PDA

View Full Version : Scotland v Ireland 14/03/09

Trina
09-Mar-09, 15:03
Does anyone have any spare tickets they would sell for the Scotland Rugby game this weekend? Cheers:)

DeHaviLand
09-Mar-09, 21:32
Does anyone have any spare tickets they would sell for the Scotland Rugby game this weekend? Cheers:)

I admire your optimism Trina, but I fear you will be disappointed. Rugby fans tend not to sell out with quite the same eagerness as football fans. Good luck.

George Brims
09-Mar-09, 23:13
Are you sure you want to go? Yet another year that makes me not so sad to miss the games (they don't show them on US TV any more).

Kevin Milkins
09-Mar-09, 23:46
Are you sure you want to go? Yet another year that makes me not so sad to miss the games (they don't show them on US TV any more).

Regardless of the winner, the rugby so far this year has been fantastic and I think Scotland are up there with the best for entertainment.:Razz

I think the Scotland V Ireland game has the makings of a cracker and good luck with your quest for a ticket.

Trina
10-Mar-09, 01:12
I am trying to get my partner organised !! LOL He is going down on a stag do and they are not very organised!! If it had been up to me i would have bought tickets months ago. Trying to be the dutiful girlfriend here! Scotland are my team whether we are winning or losing and i wish people would stand up and support them regardless. A true supporter never gives up faith in their team and i love to watch the boys play. Its fantastic entertainment .:)

Cinderella's Shoe
15-Mar-09, 00:46
OK good game but was it a good day for those who went?