PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know anyone that is about to have a baby?

deemimages
25-Feb-09, 10:51
I am looking for newborn babies!!!! preferably less than a week old to photograph for a new project im working on.
As little as 3 days old up to 6 weeks old is my age bracket at this stage. So if you or someone you know is expecting in the next few months and are interested in participating reply to this post or send me an email through my website contact page www.deemimages.com (http://www.deemimages.com) .

Cheers!!! ;)

Deanna Mushins

balto
25-Feb-09, 16:16
would have love to have helped but my litlte man is 12 weeks now. good luck in finding someone.

deemimages
25-Feb-09, 20:42
cheers thank you for your reply!!!!!!!

ellimac
26-Feb-09, 12:41
Hi,

My Niece is about to have her baby in about 2 weeks time and I canna wait, :D :D I can ask her if she would like to have the baba photograghed and let you know.....

Cheers

ter21wat
26-Feb-09, 12:50
My friends baby will be 6 weeks old this week so he may be passed it lol :L But hes gorgeous!! He was premature - just desperate to get out and see the world - his due date was 14th feb so really he's should only be about 2 weeks old now.

honey
26-Feb-09, 14:08
no babies - and to far away unfortunately.. but WOW Deanna, your photos are breath taking!

deemimages
26-Feb-09, 15:01
thank you everyone! i have had a great response to but post!
i am keen to get as many babies as i can cause every baby is unique!
i will shortly have some more examples of my baby photos up on my website so check them out soon!

Babies make beautiful artworks and that is what i am trying to create, ARTWORKS!!!!

thanks again :)

Scout
26-Feb-09, 17:34
Wow looked at your site great photo's. I am sure there will be a few around :)

deemimages
26-Feb-09, 19:21
thanks, i appreciate your positive feedback!:):):)

feegilmour
26-Feb-09, 19:42
WOW the photos r brill really really nice nearly jumped out ma skin when the music started tho lol

dirdyweeker
26-Feb-09, 21:29
great photos there Deanna. Wish you luck with your project. If I see any babies I will pass this on.

deemimages
27-Feb-09, 01:12
thanks again for the great feedback, i am still looking for babies... there is no real time limit on it as i have some babies due in June that will be participating. So if you are interested or know anyone that is having a bub, send me an email or give me a shout!

Deanna :)

balto
04-Mar-09, 16:00
had this lady in today, doing the little mans pics and must say she is brilliant, would recommend her to everyone i know. The time she takes over the pictures also her patience is wonderful, cant wait to see the pics.

deemimages
04-Mar-09, 23:00
Hi there,
thank you for your kind words, i had a great morning with you and your baby!!! :D
I look forward to showing you the pics very soon!!!

Deanna x

northernstar
04-Mar-09, 23:12
had a look at your website, what stunning pictures you have taken.

Venture
04-Mar-09, 23:42
Congratulations on the wonderful pictures on your website. The babies are adorable and so natural.;)

What beautifull wedding pictures for all the happy couples to treasure.

balto
04-Mar-09, 23:46
Congratulations on the wonderful pictures on your website. The babies are adorable and so natural.;)
she took my little boys photos today and i got to see some as they were being taken, and they are more like works of art, not your standard photo, stunning is one word i would use.

butterfly
05-Mar-09, 00:51
great pictures deem image!just loved them:)

deemimages
05-Mar-09, 17:33
thank you everyone :)

I am still needing babies, so anyone how knows someone with a newborn up to 12 weeks old , get them to contact me :D
Spread the word! examples of my work on my website www.deemimages.com (http://www.deemimages.com)

Cheers

Deanna x

balto
05-Mar-09, 18:07
just have seen my little boys pics on the website and to say they are stunning is an under statement, couldnt fault them one little bit. just amazing, go to the website www.deemimages.com (http://www.deemimages.com) for a look.

KCI
10-Mar-09, 20:54
Just wanted to say that if you are thinking about calling Deanna to take some photos of your baby, it's worth it!

We had photos taken of my 3 week old son, and they are fantastic. Deanna comes to your house, which is so much better when you have a newborn baby! The pictures are great, and she is really good with the babies, and very patient.

Just thought I'd bring this back up to the top, in case anyone has missed it. :)