PDA

View Full Version : Billy Connolly

elamanya
13-Mar-09, 10:06
Just watched the last episode last night of his Coast to Coast Canadian adventure, i would love to do something like that a holiday really off the beaten track, seeing the real people in a nation .

Bazeye
13-Mar-09, 11:01
Was wondering why Percy hasnt been active for a while.

ShelleyCowie
13-Mar-09, 11:08
i have been watching them too. So interesting all them places! Most not affected by technology that we have. They still live the way they always have which looked awsome! :Razz

joxville
13-Mar-09, 11:16
I enjoyed the programmes but feel it it was too short a series, I'm sure there was a lot that was left out of the final cut. As is Billy's style, he always seems to find the weird and wonderful wherever he goes, yet also remains informative and funny. I look forward to his next adventure.

elamanya
13-Mar-09, 11:30
i felt the same jox, thought we might have seen a bit more of BC, ie Whistler,Vancouver, and some more of the island

davie
13-Mar-09, 12:12
I waited for this with some anticipation and as usual it was mostly about Billy Connolly and not a lot else. I have twice driven from Vancouver to Anchorage & return plus a couple of weeks touring Vancouver Island and would do it again today if I had the funds. BC, the Yukon Territory, and Alaska are genuinely magnificent and the programme did not do any justice to either.
If I win the lottery I am off again.

Bad Manners
13-Mar-09, 13:04
I liked the program but think it could have been a longer run. The people he encountered were very nice. hope to see his next adventure