PDA

View Full Version : Aye there is a quiz tonight

wifie
15-Mar-09, 21:24
I forgot to send out the invite but yep it is on at 8.30pm tonight - all welcome. Mixed bag of questions - not difficult.

wifie
16-Mar-09, 00:16
Well quiz went swimmingly until 21 mins past 9 when we all got the heavie ho as per! [disgust]

Thank you as always to those brave souls who battled adversity and came back time after time after bein hurled into oblivion thru the revolving door, expelled by the evil ninja gerbils who turn the wheel to keep this place runnin!

Anyhow - we all got dumped before I was able to announce the scores!

Changi and Lynne D both got 14! Well done!
Mother Bear and Lizz both got 16! Well done to you too ladies!
But with an amazing 34 this weeks runaway bride winner IS JOX!!!!! Well done mate and look forward to yer quiz next week! GOOD LUCK! :roll:

changilass
16-Mar-09, 00:18
Got kicked out afore I got to say thanks for a very good quiz Wifie

Well done Jox, look forward to next weeks quiz.

Julia
16-Mar-09, 00:35
I was fair enjoying it but couldn't take part after 9pm. As Jox won does this now mean that next week's questions will be super difficult?

wifie
16-Mar-09, 02:25
Thank you ladies - I do my best! [lol]

joxville
16-Mar-09, 08:46
I was fair enjoying it but couldn't take part after 9pm. As Jox won does this now mean that next week's questions will be super difficult?
It'll be a pot pourri of perfectly pleasing posers!!

wifie
16-Mar-09, 09:47
It'll be a pot pourri of perfectly pleasing posers!!

Best get someone to look out the antimacassars for next week then! :roll:

joxville
16-Mar-09, 17:12
Best get someone to look out the antimacassars for next week then! :roll:
It'll just be a normal quiz, they won't need Red Indian shoe repellant.[lol]

percy toboggan
16-Mar-09, 19:48
Well done Jox - thanks for the quiz wifie.

You did me out of three points cos I answered the Richard Todd question first - honestly :Razz...wouldn't have made much difference as I was down amongst the also-rans.:confused

wifie
16-Mar-09, 22:11
I apologise Percy! You must shout when you see my mistake! Errors can only be rectified before the answers leave the screen! LOL! ;)

joxville
16-Mar-09, 23:26
Well done Jox - thanks for the quiz wifie.

You did me out of three points cos I answered the Richard Todd question first - honestly :Razz...wouldn't have made much difference as I was down amongst the also-rans.:confused

Thanks percy, hopefully you'll join us again next week.

canuck
16-Mar-09, 23:45

Ah, the org also-rans. Gosh a finer group of people never walked the earth!