PDA

View Full Version : Csi

skinnydog
24-Mar-09, 22:00
Just off to park my ass on the couch for the night and see if CSI is still as good now that Gil Grissom has gone. Watch this space!!

Kodiak
24-Mar-09, 22:11
First new day of Dr Langston in CSI.

No matter how good he is CSI will not be as good as it was with Gil Grissom. He was CSI. At least they never killed he off and it was a Happy end last week as he and Sara are back together. :)

Geo
24-Mar-09, 22:49
Might be handy to put (Spoilers) in the title for those who aren't up to speed on what's happening in the show.

ShelleyCowie
25-Mar-09, 00:52
I was addicted to CSI for a very long time! Some of my favourite episodes were of the 'miniature killer'. Completely genuis!

But knowing Grissom is not in it now....it just wont be the same! But never know....i might give it a bash sometime!

hotrod4
25-Mar-09, 05:33
I enjoyed it without grissom,though I would prefer if he was still in it.It'll just take a few episodes to get my head around the fact that he,sara and warwick have all left this series.
I watch all 3 csi's but must say new york is my fave.My son thinks miami is the best but i think thats more to do with scantily clad women than acting talent!!!![lol]
All in all they are a brilliant series that i have never missed and would recommend them to anyone who hasnt seen them.

Stefan
25-Mar-09, 08:48
CSI is the only program I watch regularly (if I am near a TV that is) and Vegas without Grissom will never be the same.
However, they didn't really replace him as the new guy is not the boss and Kathrin seems to be staying in the background a lot. So lets see.
I'm keeping an open mind.

STefan

skinnydog
25-Mar-09, 09:43
It was as you all say, good, but not the same without Gil. Miami is my fave too, but only because Horation Kane just oozes sex appeal!

Stefan
25-Mar-09, 09:52
It was as you all say, good, but not the same without Gil. Miami is my fave too, but only because Horation Kane just oozes sex appeal!

Now, I've not heard that one before :lol:
My OH tells me it's the way he always makes it right for everybody, he's like a good samaritan. I prefer Cally, because of her personality (of course!), although Natalia is better looking....

However, I thought it was all about crime scenes... was it??

Stefan

dogman
25-Mar-09, 19:28
I love csi new york and las vegas.
Thought it wouldnt work wothout grissom but enjoyed the episode.

Miami bugs my happiness, I don't think that horatio is a csi, just a very clever detective.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
25-Mar-09, 22:30
I like all the C.S.I's.The wife LOVES them.I cannae take Lawrence Fishburne serious in it though.I keep expecting him to look at the criminal,hold his arm and hand out,start wiggling his fingers.Good programme though,its the substance to it not the characters that make it.Or is that me being blasphemous.:lol: