PDA

View Full Version : The Org's Area 51 Nightclub.

joxville
01-Mar-09, 17:19
I've decided to open this nightclub for the younger members of the Org and leave the Official Caithness.org pub to the old fogies. We'll have up to date video and entertainment equipment, the best D.J.'s playing all the best in House, Techno, Rock, R &B, Soul and Garage music.

The dress code is relaxed, as are the staff, and we have free admission too. Any music you fancy will always be played, just ask our friendly D.J.'s who will be only too happy to help.

The drinks are competitively priced and the designated driver gets free soft drinks all night. Come on in and have a blast, leave the pipe and curlers brigade to their half shandy's. :D

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 17:45
Im game - Morgans and Coke please. 3 cubes of ice.

And as for music - Just to please u Jox some Katie Melua! ;)

joxville
01-Mar-09, 18:21
Thanks for that Shelley, and very good of the DJ to pop to his mother's house and borrow her Katie Melua cd-normally Katie wouldn't be played in here although I am thinking of having a 'Smooth 'n' Groove' evening soon.

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 18:52
Oh a smooth and groove evening! Sounds awsome! ;)

Em excuse me....bar tender...there is a fly in my drink! [evil]

teenybash
01-Mar-09, 19:26
I've decided to open this nightclub for the younger members of the Org and leave the Official Caithness.org pub to the old fogies. We'll have up to date video and entertainment equipment, the best D.J.'s playing all the best in House, Techno, Rock, R &B, Soul and Garage music.

The dress code is relaxed, as are the staff, and we have free admission too. Any music you fancy will always be played, just ask our friendly D.J.'s who will be only too happy to help.

The drinks are competitively priced and the designated driver gets free soft drinks all night. Come on in and have a blast, leave the pipe and curlers brigade to their half shandy's. :D

Well, well Mr Jox so you are setting yourself up in competition with The Pub..........We'll see about 'old foggies'. I'll have you know I won the title 'The Most Daring Disco Diva in Danceland.'.....................[lol]

golach
01-Mar-09, 20:11
Excuse me jox, you are of an allegedly, supposedly mature age, or so you would tell some of us, what are you doing in the club scene?????

Anne x
01-Mar-09, 21:39

Mutton Dressed as Lamb springs to mind here Jox have you swept the few hairs at the front over the bald patch or are you having a second attempt at youth or just recapturing that spring chicken fever

joxville
01-Mar-09, 22:06
I've nothing against the pub, I quite like a drink there myself, but the young peeps on here need somewhere to go. They want to hear banging tunes, not rattling dentures.

To answer Mr. Golach, a gentleman I respect quite highly, I am approaching middle age but still feel young at heart.

laguna2
02-Mar-09, 08:52
don't worry folks ... Jox will come back to the pub .. he won't be able to resist our fun nights!

As for rattling dentures ... I will have you know that I have all my own teeth!

Now, just to show that I don't have any hard feelings ............. a glass of your finest dry white wine landlord please :D

joxville
02-Mar-09, 17:24
I'm glad you asked for wine, ladies aren't allowed to drink pints of beer in here, I want to keep this a higher class nightclub. Certainly, I'll pop in the pub every so often.

teenybash
02-Mar-09, 17:33
I'm glad you asked for wine, ladies aren't allowed to drink pints of beer in here, I want to keep this a higher class nightclub. Certainly, I'll pop in the pub every so often.

If it's highclass, does that mean I'll have to wear a Frock!!!:eek:

joxville
02-Mar-09, 17:36
Smart casual will do fine Teeny and first drink for you is on the house.

wifie
02-Mar-09, 17:56
Is this the place where jox is givin away free drink? :D

ShelleyCowie
02-Mar-09, 18:01
Smart casual will do fine Teeny and first drink for you is on the house.

Special treatment eh! How come i had to pay for mines!:eek:

joxville
02-Mar-09, 18:18
Special treatment eh! How come i had to pay for mines!:eek:
Must have been with the confusion on opening night. Next time you are in then you'll get your free drink.

joxville
02-Mar-09, 18:19
Is this the place where jox is givin away free drink? :D

Aye, first drink on the house.

PS We don't do scones.

teenybash
02-Mar-09, 20:24

PS We don't do scones.

Now who in there right minds would want to eat a scone in a nightclub....you're having one of your 'wrong thought moments.' Jox.......maybe it's an age thing. [lol]
I certainly don't want crumbs in my sequins!!

wifie
02-Mar-09, 23:47

PS We don't do scones.

I never eat scones wi my martini - only olives! :roll:

laguna2
03-Mar-09, 08:52
I never eat scones wi my martini - only olives! :roll:

... and then it is olives by the bucket load!! :lol:

golach
03-Mar-09, 10:25
Have you seen the prices in here? The carpet is all sticky, and its plastic tumblers you get, yeuch!! But the music no bad, I can see why jox is trying to regain his yoooff.[lol]

wifie
03-Mar-09, 12:31
... and then it is olives by the bucket load!! :lol:

Excuse me! Only two olives required per martini! :roll:

laguna2
03-Mar-09, 15:30
Excuse me! Only two olives required per martini! :roll:

... but I didn't say how many martini's you would have!!

laguna2
03-Mar-09, 15:32
Have you seen the prices in here? The carpet is all sticky, and its plastic tumblers you get, yeuch!! But the music no bad, I can see why jox is trying to regain his yoooff.[lol]

*sniff* at least we use proper glasses ... and our carpet is not as sticky as this!! Infact after our springclean we will be really posh!

Hmmmmmmmm Ok, I will agree that the music is good ... but will Jox ever be able to go back far enough to regain his yoooff???

golach
03-Mar-09, 16:01
but will Jox ever be able to go back far enough to regain his yoooff???
I can just see him in the white suit with flares, shirt unbuttoned till 'e belly button, and a beeg medalion hinging from a lavie chain around his neck, gyrating badly till 'e music[lol] 'E Baldy man in drag [lol]
Is the 51 in the name his age?

joxville
03-Mar-09, 16:05
My 'yoof' was very recent, unlike you lot who's youth is mentioned in the Doomsday Book! In fact, I hear Golach helped write the first edition. [lol]

You must be in the wrong establishment too, my carpet is NOT sticky. It is brand new and has been hand-woven by underpaid chinese kids the finest craftswomen in Thailand.

Our olives are also the finest on the planet, being grown in the most exclusive olive grove in Israel.

Our glasses are not plastic, they are made from the finest crystal ever produced by Murano, exclusively to our own design, as are the chandeliers.

Our wines are imported from the worlds finest wineries and we select only the best grapes.

joxville
03-Mar-09, 16:08
I can just see him in the white suit with flares, shirt unbuttoned till 'e belly button, and a beeg medalion hinging from a lavie chain around his neck, gyrating badly till 'e music[lol] 'E Baldy man in drag [lol]
Is the 51 in the name his age?

Whereas that is your everyday mode of fashion, I've chosen to imitate you on our 70's themed evening. :D

laguna2
04-Mar-09, 14:58
Now, now ladies ... put away the handbags !!!! :lol:

wifie
04-Mar-09, 16:42
... but I didn't say how many martini's you would have!!

Good point! [lol] Hey you sayin I have a problem? [disgust]

laguna2
04-Mar-09, 19:32
Good point! [lol] Hey you sayin I have a problem? [disgust]

Not exactly a problem but I have had a report that your bin is full of jars that used to hold olives!!!!! :lol:

wifie
04-Mar-09, 21:54
Not exactly a problem but I have had a report that your bin is full of jars that used to hold olives!!!!! :lol:

How dare you! I recycle!

teenybash
04-Mar-09, 22:07
Oh dear what a row going on here...........I'm away to the Pub for a shandy and a giggle.....if I can lift my feet off this sticky carpet, yuk.:eek:

laguna2
05-Mar-09, 09:20
How dare you! I recycle!

The fact that you go out on your bicycle has nothing to do with the number of glass jars in your bin!!!!!!

joxville
05-Mar-09, 21:16
I spoke to Duffy earlier and happened to mention that wifie is a friend of mine, well Duffy shreiked so loud I thought I would go deaf! I asked what's wrong and she only tells me she is a huge fan of wifie's and couldn't possibly attend my Grand Opening without wifie present!! She wants to share the Grand Opening duties with our very own wifie!!!!

So what do you think wifie? Would you be my guest of honour on opening night-5 star treatment all the way, no expense spared and a free weekend in my Michelin starred hotel?

EDIT: I should add wifie that you may bring 2 friends to share the experience, again all expenses paid.

Bobinovich
05-Mar-09, 23:31
AHEM Wifie - with an offer like that you'd better not forget a certain person who put up with you took you to Glasgow...

...could do with a good night out in a classy joint! DJ I know it's an oldie but can you put on QFX 'Freedom', or Sonique 'It Feels So Good' if you need a more 'modern' request :D

And I'll join Shelley with a Morgans & Coke with ice - she's paying (well after the free first round that is!)

EDIT: OMG Just realised that that Sonique classic is over 10 years old - I feel so OLD :(

golach
06-Mar-09, 00:33
And I'll join Shelley with a Morgans & Coke with ice - she's paying (well after the free first round that is!
I feel so OLD :(
Goodness, the Club 51 is living up till its age group [lol]

laguna2
06-Mar-09, 08:38
Now, now golach ... age is only a number! [lol]

ShelleyCowie
06-Mar-09, 13:39
I know its only 1239pm but i really could do with a triple morgans and coke please!!!!!!! :eek:

ShelleyCowie
06-Mar-09, 13:40
And I'll join Shelley with a Morgans & Coke with ice - she's paying (well after the free first round that is!)

I will get this round bob but u owe me!! ;) I will get ya one just to be a friendly neighbour! :Razz Since am bein so nice i will keep ya in mind if i run oot o sugar!! [lol]

laguna2
11-Mar-09, 08:49
Gosh, it is quiet in here .............................

golach
11-Mar-09, 09:43
Gosh, it is quiet in here .............................
There is more life on a bone comb than in here :lol:

laguna2
11-Mar-09, 10:05
lol golach ....

fancy a nice wee cuppa infront of a nice peat fire?

Over to the org pub then, kettle is on! ;)