PDA

View Full Version : am I the Happiest Grandad?

golach
25-Feb-09, 11:20
Number One Grandaughter 18 years old, has just phoned, she has passed her driving test today, and her first words to me were, "when I get my new car Grandad, I'll take you to Asda" [lol]
I am so proud of her.

Blondie
25-Feb-09, 11:31
I think you are the happiest AND proudest Grandad :D

What a lovely post. You sound like a fantastic Grandad!:)

Whitewater
25-Feb-09, 11:39
Nice one golach. Our grand children can make us very happy, mine are not old enough to drive yet but they bring great joy in many other ways. I have three grandsons. Daughter has two, my son has one, the youngest at four.

teenybash
25-Feb-09, 11:51
What a sweet grandaughter....congratulations to her.....You will be looking forward to your Asda trips with her. She sounds a lovely girl...:Razz

sassylass
25-Feb-09, 16:18
aww golach, that's happy news.

Rie
25-Feb-09, 16:23
Thats sweet! congratulations to her, and hapy shopping lol

changilass
25-Feb-09, 16:23
Congratulation No1 gradaughter, bet her parents will be chuffed when she gets a car so they don't have to be taxi for her anymore.

Are you taking her for duck and cheesecake to celebrate?

unicorn
25-Feb-09, 16:24
congrtaulations on having such a thoughtful grandaughter

Kevin Milkins
25-Feb-09, 16:42
Number One Grandaughter 18 years old, has just phoned, she has passed her driving test today, and her first words to me were, "when I get my new car Grandad, I'll take you to Asda" [lol]
I am so proud of her.

Thats fantastic news golach I bet your the proudest Grandad in the world.:Razz

Not wanting to sound like a cynic, but was there a clue there somwere?
"When I get my first car".lol

wifie
25-Feb-09, 16:45
Aaw congrats golach's grand daughter! :)

Anne x
25-Feb-09, 16:47
Thats fantastic news golach I bet your the proudest Grandad in the world.:Razz

Not wanting to sound like a cynic, but was there a clue there somwere?
"When I get my first car".lol

Nice bit of News Golach I was thinking along the same lines as Kevin still Birthdays and Xmas taken care of from now on Petrol Vouchers from the Supermarkets

balto
25-Feb-09, 16:59
pass my best wishes on to your grand daughter, you must be so pround of having a grandaughter so thoughtful and considerate.

Dusty
25-Feb-09, 17:35
Congratulations to your grandaughter on passing her test Golach and you are right to be proud, an eighteen year old thinking about what they can do for someone is something to be proud of in this day and age.

My wife and I have just been informed by my daughter that our first grandchild is due in September....I cannae wait :grin:.

Liz
25-Feb-09, 19:56
Many congratulations to your Grandaughter for passing her test and for having such a lovely Grandad.:D

percy toboggan
25-Feb-09, 20:53
That's great Golach.
If she didn't say which ASDA so make sure it's one somewhere scenic!

Many years of safe and happy motoring to your Grand-daughter.

joxville
25-Feb-09, 21:09
There's an ASDA not too far from me. Afterwards you could have a guided tour of Basingstoke......I'm sure you would enjoy it. :D

Congrats to your grand-daughter.

TRUCKER
25-Feb-09, 22:16
congratulations golachs grand-daughter. and proud grandad.

Alice in Blunderland
25-Feb-09, 22:26
No Asda in Caithness. Congratulations to her and you have every reason to be one proud grandad. :D

kitty kat
26-Feb-09, 00:48
awwww dont you love gran kids i cant wait till i have some its a few years away yet

congrats to you both

Sporran
26-Feb-09, 04:25
That's lovely news, Grandad Golach! :D