PDA

View Full Version : Hope you all like it I think its amazing

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 12:28
I need help all the text came up but no pictures please help.

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 12:30
mmmmm photos dont show on it. If anyone knows how to load them can they send me there email so I can send it so it can be put on thank you. Its Definatly worth seeing it all.

dellwak
05-Mar-09, 12:47
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=11190

Try this thread.
It explains how to post pics.

router
05-Mar-09, 13:21
if you dont have a photobucket account then i suggest you open one. Copy the pic into your account and then put the cursor over the pic, four links will show, click and copy the bottom link and then paste onto the org page and submit. easy.

http://photobucket.com/ hope this helps.

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 13:39
Thank you both very much i ll give it a go:)

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 13:45
No joy :( jeeze ta think I used to be well up with computer must be age creeping in:)

Kodiak
05-Mar-09, 14:51
Go to Http://tinypic.com

There you will see this click on Browse :-

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ut67hi.jpg

Find the picture you wish to post and then click on Upload then you will see this :-

http://i40.tinypic.com/2eksk95.jpg

Copy to your clipboard the code which is pointed out by the red arrow, (the one with the BB Code), by Ctrl+c and paste into Forum by Ctrl+v.

This is all there is to itand you should have posted a Picture

Hope this helps.

K

Tom Cornwall
05-Mar-09, 15:21
Go to Http://tinypic.com

There you will see this click on Browse :-

http://i40.tinypic.com/2ut67hi.jpg

Find the picture you wish to post and then click on Upload then you will see this :-

http://i40.tinypic.com/2eksk95.jpg

Copy to your clipboard the code which is pointed out by the red arrow, (the one with the BB Code), by Ctrl+c and paste into Forum by Ctrl+v.

This is all there is to itand you should have posted a Picture

Hope this helps.

K

I was trying to change my profile photo and did all above..but..when I put the code into the forum thingie it said..'invalid url' and no matter how I changed it, I got the same answer..anything else I should have done..tks in anticip

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 16:29
Arg another orger offered to do it for me but the ord does accept animations:~( But thank you all so much for trying and helping if you want to see it I pm me with your email and i ll send it on to you. Many thanks again xx

Kodiak
05-Mar-09, 16:36
OK You never said you wanted to post a Picture in your Profile. The above is for posting a Picture on the Forum.

So you do this.

Click on user control panel

in the next window click on Edit Profile Picture

In the miidle of next window you will see a Button that says "Browse" Click on this and find the Pic you want in your files and highlight it and click on Open.

This will put the file name in the empty Fiels than once you have done this click on "Save Changes"

Please remember The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

If you Picture is the correct size it will be loaded.

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 19:02
No its not for my profile sorry its an email I got which I thought was amazing/interesting and I just wanted to share it with you all to see if yous liked it A few of them got me and I thought it was ace :lol: I sent it to another kind orger and she was going to put it on here for me but she couldnt as theres animations in it hence why im having the problems uploading. I ll post some of the written bits coz they were quite good to.:)

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 19:04
ALZHEIMER'S EYE TEST

Count every ' F ' in the following text:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

(SEE BELOW)

HOW MANY ?
WRONG, THERE ARE 6 -- no joke...
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F's before you scroll down.

The reasoning behind is further down..
The brain cannot process 'OF'.
aoladp://MA20754494-0008/image008.gif
Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!
Anyone who counts all 6 'F's' on the first go is a genius.

Three is normal, four is quite rare.

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 19:10
More Brain Stuff . . From Cambridge University .

Olny srmat poelpe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !! :lol:

Kodiak
05-Mar-09, 19:13
You can post Animated GIF's You do it exactly the same way as I advised above for Posting a Picture on the forum. You need to upload the Animation to someplace like TinyPic.com.

Here is a Animated GIF poasted in this manner. If I can do it anyone can. :-

http://i40.tinypic.com/23k65pj.gif

S&LHEN
05-Mar-09, 19:25
Thank you so much I really really appreciate your help xx

feegilmour
05-Mar-09, 20:18
me must b a genius as i got 6 fs first time lol

Tony
05-Mar-09, 23:00
Another brain teaser.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY!!) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.. Your foot will change direction. I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

unicorn
05-Mar-09, 23:18
I must have a strange brain because my foot didn't change direction.

jinglejangle
05-Mar-09, 23:29
Another brain teaser.

HOW SMART IS YOUR RIGHT FOOT?

You have to try this please it takes 2 seconds. I could not believe this!!! It is from an orthopaedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep you trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's pre-programmed in your brain!

1. Without anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY!!) and while sitting at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand.. Your foot will change direction. I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.

That is freaky!! My foot changed straight away!! Also got 4 F's and would have argued that there were no more!!!!

S&LHEN
06-Mar-09, 00:33
My foot never changed direction but i ll think i ll try my left now :lol: I only got 3 and I felt so thick I couldnt believe I missed ome and I read it twice to make sure!!! DOH :roll:

butterfly
06-Mar-09, 01:09
i got 4 and my foot changed direction as soon as i tried to do a 6 !