PDA

View Full Version : Little things mean SO much.....

Iffy
09-Mar-09, 20:02
Has your partner/husband/wife ever made a small gesture towards you that means a lot to you ????

I'm sitting here on our computer and its a wee bit chilly in the kitchen when my lovely husband came through from the sitting room, just to place a cardigan around my shoulders, saying "Don't get cold"

LOVE him to pieces !!!:o:o

Fluff
09-Mar-09, 20:04
LOL god it is so the opposite for me today. He has the day off and has done nothing. And I mean nothing!
Just to kick it in the teeth I came home for lunch. I had asked him in advance to clean the foreman grill so I could have a toasty. After eating it I discovered he had used flash wipes to clean it.
yummy.

Iffy
09-Mar-09, 20:10
OH Fluff

I'm SO sorry for you lassie !!!!

Howsa about using the same flash wipes to starch his underpants with eh??

Maybe THEN he'll have a wee clue as to what they should be REALLY used for :eek::eek:

ShelleyCowie
09-Mar-09, 20:12
My partner has done so many nice things for me, especially when i was pregnant. When we came home from a holiday in Skye my feet were a bit swollen (4 hour journey on a bus at 30 weeks pregnant aint good) so he went and wrapped some ice up in a towel and put my feet up on a cushion.

There are so many things though. He is so sweet :o

Except when he leaves a pile of dishes for me to do :eyes

hell raizer
09-Mar-09, 20:55
hubby bringing me a cup of tea and a biscuit in bed every morning for the last 30 years :)

daviddd
09-Mar-09, 21:00
My caring OH organised a surprise birthday party for me with 14 guests, cake, flowers, table decorations, balloon etc. etc - that's love for you! She's a peach!

hotrod4
09-Mar-09, 21:47
I am so caring towards my OH that she would be lost without me. I am her "Hot water bottle" when her feet are cold, I am her Fashion Co-ordinator (No her bum doesnt look big in it!), I am also her own personal chef,Taxi driver and Pin cushion for when she is grumpy (But shes always right!!;))
I always admit to being wrong when she is so obviously Right,The only thing now is the soaps are "quality entertainment" and the Capital of Australia is Sydney and if teams draw at Football they ALWAYS play extra time!!!.
Oh what it is to be a man!![lol]

davie
09-Mar-09, 22:05
Every time the old bat waves the frying pan or a lump of 2 x 2 towards me I know exactly what it means

balto
09-Mar-09, 22:15
my other half claims he doesnt do anything nice because he reckons i do nothing to deserve it, apart from look after him the 4 kids the house and work, i tell you.

davie
09-Mar-09, 22:27
Although I might say different at every opportunity I know (and she knows) that I would be a poor neglected soul if she was not around so from time to time I do wee 'loveydovey 'things but its not easy being nice when you are a grumpy cynical old bee.

purplelady
10-Mar-09, 00:00
My fella is always asking how i am making sure I am ok and if i fall asleep he will make sure am covered up wether that will last who knows we have not been together that long lol but i will lap it up as long as it lasts xxxxxx

wifie
10-Mar-09, 00:13
Every time the old bat waves the frying pan or a lump of 2 x 2 towards me I know exactly what it means

Foreplay? :confused

davie
10-Mar-09, 12:21
Foreplay? :confused

Naa - no golfers in the family

Billy Boy
10-Mar-09, 14:08
I just bought Mrs BB a new Toaster & washing machine for her Birthday & she had to cheek to moan that she had to pay for her own flowers :roll: wimen.