PDA

View Full Version : Thurso College..

ellimac
09-Mar-09, 12:19
Hi

My daughter was asking if she could go to the Thurso College with a group of her friends, say 6 or 7 of them to get there hair & make-up done as part of her birthday treat... I know they have done this in the past but can anyone tell me if they still do it..... Also can anyone tell me if they have been and what like was it and did they enjoy it..... :D

Cheers

flowertot
09-Mar-09, 12:50
Hi

My daughter was asking if she could go to the Thurso College with a group of her friends, say 6 or 7 of them to get there hair & make-up done as part of her birthday treat... I know they have done this in the past but can anyone tell me if they still do it..... Also can anyone tell me if they have been and what like was it and did they enjoy it..... :D

Cheers

My daughter had it for her 6th birthday in February - there was 6 off them and they really enjoyed it. They also give you use of a room after 4.15pm so that you can take in food and birthday cake so that they have a really good time. It takes about 2 hours for the hair and beauty side of it and I had the room then for an hour to play games and for the girls to eat, etc.

It costs £4 per head, you ask at the time for the room for afterwards.

Totally recommend it. :)

poppett
09-Mar-09, 13:22
Sounds like a brilliant idea. Do they do similar for older folks too?

ellimac
09-Mar-09, 14:21
My daughter had it for her 6th birthday in February - there was 6 off them and they really enjoyed it. They also give you use of a room after 4.15pm so that you can take in food and birthday cake so that they have a really good time. It takes about 2 hours for the hair and beauty side of it and I had the room then for an hour to play games and for the girls to eat, etc.

It costs £4 per head, you ask at the time for the room for afterwards.

Totally recommend it. :)

Hi,

Thankyou for that, it sounds really good, I will give the college a ring this afternoon and see what I can get organised and I will ask about the room, thankyou for letting me know about it, the room sounds like a good idea as when they are getting there hair & make-up done I can always organise the food and cake etc....

Cheers :D