PDA

View Full Version : shutdown of power supply

Dadie
23-Mar-09, 09:38
Help!
Our power suppy is supposed to be shutdown sometime between 0830 and 1800 today and tommorow for essential work!

Today has already started badly with 2 potty related accidents (sure one was deliberate defiance though). Do I put on the washing machine and hope the power doesnt go off or do I wait....and what am I supposed to do with 2 little ones as I thought we would go out for most of the day but the weather is so awful.
Any ideas?

LMS
23-Mar-09, 09:39
There's enough daylight for colouring books and crayons!

golach
23-Mar-09, 09:42
Help!
Our power suppy is supposed to be shutdown sometime between 0830 and 1800 today and tommorow for essential work!

Today has already started badly with 2 potty related accidents (sure one was deliberate defiance though). Do I put on the washing machine and hope the power doesnt go off or do I wait....and what am I supposed to do with 2 little ones as I thought we would go out for most of the day but the weather is so awful.
Any ideas?
I sympathise greatly with your problem, but think back to the days before washing machines and do as your granny did and had to do, .....wash it by hand :)

Dadie
23-Mar-09, 09:53
Hand washing done....
But its the drying that is going to be a problem today as one of the accidents (deliberate act of pulling down pants and peeing when potty was only about a yard away) was on the padded seat for her little sisters baby walker:(
Was going to put it on for a spin so it wouldnt drip for the rest of the day!