PDA

View Full Version : Dont Panic !! Dont Panic !!

Kodiak
03-Mar-09, 17:54
I came home after a shopping trip and low and behold this is what I was met with.

Outside my House 2 Fire Engines and a Police Car. Panic Stations !!!

Fortunately it had nothing to do with me and there was no real fire, at least that was what I was advised.

But what a Fright I got when I saw the 2 Fire Engines, I can Laugh now.[lol]

http://i41.tinypic.com/2heem34.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/o9eh6u.jpg

By the time I could get my camera one Fire Engine had left.

porshiepoo
03-Mar-09, 17:58
Lol. Bet that gave you a ruddy fright.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and the Fireman came zooming to the house (me and sis in our pyjamas aged 15ish, oh the shame), claiming we had a chimney fire :eek: If I remember right there was no fire but we were actually burning normal coal in a smokeless fuel area. [lol]

joxville
03-Mar-09, 17:59
You shoulda rang 999, they'd have been straight back to yours. :D

PS It's a joke.

unicorn
03-Mar-09, 19:39
Heart stopping moment :eek:

rs 2k
03-Mar-09, 19:47
It was my daughters house

What a day she is having with her car vandalised and then this

she went into the kitchen and it was thick with smoke and with 2 little girls she panic'd

But thank god nothing serious, just the toaster went on fire but could of been alot worse

Melancholy Man
03-Mar-09, 21:04
Try having the Police at your door 'cos the neighbours' kids have seen you brandishing a brolly, and reported back to mum that a strange man has a gun.

TBH
03-Mar-09, 21:08
Try having the Police at your door 'cos the neighbours' kids have seen you brandishing a brolly, and reported back to mum that a strange man has a gun.Did you kill Georgi Markov?

Melancholy Man
03-Mar-09, 21:23
Did you kill Georgi Markov?

Boom, boom, boom!

balto
03-Mar-09, 21:25
It was my daughters house

What a day she is having with her car vandalised and then this

she went into the kitchen and it was thick with smoke and with 2 little girls she panic'd

But thank god nothing serious, just the toaster went on fire but could of been alot worse
oh your poor daughter what a time she is having, hope things improve for her,

TBH
03-Mar-09, 21:27
Boom, boom, boom!It was more of a Phutt sound.

BRIE
04-Mar-09, 10:36
I mind last year I was in the kitchen making dinner when 2 firemen burst in giving me the fright of my life! Think the look of horror on my face made them realise something wasnt right, turned out they had the wrong address! I pointed them in the right direction & away they went.lol