PDA

View Full Version : Which Orgers would you like to meet?

Julia
28-Feb-09, 21:46
In keeping with Bazeye's thread, which orgers would you like to meet and why?

poppett
28-Feb-09, 22:27
Angela, Binbob, Cuddlepop and Fran as they have been brilliant support to me, possibly without realising it.

Golach.......... to get on the guided tour I spent 8 years living in Edinburgh saying I "must do" and never did!

anneoctober
28-Feb-09, 22:40
Laguna2, cos we became buddies when I first joined e Org. Julia, to see her tattoos ...! I've met her dad though and he's a nice mannie !! Kevin Milkins - we've met briefly before Org, and it would be nice to chat again. Tuggs cos she's led an interesting life to date ;) Trix and Shelley cos they're nutters like me...... Thumper I already know - she's a darling. Angela again she comes across a lovely lady. Hotrod4 better bring me a chicken Korma next time he's over. Sage hopefully meeting soon.......... and my long lost buddies Johno & Nanoo....... :~(. I'm sure a few know me but are TOO sensible to admit it.......... !!

ShelleyCowie
28-Feb-09, 22:43
All of them! :Razz But here are only some of the people that i can think of reasons for just now. (Not had my 9.30pm cup of coffee yet!)

Mr Toboggan - just to say the word "Toboggan" i love that word!
Gizmo - To pick on him
Jox - To tell him how nice his abs are [lol]
Liz - To talk about pets and things (i get on well with Liz)
Metalattak - 2 showe mai entilectual syde lol
Butterfly - Cos well.....hilarious!

Will think on more! ;)

joxville
01-Mar-09, 00:00
I don't need to meet Shelley, I've been sent a pic of her showing off her abs. [lol]

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6091/funnyfacek.jpg

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 00:02
I don't need to meet Shelley, I've been sent a pic of her showing off her abs.

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6091/funnyfacek.jpg

......:(.......:~(.....boo hoo....u know i dont look like that!

Julia
01-Mar-09, 00:52
Well as you know Shelley I've been waiting impatiently for a few days now to see Jox's abs.... well wait no longer here they are

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa296/jmbudge/jason-statham-mh-02.jpg

wifie
01-Mar-09, 01:13
Is that his whirlie washin line in the background?

joxville
01-Mar-09, 01:15
Naw-thats me being stabbed in the back by a certain Orger!

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 01:15
Julia i saw them too! Awsome aint they! ;) Im certain he uses baby oil to emphesis them tho!

Julia
01-Mar-09, 01:18
I hope this can't be classed as harassment [lol]

butterfly
01-Mar-09, 02:29
well i have met Fran,Misty Woman and Trix and they are all nice but Trix does not know that i am Butterfly.......
i would like to meet ShelleyBain,Gizmo,Kevin Milkins,Joxville,Wifie,Crayola,changilass because they have giving me a few laughs on this org.:lol:

Ricco
01-Mar-09, 10:19
I would like to meet Golach (respect!), Canuck (alright, cousin?), Tuggs ('cos I owe her a cuppa or two), Kas ('cos I want to see her corn snake), Gleeber2 ('cos I want to see the lighthouse), Eroggie ('cos we both know someone I have been out of touch with for a long time), and so many more. Big party, that one will be! :D

Come to think of it... was it Kas or young neeps that had the snake?

ShelleyCowie
01-Mar-09, 12:46
Ok also to add....Anneoctober, Hotrod4, Julia, Golach, Crayola (want to see a photo o that fit guy), Trix, Weeboyagee, Alice in Blunderland, Wifie....still thinking cos i know there are alot more! :Razz

joxville
01-Mar-09, 13:04
Hotrod would be good company; Crayola,aside from having a good brain, cos I want to see her legs lol; Oldmarine and Tighsonas would tell good tales having lived so long; Trix cos she comes over as being a bit batty but in an endearing way; anneoctober cos she's an all round good egg.

teenybash
01-Mar-09, 15:24
I would have difficulty saying who I would like to meet.....probably everybody if I'm truthful.
I would love to meet everyone on Pets Corner and all the witty humourists, which probably covers everybody...least I hope it does.:)

LMS
01-Mar-09, 18:35
I quite fancy meeting Nellie as I think she lives near me but I can't quite figure out who she is.

cuddlepop
01-Mar-09, 18:36
everyone in the pets forum they're all virtual friends.:D and a few "charactors" on the general board.

Somehow I've got this picture of Gizmo in my head that resembles his
avator,:lol:

Dr Szin hasnt posted for ages but that intriges me even more,maybe he's a secret agent.;)

Loafer
01-Mar-09, 18:53
Only one that stands out, my cyber faither Golach.

The Loafer

hotrod4
01-Mar-09, 19:14
I already know the crazy shebster woman with the curry fetish!!! so It would have to be Jox,already know giz, Shelley(if I could handle her on the coffee!!!!) Oh and not forgetting Noaho8!!!!;)

changilass
01-Mar-09, 19:45
Hotrod and chef4celebrations.

Curry followed by cheesecake - yummy.

Now I just need to find someone who has a supply of Tiger Beer.

Loch not Lock
01-Mar-09, 19:45
For their thousands of entertaining posts over the years :-
Airdlass, Unicorn, Boozeburglar, rfr10, Northerner, Anneoctober, Julia, Karia, Thumper, Valerie Campbell, Moi X, Torvaig, Metalattakk, Changilass, Mr.P.Cannop.
And, of course, myself coming round the corner.;)

Sunshine
02-Mar-09, 00:04
I would love to see what LMS looks like also FLY:lol:[lol]:roll:

Fly
02-Mar-09, 00:14
I would love to see what LMS looks like also FLY:lol:[lol]:roll:

Hi Sunshine, maybe we'll meet someday!!!

joxville
02-Mar-09, 21:30
Myself and Fluff could have our own Org get-together since we live only a few miles apart. :D

Invisible
02-Mar-09, 23:42
would love to meet you all

p.s if Joxville looks anything like their avatar i would love to meet them too

oldmarine
03-Mar-09, 00:13
In keeping with Bazeye's thread, which orgers would you like to meet and why?

To name a few: Golach, Joxville, wifie, rheghead, LIZZ, and HelenWyler whom I almost met when I went through the Bay area of San Francisco.

I already met Attidude9464 when I was in Scotland during the 1980's. She was a young lady when I stayed bed & breakfast with my family at her parent's house. I became re-introduced to her just recently. It was a great reunion.

porshiepoo
03-Mar-09, 11:52
Hate these kind of posts. lol.
Does no one else get a tad sad when their name doesn't appear? :(

ShelleyCowie
03-Mar-09, 12:05

I would love to meet u porshiepoo!! ;) I said i would like to meet all and u will be one o them!

porshiepoo
03-Mar-09, 12:12
Awwwwwwwwww Shucks. I'd love to meet you too. :)

unicornleather
03-Mar-09, 12:13
Yes porshiepoo, mine name never appears, what does that tell me!!
Oz :)

Elenna
03-Mar-09, 12:22
As I said on the other thread, I have met quite a few orgers already, and they are all really great folkies...including Porshiepoo, who is a wonderfully fun lady! Everyone put her on your lists! :lol:

And I know I would enjoy meeting any and all orgers I haven't already...I won't even try naming names, there are far too many! But that puts you all on my list ;) , so there...nobody is left out!

Fluff
03-Mar-09, 13:27
Myself and Fluff could have our own Org get-together since we live only a few miles apart. :D

Hehe, any excuse for a drink! I would like to meet Angela I think, but I am so rubbish, I can never think of people for threads like this!

Liz
03-Mar-09, 14:15

I was just thinking the same thing. It's like being back at school and waiting to be chosen for the netball team etc!:confused lol

I didn't take part as have lots of 'virtual' orger friends and many more I have to get to know.

Just for the record though I would definitely like to meet you Porshie as I know you are a really nice and kind person.

Thanks Shelley for putting me on your list. The feeling is mutual as I know you are a genuinely lovely person and I enjoy our 'chats'.:D

ShelleyCowie
03-Mar-09, 15:58
I was just thinking the same thing. It's like being back at school and waiting to be chosen for the netball team etc!:confused lol

I didn't take part as have lots of 'virtual' orger friends and many more I have to get to know.

Just for the record though I would definitely like to meet you Porshie as I know you are a really nice and kind person.

Thanks Shelley for putting me on your list. The feeling is mutual as I know you are a genuinely lovely person and I enjoy our 'chats'.:D

Liz, hopefully one day we will meet then! Our 'chats' are awsome! Look forward to many more! ;)

carasmam
03-Mar-09, 16:00
I'd like to meet all the pets corner orgers that I haven't already - so that includes you Liz and Porshiepoo - :lol:
No-one ever picked me for the netball team either :Razz

balto
03-Mar-09, 16:42
thought it was only me that felt like billy no mates lol.

porshiepoo
03-Mar-09, 17:32
Well, I would like to meet everyone too.
I've already met DrSzin and Canuck while my daughter was in Edinburgh hospital and i have to say they are the nicest people ever. They took the time to visit Leanne and give her some moral support and brightened her stay there with flowers and fruit. We'll all never forget that, it was so appreciated.
I've also met a few orgers on nights out and I found them all to be great people. It's so amusing seeing if they match the image you have built of them, I usually get it so wrong. :lol:
I have to say the American and Canadian accents do it for me every time. I think they sound lovely. Elenna, Canuck and Errogie (think that's correct) have the most amazing accents.
How sad am I!

Balto, I'll be your mate :)

canuck
03-Mar-09, 22:37

porshiepoo, you were on my list when we did this a couple of years ago. :)

And now I have met you along with a great number of other wonderful orgers. But there are still a few I look forward to meeting - cousin Ricco it will happen!

northernstar
03-Mar-09, 22:42
as i am new here, have to say i hope to get the chance to meet you all.

joxville
03-Mar-09, 23:29
would love to meet you all

p.s if Joxville looks anything like their avatar i would love to meet them too
I hate to disappoint you click (http://forum.caithness.org/showpost.php?p=495981&postcount=1)

balto
03-Mar-09, 23:31
I hate to disappoint you click (http://forum.caithness.org/showpost.php?p=495981&postcount=1)
ah jox what a handsome chap you are.:Razz

Fran
04-Mar-09, 03:40
I would like to meet each and everyone of you. I have met a few and all have been really nice people. How about a big big orgers meeting. It is a pity that not more come to the orgers night every month.

chef4celebrations
04-Mar-09, 11:34
well i think i would love to meet everyone and there are a number of orgers who have already met me, would love to talk about an orger discount.......lol, if there was a big enough demand for it....

joxville
04-Mar-09, 19:59
I'd like to meet Afternoon Delight-does she live up to her name? [lol]

unicorn
04-Mar-09, 20:01
She does, I wish I looked like her :eek: and she is a gorgeous, helpful person.

joxville
04-Mar-09, 20:07
She does, I wish I looked like her :eek: and she is a gorgeous, helpful person.

Glad to hear it.

Memo to self: Remember to shine head, wear contact lenses.

percy toboggan
04-Mar-09, 20:26

Indeed, this is the kind of topic which might have one racing for the 'Guide to Suicide'....if only it mattered a jot. I'm actually very shy and retiring (c.2016) so it's just as well no beggars bothered - apart from one :lol:

I once organised a get together for thirty odd (some very odd) net 'friends' and it almost ended up in a mass brawl. One big woman was sat in the middle of a main - unlit - road in Derbyshire drunk out of her skull...No traffic fortunately but they'd have had to treat her as a roundabout.

...a couple of real-time friends were asked to 'swing' and blood flowed. Sometimes it's best to remain a mystery.

Virtual greetings to all but when it comes to face to face be highly selective and stick to one to one - or a chaperone/security guard if you need one.. Always meet in a public place and tell yer nearest what you're doing.

The only person I'd not like to meet off here is Rich - the pulpit pusher, everyone else would I'm sure provide amiable company because I'm a convivial kind of chap who can get on with most folk. No - this is not an advert - much less a plea :cool:. I'm happy here - the nutter looking up at the stairs.

joxville
04-Mar-09, 20:45
The amount of times I've travelled to and from Scotland I could possibly have been in the motorway services at the same time as you percy. I'll need to be more vigilant in future, I'd like to meet you-it would certainly make a change from the usual boring one hour stop.

Goldie
04-Mar-09, 20:46
I too would like to meet everyone, especially ......Butterfly because I love her posts, Shelly because she has so much chatter which is funny, kind and informative , Joxville because he makes me laugh :lol: , TBH because he has so much knowledge.

I have met Kevin Milkins and Mrs M also Tuggs who are all so nice.

So I will have to get along to the next Org night out.

percy toboggan
04-Mar-09, 20:54
The amount of times I've travelled to and from Scotland I could possibly have been in the motorway services at the same time as you percy. I'll need to be more vigilant in future, I'd like to meet you-it would certainly make a change from the usual boring one hour stop.

Sounds good - but at those M/way prices I'll brew up in the cab! ;)

butterfly
04-Mar-09, 21:22
shucks,forgot to say i have met Gleeber2 and was at another of his gigs at dunnet lighthouse on sunday,it was very good but Gleeber2 does not know that i am butterfly!forgot to mention that i would like to meet Goldie cause she seems to be a good soul.not forgetting percy cause he seems like the type to speak his mind if something or someone has annoyed him and his remarks have given me a laugh or two!i will probably be back on with more that i have forgotten on!

ShelleyCowie
04-Mar-09, 23:51
I met an orger today! Was fair delighted cos she knew who i was just by what i was asking for. The orger will remain a secret as requested ;) unless she wants to say who she is!

But it was very nice to meet her! :Razz