PDA

View Full Version : White Choc Cheesecake!

sjr014
24-Mar-09, 13:19
Looking for a recipe for white chocolate cheesecake?!

Cheers folks x

skinnydog
24-Mar-09, 21:55
I saw one in the Express magazine on Sunday. Looked delicious with marscapone cheese in it too. Will fish the magazine out of the recycling box and post it later.

skinnydog
25-Mar-09, 21:53
Sorry - the oh has put the blue bin of paper from the garage into the large recyling bin outside so not a chance of finding that magazine. I will google and see if I recognise anything that looks like it. I think it might have been an Anthony Worrall Thomson one.

sjr014
26-Mar-09, 20:30
Cheers anyway! Mmmm could fair go a slice the now! :D

skinnydog
29-Mar-09, 21:01
Google Mary Berry White Chocolate Cheesecake and take it from there!!

Creme_Egg
21-Apr-09, 23:13
i always make my cheesecakes with marscapone its not as cheesey but its still very smooth here goes a recipie just off of the top of my head;

1kg marscapone
170g icing sugar
1 leaf of gelatine (soak in cold water 5 mins)
1/2 lemon juice
250g GOOD QUALITY white chocolate or a terrys chocolate orange :D
500g hob nobs
150g UNSALTED melted butter
200ml whipped double cream

use a 8inch cake tin and blitz or bash your biscuits and add your melted butter then put that in the fridge, cream marscapone sugar and lemon juice then fold in melted chocolate make sure its cool then fold in cream, heat up lemon juice in the microwave and add your soaked gelatine leaf to the lemon juice dissolve it and add it to the mixture put all of that on the base smooth it over and vwala cheesecake

once you have the base to the cheesecake you can add any chocolate flavorings etc etc

pm me to let me know how u got on :D