PDA

View Full Version : birthday wishes

mrs and mr brown
01-Mar-09, 12:18
hello i was wondering if anyone could be able to help, my daughter birthday on friday and we are looking for a baby rabbit, would prefer one thats about 8 weeks to 10 weeks old as would like one young so that he/she can get used to my daughter, i saw on here a wee while ago that somone had baby rabbits, i did sent an email and they sent an email back with pick however it got wiped and ive looked on here for the thread but cant find it, so if anyone on here has a baby rabbit that they are selling, or the person that was selling them a few weeks ago please get in contact with me that would be great if not ill try pets at home, thanks mrs brown

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 12:31
Pets at home did have some teeeeny weeeeny rabbits when i was there yesterday. They were a kinda smokey/black colour. I was tempted to take them home too [lol] When i was speaking to a lassie that was serving me she said she cudna believe how fast they grew though!

Good luck! :Razz

mrs and mr brown
01-Mar-09, 12:50
yeah they grow fast, thats why i want one as young as possible as long as its been with the mum for the right amount of time. ;)

thanks if i dont get a responce from here then i will go to pets at home,

Venture
01-Mar-09, 13:13
hello i was wondering if anyone could be able to help, my daughter birthday on friday and we are looking for a baby rabbit, would prefer one thats about 8 weeks to 10 weeks old as would like one young so that he/she can get used to my daughter, i saw on here a wee while ago that somone had baby rabbits, i did sent an email and they sent an email back with pick however it got wiped and ive looked on here for the thread but cant find it, so if anyone on here has a baby rabbit that they are selling, or the person that was selling them a few weeks ago please get in contact with me that would be great if not ill try pets at home, thanks mrs brown

Have sent you a PM.