them! The only other band i have seen live is the Levellers! :lol:

Was never really into concerts in my teen days....now i want to see all my favourite bands! Especially Muse! :Razz

buddyrich
07-Apr-09, 14:21
I dont think they've announced tourdates yet. Best keep an eye on tickets scotland.

ShelleyCowie
24-Jun-09, 18:17
Well tour dates released. Its a european tour. The closest to thurso is glasgow and i cana make the dates!

I cried for ages when i realised i cudna go! But there will be more tours! and fingers crossed they play at T in the fringe cos i will be going if they are! :Razz

Any orgers going to the muse concert then?

Fluff
24-Jun-09, 18:55
1. Tickets are way to expensive
2. The sold out in minutes.

If they release more dates, and at a more reasonable price we might go.

ShelleyCowie
24-Jun-09, 19:41
1. Tickets are way to expensive
2. The sold out in minutes.

If they release more dates, and at a more reasonable price we might go.

The tickets were quite pricey!

At least there new album is out this year! so thats something to look forward too! :Razz