PDA

View Full Version : For Tony - Pentalina

sweetpea
08-Mar-09, 14:06
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/article5861070.ece

Just in case you missed this article, if your interested.:)

brokencross
08-Mar-09, 20:16
My names not Tony but I sneaked a look anyway, thanks..and..Sorry[lol]

dirdyweeker
08-Mar-09, 20:51
My name is not Tony either but 132 other have also viewed so I thought ....what the heck!
I hope Andrew succeeds with his new boat and his business prospers.
It is not that he hasn't put a lot into it. He seems to have tried very hard with little or no help.

the second coming
08-Mar-09, 20:56
Put me in a dress and call me Tony if it makes you feel better.

C'mon the Pentalina II, always my first choice on my Orkney travels

Kevin Milkins
08-Mar-09, 23:33
Good luck to Mr Banks and I hope he can make this work.

The world needs more people with this sort of energy.

Tighsonas4
09-Mar-09, 14:05
have no fear tony is still here [lol]
thats all well and good but am interested to see whats going to happen when the claymore has to leave for denmark
theres still a problem but its with the fuel now
he admits to all the problems but being a true orcadian he just gives a grin and lights another fag
how does these catamarans preform in the irish sea
anyone know tony

davie
09-Mar-09, 14:09
The big cat (Stena HSS) never seems to have a problem on the Larne/Belfast route. The original wee one (Seacat) used to be out of service due to weather from time to time.

Kevin Milkins
09-Mar-09, 15:35
We had a bad crossing from Dunlery to Hollyhead once on the Seacat (before the HSI was introduced) and I felt so ill that I swore I would never play rugby in Ireland again.:eek:

I found that if it is rough on a boat you can at least go with it ,but the seacat throws you about and you have no control at all. :confused

Tighsonas4
10-Mar-09, 13:38
got my answers on orkney radio today
the dane who bought the claymore is giving him an extension and hes getting the marine certificate extended for a short time
one bow thruster is running and hes hoping another week may see the cat in action ??? tony