PDA

View Full Version : lowered blood presure

strop-hanger
16-Mar-09, 10:22
hello to everybody,i must say since moving back to my old stomping grounds with the layed back attitude up here and no hustle and bustle pluss the stress of living in a big city.i.e.london,birmingham and bristol,my blood presure readings have lowered considerably.i recommend this way of life to everybody.yes it is a bit quiet,and i like it that way.:)
strop-hanger

Venture
16-Mar-09, 10:27
hello to everybody,i must say since moving back to my old stomping grounds with the layed back attitude up here and no hustle and bustle pluss the stress of living in a big city.i.e.london,birmingham and bristol,my blood presure readings have lowered considerably.i recommend this way of life to everybody.yes it is a bit quiet,and i like it that way.:)
strop-hanger

Welcome to the org strop-hanger. I'm glad that you are enjoying a stress free life in Caithness. The org has been known to raise a few people's blood pressure so steer clear of any debates. Happy posting.;)

Loch not Lock
16-Mar-09, 10:36
I returned to Thurso 3 years ago after working 30+ years in South London and Surrey and my blood pressure has risen considerably. I think it is a combination of age and the fact that the social life up here is more hectic. Every time I go out I bump into an old friend and often end up going for a drink. I'm not complaining, I love it in Thurso but it is such a rat-race.

teenybash
16-Mar-09, 12:26
Hello and welcome strop-hanger..........:)