PDA

View Full Version : Had enough for now

ShelleyCowie
21-Feb-09, 23:59
Well thats it from me for now.

Recent shanagins have brought me to think why am i sittin here lettin my blood boil by people who obviously dont get a bit of banter sometimes.

So wont be posting on general for a while. However long i will decide. Dont think "aw we will see her back in an hour"

I will however still be posting in the pets corner. Its a place i feel more friendly.

And will be replying to PM's. So Butterfly drop me a message anytime! ;) And any other folks too. You know who you all are. ;)

Never thought i would be posting a thread like this, but just had enough. My feelings were severly hurt tonight. I have never felt so insulted.

No i aint been beaten, just sick of it to be honest. I am still standing high. ;)

Gizmo
22-Feb-09, 00:27
Shelley, just ignore him, he's nothing but a bully who thinks he's better than the rest of us because he swallows a dictionary for breakfast, just be yourself and don't let anyone around here intimidate you :D

Amy-Winehouse
22-Feb-09, 00:36
Shelley, never heid numpties like that idiot, what does he ken? A few irrelevant words or paraphrases & he may talk to you:roll:

Keep yer heid up & ignore twits like him-hes just a knob

Liz
22-Feb-09, 00:37
Totally agree with you Gizmo and Amy.

It is so easy to hide behind a username to belittle and upset others.

You are one of the nicest people on the org and I always enjoy your posts.:D

Gizmo
22-Feb-09, 00:51
He's nothing but an online bully.

purplelady
22-Feb-09, 00:54
have to say I agree shelly stay love reading your posts x

teenybash
22-Feb-09, 01:01
I went off, had a bath and a cup of tea and came back to find Shelley gone!!!!!
Whatever has happened you need to just come back Shelley. Whatever it is is not enough to get upset about........Sending you a calming cuddle. :)