PDA

View Full Version : John Henderson Born 1758

ceramickid
10-Mar-09, 19:58
Does anyone have any imformation re this Henderon ie Wife Father , Mother . He had a son called David Henderson Born 1796 Died 1867 ,David was Married to Christine Oman . Be gratful for any help

scotsannie
10-Mar-09, 20:14
:lol: Hi Ceramickid,

David Henderson born 14th May 1791 married to Christian (Christina) Oman christened 21st June 1795 were my 3 x Gt Grandad and Granny (Their daughter Janet married William Georgeson my 2 x Gt Grandad & Granny) I have David's parents as James Henderson and Isabel Sutherland and Christian's parents as William Oman and Ann Manson David and Christian were married 9th July 1818. Hope this is the connection you are looking for. Scotsannie

lindadorren
10-Mar-09, 20:41
I have David Henderson married to Christian Oman, parents of David were James Henderson and Janet(?) Sutherland. Parents of James Henderson are, I think, Donald Henderson and Elspet Gun but I don't know where I got this info from so it might not be accurate. The names do tally with the family - my grandfather was James and his father David, his grandfather Donald, great grandfather David, son of James and ? SUtherland. On the female side there are regular Christinas and Janets, along with an Isabella but not Elspets or variations of same!

Linda

ceramickid
11-Mar-09, 20:10
Thanks for the help , I had him down as John but both of you have said James so I will carry on going back from there. ann