PDA

View Full Version : Is there Life Out There?

Kodiak
05-Feb-09, 13:17
According to a Edinburgh Scientest there is Life out there, on other Planets in our Galaxy, the milky Way.

If there is Life on other planets what would this mean to us as a Species. At present we can not seem to get on with other people on this planet so how would we manage to get along with a completely different Life Form?

I do not think that we as a spscies are ready to confront another Life Form, but what is the opinion of you all out there? Here is a Link to what this Scientest says about life on other worlds :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/7870562.stm

K

gleeber
05-Feb-09, 13:26
It doesnt take a scientist to suggest that there could be other life forms in the universe. No one can say there is and no one can say there isnt.
What I do know for sure is that there are other life forms inside my head that manifest themselves in all sorts of outside influences. If as much money was spent exploring inside our heads as is spent exploring outside our heads perhaps our suitability to get on with eachother or other life forms would be greatly enhanced.

joxville
05-Feb-09, 13:34
It doesnt take a scientist to suggest that there could be other life forms in the universe. No one can say there is and no one can say there isnt.
What I do know for sure is that there are other life forms inside my head that manifest themselves in all sorts of outside influences. If as much money was spent exploring inside our heads as is spent exploring outside our heads perhaps our suitability to get on with eachother or other life forms would be greatly enhanced.

I really, really don't want people looking inside my head. It's a strange place to be, in fact they may not survive the experience. Even I have difficulty handling it sometimes, and I have 43 years experience of it. They have been warned. :)